Click here to search for this organization's Forms 990 on the IRS website (if any are available). ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} Profits will be donated in proportion to the votes to each association. We recognize that not all metrics and beacons equally predict a charitys success. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} ._2Gt13AX94UlLxkluAMsZqP{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:contain;position:relative;display:inline-block} Rachashei Lev is Israel's national support center for pediatric cancer patients, and among their hundreds of invaluable services, they have helped thousands of pediatric cancer patients to. More about: nonprofit fraud Management and Leadership Nonprofit News Become a member Support independent journalism and knowledge creation for civil society. 2,108 followers. Was turbodigital hired as an advertisement agency to put together those dodgy pages? 'Please don't let my baby die'- mother pleads to save kid with cancer We will not sell, trade or share your personal information with anyone else, nor send . So looking like this is all a straightforward scam. Friends of Rachashei Lev-Whispers of the Heart cannot currently be evaluated by our Leadership & Adaptability methodology because we have not received data from the charity regarding its leadership capacity, strategic thinking and planning, and ability to innovate or respond to changes.Note: The absence of a score does not indicate a positive or negative assessment, it only indicates that we have not yet evaluated the organization. The spa was built through donations - even the building contractor and architect volunteered their services. The "stock images" are accompanied by very real videos.. Rachashei Lev employs professional staff and 30 Israeli National Service counselors, and has a network of 350 mentors and volunteers providing guidance and personal support. of the family? Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Even if, it's nit worth risking. Press J to jump to the feed. We can't help anyone if we give money to jerk-offs who exploit the sick and disadvantaged. You can be a partner and save a life! What would be the best way to report this? Gut feeling it's some sort of medical scam but I'm probably just too jaded. Founded in 1989, the Rachashei Lev NPO constitutes a national support center for cancer-stricken children in Israel and their families. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfEurRKF4zbdejjJfwFwD5Q, https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8-HFMVk5o1Qpbpp8-XQ4Q, https://www.youtube.com/user/rachasheilev, https://turbodigital.co.il/en/home-page-2/, | | (chenlahaim.org). Donate to Save Suri - Donate to Rachashei Lev JERUSALEM, Oct. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- These special children will never forget their fateful visit; an Israeli delegation from Rachashei Lev, the nonprofit organization that supports. Rachashei Lev offers guidance and advice both to organizations and individuals expressing an interest in assisting cancer-stricken children. Rachashei Lev employs professional staff and 24 Israeli National Service volunteers, and has a network of 350 mentors and volunteers providing guidance and personal support. How this scam works. , , -, () . , , . To provide financial assistance that families often cannot survive without? Who wouldn't want to help? Well according to the donation pages for these pages (assuming they are accurately reporting) hundreds of thousands of /$/ have been donated. Today, Rachashei Lev serves 500 children a year from all parts of Israeli society. Friends of Rachashei Lev-Whispers of the Heart - Charity Navigator Filing Type: E. Return Type: 990. Nonprofit organization. About Rachashei Lev, support center for cancer kids and their families The founder Rabbi Reuven Geshayed is the head of the organization and by his side are members of the Presidium- prominent Israeli doctors, public officials, members of the justice system, and leading Israeli business people. Rachashei Lev works nonstop, every day of the year, running a group of volunteers in the childrens hospitals Israel, conducting trips in Israel and abroad, operating a dream ambulance, and much more, Daily support from diagnosis through all stages of care. A different privacy policy and terms of service will apply. Gut feeling, I want to donate to Vera, rachasheilev seems genuine. This is a fire-engine red scam. Presented here are up to five of this organization's highest compensated employees. Rachashei Lev-organization for children with cancer and their families ._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4{width:100%}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA{display:none}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._31L3r0EWsU0weoMZvEJcUA,._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4:hover ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:block}._1LHxa-yaHJwrPK8kuyv_Y4 ._11Zy7Yp4S1ZArNqhUQ0jZW{display:none} If you think someone is trying to scam you, this is the place to ask about it. Israel children's cancer center | Israel's children's cancer support center In some cases, these amounts may include compensation from related organizations. Or, you know, charity begins at home, not necessarily Israel. don't know whu, but that kid kinda looks like a professor. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/TopicLinksContainer.3b33fc17a17cec1345d4_.css.map*/Sorry to jump in, but I found this post by searching about Vera. The project was done in cooperation with Rachashei Lev, a nonprofit organization for children with cancer, which operates on the Sheba campus for children in treatment and their families. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Everything about this screams "scam", but I wonder whether the whole Drove site is a scam, or just this campaign. Organization Name: friends of rachashei lev whispers of the heart EIN: 20-0379354. With a little research and a few precautions, you can help ensure your donations go to organizations that are genuinely serving others, not helping themselves. The activity center adjacent to Shebas ambulatory care center invites children to play with the Rachashei Levs team and to participate in extracurricular activities, fascinating workshops even during chemotherapy infusions. What I reported to YouTube (they have a character limit, so I e.g. A National Support Center for Cancer-Stricker Children in israel Pretty nice investigation there by FuppinBaxterd.Too bad Reddit has this 1/2-year-old posts rule where you can't even upvote anything. Dont click on links in unsolicited email, texts or fundraising messages on social media platforms; they can unleash malware. But have you ever wondered who takes care of a child? The organisation has a disclaimer that funds not needed by the specific child will go to someone else, I guess to get around the fake names and backstories. This policy establishes guidelines for the handling, backing up, archiving and destruction of documents. Additional Resources - Check Google Safe Browsing Site Status Google`s Safe Browsing technology examines billions of URLs per day looking for unsafe websites. . rachasheilev.org reviews | is rachasheilev.org a scam or legit This overall score is calculated entirely from a single beacon score: 100% Accountability & Finance. Friends Of Rachashei Lev-whispers Of The Heart - IRS tax forms This button displays the currently selected search type. Report a scam or search forscamsnear you, Exclusive Walgreens Cash rewards for members, AARP Travel Center Powered by Expedia: Vacation Packages, Members save when booking a flight vacation package, AARP Identity Theft Protection powered by Norton, Up to 53% off comprehensive protection plans, AARP Online Fitness powered by LIFT session, Customized workouts designed around your goals and schedule, SAVE MONEY WITH THESE LIMITED-TIME OFFERS. The bad English in the titles, the same template, the obvious stock images, the blocking when confronted, the lack of validity. Ratings and Reviews for rachasheilev-fund - WOT Scorecard provides customer service reviews for rachasheilev-fund.org. loading and try your donation again. I think I will contact them and see what they say. A variety of guests are more than likely not certain if Donate.rachasheilev-fund reviews are even sensible & if Donate.rachasheilev-fund.org should be thought to be reputable.Initially Donate.rachasheilev-fund.org appears to be totally reputable; but nevertheless, aesthetics can certainly be very deceiving. Charity scammers are especially active during theholidays, the biggest giving season of the year. ET, No matter where you live, fraud is never far away. These guys don't deserve shit. 127,500 cups of hot drinks and natural juices are given in the departments every year, 38,250 popsicles are given to children the in wards every year. In the meantime, anyone who may be inclined to donate should do so via websites completely unconnected to these FB pages. Facebook does nothing. A native of New York City, Mr. Levine is a graduate of City College of New York (BS in Biology) and Columbia University (MSW). I have found a FB page that seems to have a completely fake org attached - no evidence of them existing at all and the street address on the donation page is for Europcar. In this posting are the steps we selected to decide upon if Donate.rachasheilev-fund.org reviews are legitimate and if Donate.rachasheilev-fund.org ought to be believed or not. Fake charities | Scamwatch Cart ID: Not Assigned, Copyright 2022 | EIN 13-4148824 | Bridge ID 3108588923, Total Revenue and Expenses - Data Available, IRS Published Data (Business Master File) - Data Available, Data Sources (IRS Forms 990) - Data Available. I would like to know more about the children and mothers in the videos though. Learn more about our criteria and methodology. My friends just shared link with girl named Vera, website looks sketchy af. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. He has trained with the Future Search and the Deming Institute. These activities help kids escape the reality of the hospital, enjoy family time and gather energy. Immediately, I can see this is without a doubt a scam. A Non Profit Organization for Children with Cancer. I will be contacting each organisation. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Problematic parts: multiple YouTube channels with these ads; https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfEurRKF4zbdejjJfwFwD5Q https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ8-HFMVk5o1Qpbpp8-XQ4Q https://www.youtube.com/user/rachasheilev The 2nd one has a link (in the Info/About section) to a digital marketing company! Being a Rachashei Lev volunteer means dedicating time and energy to help children with cancer. Why do you believe this site is not a scam. I am completely convinced they are spoofing the names - either that or all these seemingly credible organisations hired the worst social media manager imaginable. I've come across the N-Digital one on Instagram too and another one I don't quite remember anymore on Youtube. affiliated with Israel Children's Cancer Support Centers, but it might be a next step to find out who is using their name/logo and contact that org. Rachashei Lev are a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization recognized by the IRS. The Internal Revenue Service maintains an online database where you can check whether an organization is a registered charity and if your donation will be tax-deductible. again. Hompage About Rachashei Lev, Non Profit Organization for children with cancer. - . Charity Navigator looks for the existence of a document retention and destruction policy per the Form 990 as an accountability and transparency measure. .c_dVyWK3BXRxSN3ULLJ_t{border-radius:4px 4px 0 0;height:34px;left:0;position:absolute;right:0;top:0}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;margin-top:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._33jgwegeMTJ-FJaaHMeOjV{border-radius:9001px;height:32px;width:32px}._1OQL3FCA9BfgI57ghHHgV3 ._1wQQNkVR4qNpQCzA19X4B6{height:16px;margin-left:8px;width:200px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin:12px 0}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._29TSdL_ZMpyzfQ_bfdcBSc{-ms-flex:1;flex:1}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx .JEV9fXVlt_7DgH-zLepBH{height:18px;width:50px}._39IvqNe6cqNVXcMFxFWFxx ._3YCOmnWpGeRBW_Psd5WMPR{height:12px;margin-top:4px;width:60px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN{height:18px;margin-bottom:4px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2E9u5XvlGwlpnzki78vasG{width:230px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN.fDElwzn43eJToKzSCkejE{width:100%}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._2kNB7LAYYqYdyS85f8pqfi{width:250px}._2iO5zt81CSiYhWRF9WylyN._1XmngqAPKZO_1lDBwcQrR7{width:120px}._3XbVvl-zJDbcDeEdSgxV4_{border-radius:4px;height:32px;margin-top:16px;width:100%}._2hgXdc8jVQaXYAXvnqEyED{animation:_3XkHjK4wMgxtjzC1TvoXrb 1.5s ease infinite;background:linear-gradient(90deg,var(--newCommunityTheme-field),var(--newCommunityTheme-inactive),var(--newCommunityTheme-field));background-size:200%}._1KWSZXqSM_BLhBzkPyJFGR{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetBackgroundColor);border-radius:4px;padding:12px;position:relative;width:auto} They link (only on the crowdfunding page) to another organization that I won't bother researching now, but if someone's interested ( | | (chenlahaim.org) ) - it links "back" to a different YT channel though, for the starters Hmmm.. i didn't heard about N Digital. Did you almost get conned or were you fooled because you found the help and advice shown in this article too late?Your thoughts are so helpful, please share below so that other customers and prospects will not make the same errors.In contrast, if you have faith Donate.rachasheilev-fund.org is legit, please click the Red 'This Site is Not a Scam' hyperlink on the top of this investigation. Sorry english is my 2nd language), Universe hit me Hard rn. I learned my lesson. So even if those ads are true, they use scammy technique to make you sad and donate. Members of the Presidency and Friends Committee, Donate and save the lives of children with cancer, Helps children with cancer and their families. Americans contributed nearly $485 billion to charity in 2021, according to the Giving USA Foundations annual report on U.S. philanthropy. Decide for yourself, but I'd say spread the doubts as much as possible until this is properly investigated. " The photos and videos may or may not be permitted use. National Service counselors stay by the children's side at the oncology departments on a daily and continuous basis, divert their attention from the pain while supporting and play with them during chemotherapy. Emphasis is placed on the social, educational and psychological aspects in order to maintain the childrens morale, to help them cope with the difficult challenges posed by the disease, and to ease their suffering. It's worse than all other adds. I see that you can donate from original rachasheilev page to these kids, so perhaps its not a scam? Get a FREE subscription to AARP The Magazine! An Israeli delegation from Rachashei Lev, the nonprofit organization that supports children with cancer and their families, met recently with Pope Francis at the Vatican. Rachashei Lev seems to be a legit charity (can be hard to tell though), but these ads themselves are probably scams I'd say. Tax Year 2017 Form 990. ETA: After looking into this, I think they are spoofing an actual charity. Look at my imgur post. I've done a bit of research. When expanded it provides a list of search options that will switch the search inputs to match the current selection. technology to protect your information and provide a safe and secure environment for online donations. Indeed, I got got too, think--Sad faced kids who are sick and hurting? Return ID: 195209. rachashei lev review - Check rachasheilev.org trust rating on WOT database WOT combines machine learning algorithms with over 140 million . The Program Expense Ratio is determined by Program Expenses divided by Total Expense (average of most recent three 990s). ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none}

Tallest Navy Seal Ever, Ryan Freckleton Athletes, Knoxville, Tn Obits Last 3 Days, Kangvape Onee Max Instructions, Articles I