YouTube Reccomendations, probably. Wow.I really must be bored. Sometimes furries, but I dont wanna go back into that territory at this point. The first time, I didn't save it. Last time I forced myself to complete a certain amount of something every day, it was overwhelming and I ended up losing motivation, thus letting down all my fans who were anticipating the August 30th, 2016 release date. All the info you need on cool text characters is here. I struggled to spell the word "liar" there. I speak Pig Latin with my sister sometimes. Currently watching a livestream. (carrot) - symbolizes a penis. I think I'll be able to surpass Kenneth Iman's not long from now. For example, I just used "e" as the seed and it produced a nice looking picture. Repeat Text Generator - Repeat typed word, sentence or phrase - Handcoded I'm gonna try and get 10,000 characters. This one is only 8593 characters long so far. The word "I" makes up 5% of the words this text! I started playing Garry's Mod in 2013, Minecraft in whatever year version 1.2.3 came out. That should be enough explaination, now that I think about it. Yes, that hello wasn't original either, since I already said it once. Remember when I talked about waffles near the beginning of this text? Freaky Sexting Paragraphs for Him to Copy and Paste - MemesBams I'm already doing a bad job at this. Below are some of the popular sexually-suggestive emojis that you can use to spice up your sexts: Emojis and their meaning (5,6): (eggplant) - symbolizes a penis. Copy and paste line symbol like straight line ( ), vertical line ( ), horizontal line emoji ( ), Light Diagonal Upper Left To Lower Right ( ), Light Diagonal Upper Right To Lower Left ( ) and Light Quadruple Dash Horizontal ( ) in just one click. If files are detected with malware, the application provides you with the option of quarantining or deleting the files. Also, I'm gonna try and write as much as possible in this LTE today. No, I'm not. Bye! Show Unmoderated Emojis & Text. But I'll just keep writing until it is the longest! That would be painful. A free Cursed text generator with custom text Crazyness level changer. It's known to be originated on 4chan, an image-based bulletin board. 50+ Cursed, Funny, and Best Copypastas. But thats fine. I also made an interactive OS parody called Windows Poop Editon, again with Powerpoint. Then I hurt myself on the door while walking out. HOME My sister is beside me, watching me write in this endless wall of text. If you're wondering what the least common word is, well, it's actually a tie between a bunch of words that are only used once, and I don't wanna have to list them all here. Both of those reasons were understandable. There's also a Teen Titans Go episode about Pig Latin. Thats the opposite of allow, Im pretty sure. I'm just gonna try it and see if I make it. I'd like to say that all of that is not true. Step 2. You can copy any symbol with a single click on it. Popcorn Emoji Meaning, Copy & Paste, Combinations Copy And Paste # Fonts for "It" is the third most common, followed by "a" and "to". Not gonna make any promises, though. Twemoji is an open source emoji project, created and owned by Twitter. I forgot his name. Em Dash Examples and Keyboard Shortcuts for the "Long" Dash I'm such a liar! I don't really like it. Oh, sorry, I thought you knew I was a furry. I mean, I did put some cringy stuff in here, as I keep mentioning. . Basically, it's a conlang created by Bill Price in 1965. I was called "Infinite Budgets" back then. Not sure how famous I'll get from it, but it'll be cool nonetheless. But right now, it's not very long. It is used to break up a longer sentence, usually to insert a phrase into the middle or end of a sentence, to add modification phrases to a list, and sometimes to show a break in narration or conversation. I will try to make the longest web page ever, made completely out of text! Stay tuned for more fun games as you read through this LTE. Font Copy and Paste # () Text Fonts I'd like to say that all of that is not true. 2. No idea. The second time, the Neocities editor crashed. Ill figure it out. I am so confident that we will spend the rest of our lives together because you show me the love of all time; truest, most real, soothing, most beautiful, surreal and sweetest. The word "I" makes up 5% of the words this text! "Understandable" is a pretty long word. Kenneth Iman's LTE is 21425 characters long. If you are an instagram lover or you have an addict of instagram so this is for you. But oh well. Read this text however you want to, it doesn't matter if you read this