These second RFEs seem to be a new trend in USCIS. Do you have a lawyer? Applicants wife had requested expedited processing of EAD / AP and received her approvals a month earlier in June. Well provide updates as soon as they become available. Send the sealed medical letter along with the cover letter and the i485 receipt bar code. When you see the list of options, click . I-485 Decision after Medical RFE response Submitted - Trackitt The I-485 was approved on October 27, 2021. Also Nebraska. As per my earlier post, USCIS issued many RFEs for pending employment-based I-485s (applications for adjustment of status, or green card applications) this summer in anticipation of the priority dates for those cases becoming current. So there is NO standard processing pattern all is random basis. We are seeing this trend for the batch of I-485 cases filed after October 2020. If the letter is being provided by the new employer after the I-140 has been ported, the letter must also explicitly confirm that the new position is the same, or similar to the original position in the approved I-140. Case was transferred to National Benefits Center in April 2022. The total H1B processing time will increase if your employer takes the full 60 days to respond to RFE. You should always consult with competent lawyer before you make decisions or file any immigration petition. Don't have much words to express how I feel, but I finally received my 10 year card after almost a 3-year wait. info@sumnerimmigration.com, By Nikita St. Amour, Immigration Paralegal Congratulations, its the moment youve been waiting foryour immigrant visa has been approved! No they wouldn?t response they got that. It is possible to confront the rejection or the denial of the application, even if the response was submitted on time. Receiving a Request for Evidence may or may not be a bad sign. Also notably, many dependents I-485 were separated from the Primary and many dependents I-485 are left stranded after Primarys I-485 have been approved. msc2190 series; RFE paper was pink in color and came from the KS office. Interview was waived. We are still accepting new cases, working on existing cases, here to answer any questions and help clients navigate this challenging time! USCIS is adopting several measures to protect our workforce and community, and to minimize the immigration consequences for those seeking immigration benefits during this time. USCIS must have made their decision no more than two years after the civil surgeon signed the form. The RFE will come as Form I-797 which USCIS uses to communicate with applicants and beneficiaries. At, Read More Visa Bulletin Retrogression: Consequences for SpousesContinue, COVID-19 has made traveling outside the U.S. a bit more complicated. Premium Processing Request for Evidence (RFE) | How It Works - VisaNation This was already submitted with original I-485 package but USCIS lost it) RFE & NOID response received: 2/1/2023 (we resubmitted original statement/evidence that they must have lost) I-130 approved: 2/1/2023. When you receive your I-485 supplement J receipt notice, the expectation then is that you will likely receive your I-485 approval within 2 months. Oh ok. Once the page refreshes you will see information about your case. I have also set up a consultfor a second opinion next week. USCIS has recently announced proposed changes to their filing fee schedule. In summary, we saw a flurry of I-485 approvals that were filed in 2022 in recent months. Unfortunately, its all random try to expedite if possible but they usually dont expedite 485 they only expedite ead. When you receive your I-485 supplement J receipt notice, the expectation then is that you will likely receive your I-485 approval within 2 months. The approval was so quick that it came earlier than the EAD/AP rendering them moot. For those who jumped the gun, its still possible that USCIS can link the missing I-693 to your pending I-485. USCIS Request for Evidence review RFE processing times vary widely with each case individually. Biometrics completed in March 2020. My case is in the Nebraska service center.Priority date is currentTC: 230k, Go to company page LOG IN or SIGN UP TOP 8 Comments This I-485 was filed concurrently with a second I-140 (EB3) at the Texas Service Center. The applicant completed biometrics on April 2, 2021. Since it has your receipt barcode, USCIS can easily scan it and find your file quickly. Received medical rfe Jan 2022 and mailed i 693 medical rfe back Feb 4th 2022 and never heard anything back. All posts are moderated, so it will take time for your post to appear! Display as a link instead, If not get one and let the lawyer handle the issue. It does not mean that the denial of your application is inevitable; only that USCIS needs or wants more information from you in order to make a decision. Unfortunately, instead, many have been seeing that a second RFE has been issued in the case. While the current administration has made some useful changes, including noted policies, the COVID-19 