r places for the same price. Our hotel offers over 3600 sq.ft. Offering a unique combination of quality, timeless European design, comfort, and true authenticity. Lindsey Plantation is a wedding venue located in Taylors, SC. 116 acre farm which is home to 2 Barn venues. She told us one price and kept adding on addi We had our wedding in October 2013 at Lindsey Plantation. Zen, I had always dreamed of learning to Ball Room Dance. 3. Wedding And Event Space | Www.bemisevents.com | Greer Tables and Chiavari chairs are included with your, The Nirvana Cultural Center an open and versatile building is conveniently located off N. Main Street in Fountain Inn, SC. It even had the bride and groom's name on it. Our 90+ year old building with its light-filled windows, hardwood floors, brick walls, and steel beams is a downtown Greenville landmark that not only has a timeless inte. Estella will claim to be the wedding "director". from Taylors, SC, 6.3 miles tional fees and did not follow through with her promises. Best 30 Cheap Wedding Venues in Taylors, SC with Reviews I LOVED this venue for my wedding! Now, the biggest con is honestly the owner. We offer affordable and customizable packages, beautiful indoor/outdoor ceremony and reception options, a full commercial kitchen, and full air c, Artisan Traders, in the heart of Greenvilles Art District downtown, is a chic, "Old World" building with 12 ceilings, exposed-brick walls, large sunny windows, a catering area, and free parking. I would love to thank Estela and her staff for the wonderful job they done for my daughters wedding. Located in one of the regions oldest textile mills, the Southern Bleachery is the perfect space to host the wedding of your dreams in the heart of Greenville County. from Taylors, SC, 16 miles I have so much respect for your professionalism and understanding of clients needs. The pictures are amazing and I couldn't have hoped for a better experience during the, Rude! This elegant venue can host, both ceremonies and receptions in its versatile event hall, and makes a perfect setting for weddings of all sizes and styles. PDF The Upstates Newest Wedding Venue - photobiz Its the perfect place to plan your perfect day. This elegant venue can hostRead more both ceremonies and receptions in its versatile event hall, and makes a perfect setting for weddings of all sizes and styles. An onsite chapel invites couples to conduct their ceremony indoors, while a landscaped aisle leads to a towering white arbor in the Lindsey fields - offering an outdoor ceremony option. During your planning journey, you can look forward to, Judson Mill is a soon-to-be wedding venue located in Greenville, South Carolina. Besides the fact the chairs for the ceremony were not set up until 1 hour before the ceremony everything, as far as setting, it was good. . Estela is so welcoming and friendly that we felt like she was one of the family! I try my Best to do A Great Job. Terry and Betsy Nagel. It was beyond unprofessional. Estela This barn has stylish charm wi, Plated 108 is a cooking & entertainment venue located at 108 E. Poinsett Street in downtown Greer, and is dedicated to provided you with cooking skills you need to succeed in the kitchen as well as the perfect space to kick back and have a, Nestled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains, our beautiful hotel boasts over 13,000 square feet of flexible indoor and outdoor meeting space. The Chapel has. Book a visit today! Despite fans, it was also very hot. The Venue by southern bleachery. from Taylors, SC, 20 miles They made ever effort to make sure we were taken care of and my guest. I would have rather it been one flat fee that included everything, even if it was a higher price. It has been customized to allow an array of event-space possibilities as the 5,000 square-foot indoor loft-style, Modal serves as a one-of-a-kind wedding venue and lodging facility located in Downtown Greenville, South Carolina. No need to worry. shing us through the process. She handles everything with care: connected me with a wonderful videographer, shared amazing planning resources and EVEN worked well with my sometimes dysfunctional family and friends! Offering a unique combination of quality, timeless European design, comfort, and true authenticity. Estela made our wedding even more amazing than we could have imagined. Southern Bleachery staff helped navigate our guests and venders through all of this so that all went of without a hitch. A few weeks later I called the owner to tell her we had found another venue, and had her on speaker phone so my fiance could hear her reaction. Southern Bleachery includes the following items and services for wedding events in its starting site fee: Southern Bleachery includes the following items and services in its wedding catering costs: The bar service starting price at Southern Bleachery includes: The space offered by Southern Bleachery for wedding events is known for: Southern Bleachery offers the following indoor/outdoor options for weddings: Southern Bleachery offers the following types of wedding events: Southern Bleachery offers the following services for wedding events: Southern Bleachery offers the following furniture and decor items for weddings: Southern Bleachery is recommended by 96% of couples who have used their services. What services does Southern Bleachery offer for wedding events? Family-owned and tended, it offers a, heavenly window into to the charms of the South, sweeter than honey. 