entire text from start to finish or not. 0 . This is actually my third attempt at doing this. She hates the languages I make! I think I'll be able to surpass Kenneth Iman's not long from now. This one time, me and my mom were going to go to a furry Christmas party, but we didn't end up going because of the fact that there was alcohol on the premises, and that she didn't wanna have to be a mom dragging her son through a crowd of furries. Goodbye! I said at the end of the previous section. They're just codes, and very simple codes at that. I'm gonna make it a very basic HTML page with just a header and text. Then I hurt myself on the door while walking out. I'm desperate to reach my 10,000 character goal. It would be pretty cool to have a world record for the longest text ever. It's pretty fun and easy! THE CLOSEST THING IS TYPING IN ALL CAPS. I will no longer say the F word throughout the rest of this entire text. The new site is way more aesthetically pleasing, and is updated often. I also remember the days of 2016. [ASCII Art] Yee | TwitchQuotes All of my old videos were deleted, with the exception of my "Barney Errors", which was yet another genre of GoAnimate video. Or is it? The first time, I didn't save it. Longest Word in English (189,819 Letters) - Pastebin.com Hey, I just had a cool realization. Most of this LTE is just me talking about LTEs or languages. It drives her crazy, and I love it. I lift my leg up. But it's on the Internet, and since recently, on my homepage, so I know people are gonna read it. I've already written almost 5,000 today, so from here I just have to write the equivellant of everything I've already written today. I actually messed up there. Hey, I wonder what the most common word I've used so far in this text is. It really does show how small this LTE is so far compared to FlamingChicken or Hermnerps. longest yeet copy and paste - supremexperiences.com I'm so funny, right? Before I had to start over again, I was talking about languages. I speak Pig Latin with my sister sometimes. Now she's saying that she's gonna watch Friends on three different devices. I just put this entire text as the seed, and it generated something quite nice. On my YouTube channel, I used to make a genre of GoAnimate video known as the "OS video". Im running out of ideas now. I still need to get to 10,000 by the end of today. The reason it makes text glitchy is because unicode has a special notation for diacritic marks (those strange little symbols that are above or below characters that you see in French . Add comment. longest yeet copy and paste - everythingwellnessdpc.com Reading. Nonetheless. For example, I just used "e" as the seed and it produced a nice looking picture. My Longest Yeet Ever - YouTube But I had somewhat of an association with that community back in the day. I don't want to pressure myself into writing this much every day, though. I made a private world on OurWorldOfText for my sister and I, but she doesn't want to join it. Read this text however you want to, it doesn't matter if you read this entire text from start to finish or not. But at least I made the background a nice Alice Blue. SketchUpPro2018v18016975PluginsPackCrackzSoft !LINK! Stay tuned for more fun games as you read through this LTE. How To Copy and Paste On a Computer | Beginners - YouTube Hi its me his sister. Dang, my YouTube channel has been dead for so long. I was inspired by the various other "longest texts ever" on the internet, and I wanted to make my own. YouTube Reccomendations, probably. Ready? Im running out of ideas now. Under Share, Copy & Paste, select the default option you want: Link, to paste the URL as a hyperlinked title, or Plain text, to paste the URL as a web address. Waffles is a funny word. Emoji Art to Copy and Paste. It's currently being built with the help of your feedback! It's like a window into 2016, when I had fun making these videos on a regular basis. I tried spelling it "lyer", then "lier". Sorry about my sister. That's the point where we're one tenth of the way to making this the longest text ever, meaning all I have to do is write the equivalent of everything I've already written so far nine more times! Anyways, half of this text is just me talking about how Im trying to get this text to be the longest. She comes home from school for her lunch break. She doesn't think it'll be fun. Blog | Centcencelan But what if the text gets so long that is surpasses that? 8 Ways to Copy and Paste in Windows 11 - MUO I decided to do it on Viesa, my English code. I think I'm gonna go again. Now, I shall explain what Toki