pandemic has contributed to the continued slowdown. Officer asks very simple questions about employment, immigration history, and goes through the form with you. Youll have less time to respond to this notice, usually 30 days. Anyone in the same boat? The "best evidence rule" states that where the facts are at issue in a case, the officer should request the original document. Does Uscis send approval notice in email? B: Not filing with the I-485 application of at least one parent have a fee total of $985. Also, I sent out my medical and suppl j form in the same packet, and the uscis updated my online status, saying the tie of response was received on Sept 3rd, 2021. If you have trust in your lawyer, that person will be the one to sort this mess out. Some positive news to share. If you cannot provide a requested document, simply not providing it will not likely lead to a denial of the I-485 petition. The I-693 should be filed as soon as possible after receiving the RFE so the case can be adjudicated before September 30, 2021. Review our. We know that most Indians will happily take this risk even if it gives them a slight chance to get ahead in line. Please visit uscis.gov/coronavirus for latest facts and other USCIS updates. Here are some things to keep in mind when first making the I-485 petition filing in order to avoid receiving an RFD down the road: While a Request for Evidence (RFE) is not a cause for panic, the receipt of a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID) is a more serious matter. 2023 Murthy Law Firm. A second RFE is not an indicator that a petition is going to be denied. @Amazon: congrats on your GC. You can send the i-693 medical form without RFE and request USCIS to interfile your sealed health record with the pending i-485 application. How long case is being actively reviewed by USCIS? Wow, that's so fast! USCIS RFE Response Time - Normal 15 Days to no limit. The application was filed in April 2022. The RFE will also contain instructions for responding as well as the deadline by which your request must be received by USCIS. How long does it take you to get gc after sending back medical rfe?#rfe #workvisaUpdate: status changed eventually to card being produced. Microsoft, Go to company page Microsoft, Go to company page Again, interviews are being waived. I485 Denied due to medical report RFE - RFE - Murthy Law Firm How long after I693 RFE to I485 approval? - Blind Contrast that with some extremely fast approval times for 2022 filer. For many people this evidence would include copies of Employment Authorization Documents (EAD) or H-1B (or other employment-authorized status) approval notices/Form I-94 cards. This has been the trend for I-485s filed in FY 2021. No updates since. We received EAD / AP approval on 07/17/2021 for an employment-based I-485 filed on October 27, 2020. You can select the option of automatically generating and printing the receipt bar code on your medical interfile letter. It is a document which provides reasons why the USCIS officer believes your petition should be denied. For the medical report, you may wait until CIS requests the report or schedules an interview before making the appointment. How to Get Your Files Field Office Location? How long after I693 RFE to I485 approval? Texas is slow compared to NBC. Any Form I-290B received up to 60 calendar days from the date of the decision will be considered by USCIS before it takes any action. The applicant completed biometrics on May 6, 2021. It really depends on which one is handling your case. The app will automatically create the PDF letter and send it to your registered email address within 1-5 minutes. I-485 RFE Response Submitted: What's Next? Similarly, the footer can be printed at the bottom of the page: Your chances of getting ahead in the i485 queue increase if USCIS accepts your medical as it saves time by cutting down all the time consumed by medical RFE. 3, SUITE 290, IRVING, TX 75039, USA 972 893 3000. We are also receiving straight I-485 approvals (interview waived) for cases filed prior to October 2020. It is okay even if you use plain white standard paper. once 485J come through, 485 will be adjudicated in 2-3 weeks, Thanks, Murali. After you receive an RFE, it's time to prepare your response. Advise applicant NOT TO contact USCIS when visa number is again available. We are seeing an uptick in transfers of cases to NBC. As we mentioned above, in 2019, no less than 60% of the total petitions received an RFE. If youre an immigrant in the United States applying for a green card, its a good idea not to leave the country unless you have to while your application is being processed. We also received a recent I-485 approval for a ROW applicant. They will place request so it will trigger & someone can look into your case for issuing it. But youll need to explain why you cannot provide the requested document and provide acceptable secondary evidence or documents. - Can I stay out of status till I get the results of my motion to reopen my case based on what I