1) beautiful venue. Host your meeting or event at our Downtown Greenville hotel. What furniture and decorations does Southern Bleachery have available for wedding events? We used the plantation house for the rehearsal dinner the night before, and she used the same tables for both the rehearsal and the reception. Only 15 mins from Downtown Greenville! When she was involved in horses, she was a crook and con artist. Thanks again. 4. Greer, SC 29650. What kind of indoor/outdoor options are available at Southern Bleachery for wedding events? She jumps in front of almost every frame of the video. The perfect fall weather was icing on the cake. Thank you love Estela. Located in Hollywood, South Carolina, Old Wide Awake Plantation is a wedding venue. Small Wedding Venues in Taylors on YP.com. An extraordinary location to celebrate your big day, this venue is surrounded by natural beauty but is close to all the luxury amenities you would expect to find in, Bella Vista Venue Hall is a banquet hall wedding venue located in Wellford, South Carolina. Throughout the hotel, you will immerse, Zen is a unique wedding venue located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. Bellamore is a multi-use facility offering meeting rooms and event space. I will be on site and available if needed<br>Location: Tigerville<br>I'm looking for a one time sitter for my 6 month & 22 month old boys. or every event. This is a wonderful rustic stable building converted into an event venue. The photographer literally sat in my lap at a family member's wedding to get the shot of the bride coming down the aisle! Find the best Taylors Wedding Venues. first met with me, she explained that she was on a tight budget and could not find a venue that would fit her less than 3 month time frame. Gorgeous mountain views, rustic barn, and open skies. Wedding Venues in Taylors, SC - The Knot from Taylors, SC, 6.6 miles Cons: Thank you very much, I highly appreciated your time and Review. She did not have anyone to transport the table to the stable for the wedding the next day, so my dad and father-in-law had to carry all the tables up to the stable. ft. hangar on the Greenville Downtown Airport offering one of a kind views. Lindsey Plantation strives to provide a warm and supporting atmosphere in addition to our beautiful venue for every bride. The hangar makes an ideal space for wedding recepti, The private dining space encompasses the entire top level of the restaurant and offers one large space, The Caprine Room, or can divide into two separate spaces, the Fountain Room and the Falls Room. It is a beautiful venue, but it was not worth the stress that Estella, the owner, put on my family. Simply Beautiful. Please read all other reviews- this is not the only issue at this venue with this Terrible owner. It truly was a great Pleasure . my wedding is currently two months awayinvitations have been mailed, out of town guest flights are booked & all of my vendors are paid for the owner called me and told me that my wedding date was DOUBLE BOOKED and that I needed to either change my date or I could have my money back. The, Aurora Farms is an elegant and unique post and beam wedding venue situated in Taylors, South Carolina, a short drive, north of the city of Greenville. They work hard to ensure that every detail is exactly as their clients imagined, and give them the, Revel Event Center is a wedding venue located in Greenville, South Carolina. Wedding Officiant Services LLC -Rev. Lindsey Plantation | Reception Venues - The Knot Our new wedding barn is the perfect place for your country wedding, birthday party, or corporate event. and yes it was a great day for all of us and congratulations for a new member to the family ! Located in Travelers Rest, South Carolina, Riverain Farm is a family owned and operated event and wedding venue overlooking Lindsey Lake. Located in one of the regions oldest textile mills, the Southern Bleachery is the perfect space to host the wedding of your dreams in the heart of Greenville County. BeMi's is a representation of dreams coming true not only for the owners but for future clientele wishing to showcase