Pona is. So here it is! My life was completely different when I got this phone: I was 11 years old, my YouTube channel actually had activity, and I wasnt writing this text. It's pretty annoying. In Windows, you can even synchronize your Clipboard between devices using the cloud. Now Im pretty sure that fact is still technically true. There are many Text Art images to be found online. francis gray poet england services@everythingwellnessdpc.com (470)-604-9800 ; ashley peterson obituary Facebook. I once made a whole channel for Barney Errors, where I made about twenty of them before quitting. If the word begins with a vowel, you just add '-way' to the end. Well, I forgot about those and I only ate them just now. Big Text Generator 140+ Big Font Styles - fancytextpro.com I think I might change the LTE page a little. 3,908 . Emojis to use for sexting. But I doubt that. But I still enjoy them occasionally, even if Pig Latin and Ubbi Dubbi are inefficient and easy to crack, and Viesa is easy to crack yet unneccesarily difficult. But I'll just keep writing until it is the longest! Weird Text Generator LingoJam How to Copy and Paste with a Keyboard: Windows, Mac, Mobile - wikiHow As far as I remember, my dad showed it to me when I was 6. I guess youll just have to figure it out yourself. Office Hours (03-16-2023) March 16, 2023. Constituent. I mean, minus the four month gap, my estimation is that Ive only been writing this for not even two weeks. Well, I guess I failed at generating a topic I could talk about. YEET; Paste Code; 26 Aug-2021; 88 Bytes; You can Share it: Latest Code Pastes. This is the LONGEST TEXT EVER! Why!?!?! It really does show how small this LTE is so far compared to FlamingChicken or Hermnerps. united nations development program winners list; longest yeet copy and paste. By the way, "'twill" is a word I invented recently, and it's a contraction of "it will". I don't know. I had to use my finger. After copying or cutting your data, use the Paste shortcut to add it where you want it. Actually, I just figured out that there's an LTE longer than the Flaming-Chicken LTE. I'm way past my 10,000 character goal now. kjnbhhisdnhidfhdfhjsdjksdnjhdfhdfghdfghdfbhdfbcbhnidjsduhchyduhyduhdhcduhduhdcdhcdhjdnjdnhjsdjxnj Hey, I'm back. I tried spelling it "lyer", then "lier". Ill figure it out. 50+ Cursed, Funny, and Best Copypastas - Followchain Shes been looking at them for quite a while now. And give you a shower! Both of those reasons were understandable. As far as I remember, my dad showed it to me when I was 6. But anyways, it's pretty unusual for that much of the LTE to be written in a single day. Don't know what Pig Latin is? But what if the text gets so long that is surpasses that? Wait, what goal should I set? I also remember the days of 2016. I can't hold back my love for you. Colloquial. A little known fact is that a long time ago Jason used to work at McDonald's. It was the last time anyone said about your work, "I'm lovin' it." This is exciting . So that was quite the adventure. I need to write about something, otherwise I won't write at all and I won't accomplish my goal. I've been playing with this for a while now. Bye! I'm gonna contribute more to this soon-to-be giant wall of text. ( ) You take everything that sounds like fun. Am I about to make it forty? The character (n) is the only syllable in Japanese without a vowel. Whatever. longest yeet copy and paste - bngrz-studio.com In this activity, someone posts a text with a maximum of nine sentences, then people translate it into their own conlangs. 4. I offer you my heart because you have been living inside of it ever since we met. Combos allow for the creation of wordless riddles or messages. Okay, that was literally yesterday, but I don't care. It probably changes with different screen resolutions and devices. I mean, 50GB is about 50 trillion characters. So that was quite the adventure. Heres a fun game: I will open up a random page from a book, and tell you the first word I see. You remember that, right? I've been playing with this for a while now. Okay, I was not able to type the exclamation point with just my nose. Another way I like driving my sister crazy is by speaking my own made up language to her. Nonetheless. I once made a Discord server specifically for a language called Bo, where the only word is bo. The weird hacky text is known as "zalgo" text, but sometimes people call it "crazy text", and it's probably what most people are using this translator for. She also eats her own boogers. Thats the word. Why? Wow, seven years ago! Specifically, after my sister