see as a clerical error? Despite countless attempts to inform USCIS about the potential error, USCIS has not responded with a suitable course of action. My visa available period for I485 to be filed so that CSPA is effective will end on September 1 2020 (visa became available september 1 2019). I heard that some people got approved in 2-4 days after sending back the RFE and sometimes 2 weeks or more, is that true? Lastly, a medical exam form that is due to expire before USCIS believes theyll be able to adjudicate the I-485 petition, or before a green card become available, will also cause USCIS to issue an RFE for a new medical exam. Note that the current status of your i485 application should be Pending. The entry stamp is a stamp that a CBP officer stamps in a forei. I-140 was approved in late July 2021. Send to service center without RFE at address printed on i-485 receipt notice. You should confirm this by first checking with USCIS Emma chat. RFE for medical: 1/11/2023. Total processing time is about 8 months. Applicants completed their biometrics on March 5, 2021. Married to USC (waiting for conditional GC). m m s Sep 14, 2021 following M Murali K Sep 15, 2021 Many 2022 filers are seeing record-breaking approval times while many 2020/2021 filers are still waiting. An official website of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, An official website of the United States government, To protect your privacy, please do not include any personal information in your feedback. Whatever that means. With the USCIS becoming more strict when processing H-1B petitions, there has been an increase in the rate of annual RFEs. I-485 approved! ESTA overstay, RFE, NOID, but approved in less than 7 Either way, it is best to seek the help of a knowledgeable attorney when dealing with these or any other reasons that trigger an RFE to be sent to you. I had received an RFE from USCIS in Sept-2021 to submit the documents pertaining to . Received medical rfe Jan 2022 and mailed i 693 medical rfe back Feb 4th 2022 and never heard anything back. Give it another two weeks. - Given my I 140 is intact, I can file a new I 485.. but with my lack of status now is this possible? The name should match the one printed on your i-485 receipt. IBM. Frequently Asked Questions of I-485 Adjustment of Status - WeGreened.Com Back to Green Card Discussion Forum (I-485) Ask a Lawyer. The more detailed, supporting information you can send, the better your chances of getting an approval will become. Form I-485 Fees Form I-485 application fee is $1,140. The federal government requires all tax-eligible U.S. citizens to declare their worldwide income sources to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) every year. March 5, 2020 The fingerprints relating to your Form I-485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status, were taken. | The petition can be refiled after removing the mistakes. Obviously, this whole transfer of the underlying basis is not working well. The app creates a PDF file that can be printed on a plain A4 size white or colored paper sheet. Theres no harm in filing the I-485 petition with a lot of supporting documentation. If such a letter is requested, it must be submitted by the petitioning employer or by the new employer, if the I-140 was ported. As a reminder, the processing of your I-485 is suspended if your Priority Date (PD) is no longer current. Notwithstanding this extension, it is vital to gather all the requested evidence to the best of your ability and submit it as soon as possible, without delay. The interview was also waived. Would you mind sharing which field office you had and what is your i485 receipt date? As you can see I have lot of questions..would love to hear this forums take on this.. Only way you check your tracking number. All have been transferred to National Benefits Center prior to approval. In other words, you have 60 extra days to respond to the RFE beyond the response date printed in the request. When the USCIS officer gets the response, it will take 60 days or more to take further action on processing the case. Listen to this article. There is nothing to lose here. The next step is to enter your contact details. Submitted aos I 485 October 2020. Now, a 50% chance is a very good chance given that there are thousands of applications waiting to receive medical RFE. Do we need to send Husband and Wife in one Mail or separate mails with cover letters? Is it possible there is something unusual in my case or the pending asylum causes delay the case? Took about 80 days after medical rfe was received.Tc 360k, Go to company page From NBC to approval, it took about 3 months. - Unfortunately i did not extend my H1 visa ( iam kicking myself now) and as a result I am out of status now. This page was generated at 02:44 PM. Before covid (when interviews are the norm), interviews are straightforward. Clear editor. The best way to reach us is via email I have a pending green card approval thru my H1b.

New Hope Community Church Staff, Articles OTHER