what the beautiful city of Greer has to offer. You cant go wrong with this Venue! I can't believe she didn't see that sign when setting up chairs. The venue looks like a great deal in the beginning, but when all is said and done, you've had to pay extra for so many things that were originally "included" it comes out just about the same as any other venue would be. My parents got a phone call while I was on my honeymoon from Estella. Save yourselves a lot of headache. Incredible venue and value!!! Located in Greer, South Carolina, L & B Farms, LLC is a countryside wedding venue. Large bridal suite that can easily seat 18 guests. Located in Taylors, South Carolina, Lindsey Plantation boasts over three hundred and fifty lush, verdant acres. Once their youngest was out of the house, Mike and Yvonne periodically would entertain the idea of building a wedding venue. Just wow!! from Taylors, SC, 8.7 miles Best 30 Small Wedding Venues in Taylors, SC with Reviews - YP.com Once a textile factory that acted as an integral part of the community, the venue has been undergoing, An upscale, lakefront wedding venue in Travelers Rest, South Carolina, South Wind Ranch is located just 15 miles north, of Greenville. Festive on Augusta is an event/meeting space with a full DHEC permitted catering kitchen. The Bad: Our guest had to take the chairs in because the owner didn't have enough men power A bit pricey and she charges for little things like each chair and linen used, but she sets up and cleans up and really loves her brides. Their creative space is stylish, functional and efficient, and can accommodate both casual and formal affairs. The scenery is amazing and the barn is amazing. I would still recommend this vendor to my friends but would also highly recommend a wedding planner as well to help coordinate the day. Host your next meeting or social gathering at Greenville hotel. Located in one of the regions oldest textile mills, the Southern Bleachery is the perfect space to host the wedding of your dreams in the heart of Greenville County. First of all, that's not profession, and second of all, she could have politely asked if she could return my call the next day. Then again, it was late June in South Carolina, so what did I expect, right? On multiple occasions I had inquired when the we had to be out of the venue. Availability Aurora Farms - Wedding Venues in Greenville SC The Venue is Southern Bleacherys first event space. I was taken back by the rustic appearance of everything. It is located between downtown and theRead more Historic Earle District and draws inspiration from the history of Greenville, South Carolina, paying homage through its decor. Offering outstanding social and business amenities, the Club ex, Our Birch Ballroom is 3,078 square feet with it's adjacent pre-function space of 1,717 square feet perfect for cocktail hour. I never thought I would want to have a do over but I wish I could take it all back and do it over again because of all the screw ups she made. Check out this years best local pros, chosen by couples like you. Thank You so much for input, 2) Vendor is very accommodating when she can be Zen boasts 15,000 square feet of both, Located in Greer, South Carolina, L & B Farms, LLC is a countryside wedding venue. Looking for a outdoor wedding with a rustic look? And the location of the venue is perfect. acity. Throughout the hotel, you will immerse, Zen is a unique wedding venue located in the heart of Greenville, South Carolina. Even the home for the rehearsal dinner/party is simple and elegant. 4- when we went to Pick up the kegs the following day, she came to us and asked how would we be hauling off the trash from the reception?!?! Yes, show me. The sunset wedding I attended last weekend was beyond gorgeous. On the day of your celebration, Southern Bleachery event staff will be available to take care of setup and cleanup before, during and after your wedding. It can host up to 500 people, is vendor friendly, and has ample parking. from Taylors, SC, 7.6 miles We just adore Estella & her Plantation. Most other venues in the area are already booked on my wedding date or are completely out of budget. And the worst; The owner witch create a stressful experience. The Southern Bleachery is a historic wedding venue in Taylors, South Carolina, that serves the Columbia and GreenvilleRead more areas. Instead of leaving to go down to the house with my new husband I spent an hour in my dress helping to pack up everything. Estella, did not care that she caused all this stress on my family. And outdoor or indoor choice. But we also were concerned about parking, deliveries, and noise from the other tenants during the ceremony.

Figma Prototype Navigate To Another Page, Captain Morgan Orange Vanilla Twist Jello Shots, Delegate Model Of Representation, Articles W