seized the LTE and started spamming. I just found a website that generates random art from a seed. Those actually got pretty long. Epic. longest text ever (most deleted bc max 40000 letters) : (. Hey, I'm back again. It might be, but it sounds like somewhat of a stretch for me to write that much in a single day. Here is where you can find a bunch of random stuff to spam chats with. Start Now. In order to embed this content into your website or blog, simply copy and paste one of the codes provided below. . Why does she like sponges so much? Yup, my favorite word is "epic". I think so anyways, it might be for a different store Yup, this dollar store is different. If not, you can use your mouse to right click, then hit "copy" or "paste." Some webpages have copy and paste blockers so you can't steal their information. Under Settings, select Share, Copy & Paste. Search for symbols, emoticons, emoji, etc A lot of people speak it. There's also a bomb that's placed in Barney's "lair", the timer for which is displayed in the error. Not the longest, but still pretty long. Typically an OS video is where some sort of hated character within the GoAnimate community forcefully installs their operating system onto a user's computer, and the user has to deal with this OS until they eventually find a way to "destroy" it. It sucks that my past two attempts are gone now. I mean, if I'm gonna finish any of them, 'twill probably be the Viesa translation since it's the easiest to do. I would put the picture here, but I want this LTE to be nothing but text, so I won't do that. I decided to do it on Viesa, my English code. Well, I just put some waffles in the toaster, and I got reminded of the very beginnings of this longest text ever. But what made me discover YouTube? It has over 5,000 dictionary entries and several texts written in the language. I really need to come up with different hello and goodbye messages, because Ive already said Hello, Im back again once before. Bitch . I guess youll just have to figure it out yourself. Anyways, let's talk about WAFFLES! Not counting the lte in the word multe, of course. I've gone too far. Whenever I look at this webpage, it looks long at first glance, but the longer I look at it, the more I realize how short it actually is. Learn how to text signs with your keyboard, try cool font generator, copy paste text pictures to Instagram and Facebook. I once made a Discord server specifically for a language called Bo, where the only word is bo. Unless this text gets so long that it surpasses the 1GB storage limit of Neocities. I hope this one won't get lost somehow. Basically, it's a drag-and-drop animation website infamous for the "grounded videos" that people made with it, among other types of videos. Now were going home. Dang, now the search results will include that, too. If the word begins with a vowel, you just add '-way' to the end. What? I need a topic. I just checked to see if my old Weebly website still exists, since there's an Atch OS download on there and I wanted to see if it dissapeared from existence or not. draw dot art. That's the point where we're one tenth of the way to making this the longest text ever, meaning all I have to do is write the equivalent of everything I've already written so far nine more times! image dot art. Look at all the times I use it in this text! Divide that by 9 sentences each week, and you get 58 weeks worth of sentences, which is approximantly the number of weeks in a year. In case you're not the type of person who knows what GoAnimate is hoo boy. Coincidentally, I was also seven years old then. The Angry Demon and I decided to do the Longest Yeet Challenge, here is my version of it! Bye! Nah, I'm just kidding. You might need to know some linguistic knowledge to understand it, though. This one time, me and my mom were going to go to a furry Christmas party, but we didn't end up going because of the fact that there was alcohol on the premises, and that she didn't wanna have to be a mom dragging her son through a crowd of furries. I originally put a bunch of complaining in there, but I deleted it all. Okay, only mildly annoying. the longest text in pastebin - Pastebin.com Why? How sad. I had to seize control of the LTE from her because she was doing keymash. Now, when you right click, Plain text (Default) is the default option and Link is . Guess what? We're getting pretty close to the 1/10 mark! Now I have to look that up. Maybe it's time to get a bigger vocabulary? We have a public subreddit you can post stuff on: /r/CopyPasteDump You can also Donate if you're feeling generous :) In that case, will this text dissapear with it? Hey, I'm back. The Flaming-Chicken LTE (the original) is a whopping 203941 characters long! Emoji Art - Copy & Paste Emoji Art How to Copy and Paste in File Explorer . After that, I eventually quit GoAnimate all together, but I still made Crap OS X, an OS video made with Powerpoint. Basically, theres this conlang (constructed language, for those not in the know) server where we have a Sentence of the Week activity. I'm gonna go sleep now. FREE REPEAT TEXT GENERATOR - Copy & Paste, text repeat, print or download any typed numbers, letters, words, sentences or phrases up to 1000 times. Appearantly it does! Now Im here adding more to this text. Repeat Text Generator. I decided to actually save my work this time, in case of another crash. Mar 25th, 2014. I think I need help. Let's compare LTE's. So I started playing Minecraft approximately during that time. I don't care if you're a furry reading this right now, I just don't wanna have to torture everyone else. I should go now. You can use the "Select text" button under the text box and then copy the selected text manually. It's an amazing song. Hello, Im back again. It's so annoying that I have to delete the T every time. I'm not joking. Also, remember when I said that I said the F word six times throughout this text? You know, the same website that lead me to the FlamingChicken LTE, which lead me to begin writing this whole thing. In this step-by-step tutorial, learn how to Copy and Paste both single and multiple items using mouse and keyboard commands items on a Microsoft Windows Comp. Imagine if I typed this entire text like that. Viesa too, actually. I basically have only two interests nowadays: languages and furries. When I made that video, it was a big transition for my channel. Max wants to make his own video but i wont let him because i need my phone for my alarm.POOP POOP POOP POOP LOL IM FUNNY. Those actually got pretty long. Vand-carabina-semiautomata keeels Eventually, the user turns off the computer enough times that there are no more chances left, the bomb explodes, and some sort of punishment happens. Click here for that! Unless this text gets so long that it surpasses the 1GB storage limit of Neocities. As LONG as it's LONG? Why do I always type the extra T? She's younger than me, so I guess it's understandable. If an emoji appears broken (an empty box or similar) when pasted, it means . The only language that we both speak besides English is Pig Latin. But what made me discover pointlesssites.com? Anyway, yeah, I'm a furry, but since I'm a young furry, I can't really do as much as I would like to do in the fandom. One time, I printed an entire copy of the Bee Movie script for no reason.It'll feel nice to be way ahead the record. SHARE. don't care + didn't ask + cry about it + who asked + stay mad + get real + L + bleed + mald seethe cope harder + dilate + incorrect + hoes mad + pound sand + basic skill issue + typo + ratio + ur dad left + you fell off + no u + the audacity + triggered + repelled + ur a minor + k. + any askers + get a life + ok and . Step 3. When I'm older, I would like to have a fursuit, go to furry conventions, all that stuff. yeet-emoji-copy-and-paste is used by profinecweb in Yeet-emoji-copy-and-paste EXCLUSIVE I guess we just are. In fact, it brought be almost all of my memories. At least on my computer screen. Because I said so far in the fact, that implies that were talking about the moment that fact was said, disregarding any future events. But for now I can only dream of that. It was a very strange server. "It'll" is too boring. Haha, oops. Oh well. Gun Text Symbol (Art | Emoticon) ( ) Copy & Paste Copy and Paste Fonts for Instagram. Your votes help make this page better. Comment The Longest Yeet . Bye! But I'm learning it, at least. Stay tuned for more fun adventures as you read through this LTE. I don't have the right vocabulary for this. It was a very strange server. I was called "Infinite Budgets" back then. Definition: a type of cadence in medieval music. Okay, the amount of eager fans was probably a number you could count on one hand, but still. How many characters should I write today? I guess we just are. I really hope it gains popularity in the near future, because "'twill" is WAY more fun than saying "it'll". Wiggle Wiggle text chain! - Copypasta 25 Funny Poems to put a smile on your face | Pun.me Its great. Basically, it's a conlang created by Bill Price in 1965. it is also known as Zalgo Text Generator, Corrupted Text Generator, Glitch Text Generator, Distorted . But for now I can only dream of that. Stay tuned for more fun adventures as you read through this LTE. If you're wondering what the least common word is, well, it's actually a tie between a bunch of words that are only used once, and I don't wanna have to list them all here. But what made me discover Vsauce? The channel's name was changed from Infinite Budgets, which had been my name since 2013 when I made crappy Roblox videos, to Allisima. "a" looks nice too, arguably nicer. I'm about to change that forever. The first time, I didn't save it. I just realised that next year will be 2020. She's younger than me, so I guess it's understandable. Relish Bay - Gift Ideas, Love Messages & Relationship Tips Hello again. On my YouTube channel, I used to make a genre of GoAnimate video known as the "OS video". Morse Code is cool. I've been speaking Pig Latin fluently since the fourth grade, so it surprised me when I saw the episode for the first time. The Flaming-Chicken LTE (the original) is a whopping 203941 characters long! I think I'm gonna go again. Who knows, maybe absolutely zero people will read this within the span of the universe's existence. Click on Windows Security on the left hand panel. Cute and cool text symbols to copy paste Now were going home. Many of the seeds produce boring pictures, but some of them are nice. I'm thinking out loud right now. I think it was "FROG" in Morse Code or something. So it makes sense that this LTE isnt very long yet. My sister has a new thing where she just says the word "poop" nonstop. I have no idea why were here. . That decade brought be a lot of memories. Basically, it's a drag-and-drop animation website infamous for the "grounded videos" that people made with it, among other types of videos. Keymash is just effortless. Appearantly it does! Morse Code is cool. I'm gonna work on a series of video lessons for Toki Pona. How to Copy and Paste Text to a Document or Another Program - Computer Hope That was when I still played Roblox and made terrible YouTube videos. I've got 4,000 to go. Well, the longest LTE, anyways. Copy & Paste Dump - Copypastas - R74n Fuck do you mean boy. Maybe with some CSS coloring. When I'm older, I would like to have a fursuit, go to furry conventions, all that stuff. . "a" looks nice too, arguably nicer. But still, I typed all of that sentence with my nose! She just found a bag of tiny baby dolls, and she wants to put them in ice cubes and call it Ice Ice Baby. I think so anyways, it might be for a different store Yup, this dollar store is different. Hey, do you ever feel like you never have any idea what youre talking about? This is nowhere near being the longest text ever, but eventually it will be! Vsauce mentioned it. I already had my two past attempts at an LTE vanish from existance. But for now, I'm gonna add more to this giant wall of text, because I want it to be the longest! This site is brought to you by R74n.. Viesa too, actually. I was inspired by the various other "longest texts ever" on the internet, and I wanted to make my own. Thats the word. You're viewing EmojiCopy 3.0, which includes the ability to adjust your emoji size, toggle between viewing JoyPixels 6.6 Emoji using sprites (PNG images), the new JoyPixels Web Font , and your native system emoji. How come every time I try to type "though", it comes out as "thought"? It might be, but it sounds like somewhat of a stretch for me to write that much in a single day. Eventually, the user turns off the computer enough times that there are no more chances left, the bomb explodes, and some sort of punishment happens. He's the one who showed me YouTube, which reccomended me Vsauce, which mentioned pointlesssites.com, which brought me to the FlamingChicken LTE, which inspired me to start my own LTE. March 2, 2012. Still, I don't know why she's doing that. I remember the days of 2012-13. Or will it, along with the rest of what used to be the internet, be preserved somewhere? I actually suck at math, but thats besides the point. I like waffles. Sorry about my sister. That's never actually happened before, but if it ever does, 'twill be pretty funny. why do strawberries have more dna than kiwis. Forbid. I use it on a regular basis. That's why you save your work, kids! Office Hours (03-09-2023) March 09, 2023. Yes, I just did. For real this time. I do make real languages, but I never put in the effort to learn them to fluency. I made it almost four months ago, and somehow, its still going. I guess I can just say that a section starts with me saying hello, and ends with me saying goodbye.

Carole Cadwalladr Adoption, Articles L