Never. You will need to be cautious each time you are pregnant. Still do. They had children, many children. What Does the Bible Say About Blood Group? - OpenBible.info Rh Negative blood has been mislabeled, on line, as diseased blood. They built man in their image. They are termed "Rh- positive.". It doesnt mean the Rh-negative person is stronger or healthier than other blood types. Studies showthat the 15% of humans who lack the rhesus factor are gifted with natural resistance to HIV, small pox and bubonic plague. Plus, they didnt just fall into the cult like we would with the Rajneesh Purams, theyve all actually been forced into it since childhood, not unlike the inversion training that some of the boys receive. Had 1 baby 26years ago and had to get shots. 15 % of humans have RH-negative blood. !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],p=/^http:/.test(d.location)? Your post was very interesting. var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; On top of that, weve been lied to about this stuff for thousands of years, hence why at best, my long explanation only raises more questions. There ya go. I experience panic attacks on escalators now. Universal Red Cell Donor and Rare Blood Type. Even renowned Jewish and Christian scholars express uncertainty about the details and meaning of the verses and passages that mention them. What does the Bible say about RH negative? Some say the Rh negative blood type is a sign of alien blood, or the blood of god. I prefer it to hanging out with the other residents. The cobra/sphinx head of many Egyptian statues and art pieces speaks to the reptilian influence, and its also mimicked by the British noble advisors or whoever is around the queen, who wear the old white wigs which have slightly triangular silhouettes. So if they say "negative," they really mean "Rh-negative." In fact, Rhesus monkeys, which also contain the Rh factor gene, are referred to as "Rhesus." Did Rh-negative blood originate from reptiles? RH A- .. and not afraid of heights, can really sense when someone is in a not so good mood. The Oriental Jews of Israel, also have a high percent Rh negative, although most other Oriental people have only about 1% Rh negative. The Bible also points out one more important fact that ties together blood types together with the origin of different genetics. There are only about 3% of African peopleand about 1% of Asian or Native American individuals who belong to theRh negative group. The Oriental Jews of Israel, also have a high percent Rh negative, although most other . How does Rh-negative blood affect pregnancies? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. everything. PDF Bloodlines of Illuminati - Central Intelligence Agency In reference to whole of the worlds population, only about 15% lack the rhesus factor. If you examine negative, you do not have the factor in your blood. I have read many medical journal articles that indicate a link betwesomething you are eating or drinking. 1 John 1:7-9 ESV / 2 helpful votesNot Helpful. Did the Nephilim survive the flood, contrary to Genesiss reporting? A protein on your blood cells. And they formed man in their image. These are just a handful of bible verses that point to the existence of Giants and by extension, Rh-negative blooded creatures. Hemophilia also runs on my fathers side. We feed off of each others energy. Hebrews tell us why, when it speaks of redemption through the ultimate sacrifice of Christ. The reference to Rhesus monkeys is only because it was their blood being analyzed when they discovered the D antigen. Anyone else? Even today, a stout number of people. The reason why it is called the rhesus factor is because that particular monkey HAS the antigen, not because it hasnt got it. Only about 15% of the worlds population has RH negative blood. There are important references in the Bible that can be interpreted to refer to this rare blood type. Wondering if we are related to rhehsus monkey or aliens? Bloodline of Jesus/Mary - Rh-NegativeNetwork Or Native American descendants have the RH-negative group. Egyptians were the first in the world to carry scepters, and the royal Brits still carry them to this day, as do the people in the satanic churches, such as the Vatican and the church of England. Where there is conspiracy there is always some truth and cover ups Every time. Did you find out whats in this serum that is only good for six months while changing your DNA this virus has a US PATENT expired in 2020. Kdo je bez Rh je iv navky. I would be very interested in that, too. The fact that Im biracial (black/white) makes this phenomenon even more interesting. However ancient legends tell us that original man had Rh Negative blood, which science is unable to track because it originated in the polar region, which is now under ice . Matthew 9:20 And a woman who had been suffering from a hemorrhage for twelve years, came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His cloak; Revelation 16:3 The second angel poured out his bowl into the sea, and it became blood like that of a dead man; and every living thing in the sea died. Rhogam shots while your pregnant and everyone is fine. It is used to influence the masses and persuade with edited TV. This may be because of the way I was raised, but Im not better educated or wealthy than others, however despite the hardships I have been through, I have been able to be alone, reflect and get back to my center. Gen. 7:11). If you are intuitive then you are probably cautious. And about 95% of African-Americans control the Rh antigen on their red cells. I was also diagnosed with hypertension at 14 even though I was not out of shape by any means and generally healthy. Also, Europe has the most ley lines on land for sure, but not by that much, check out India etc. What Does the Bible Say About Rh Negative Blood? It really is evil because if the reptilians are advanced enough to hybridize and whatever else they do, then they could make a low energy generator machine to get their energy from, or something instead of going through all the energy theyve gone through to take our energy. Is RH-permanent or is it just through pregnancy such as diabetes? However, even though the majority of scholars hold View 1, none of them contend that the offspring have Rh-negative blood. And can produce an Anti-D antibody. some say it is the lack thereof. They do a lot of gender inversions, too, since the idols they worship are both genders, and because things get weird with tracking the blood and needing a mate of a different gender from whats available. ], 10 Best Christian Weight Loss Books [Possible! just would like to know if anyone in my past-(ancestors) were of the RH neg .blood. What Does The Bible Say About Rh-Negative Blood? - FeedMag The ancient Egyptians buried their dead under the pyramids, and the British royals bury their dead underneath Westminster Abbey, which has a triangle in the architecture at the very top front center of the faade. . Im seeing the alien origins to humanitys way of life Im seeing the the control systems and their sources are becoming clearer and clearer. I am not taking the covid vaccine because I am O- My grandmother had a very bad reaction to it. I never get sick, had the flu once, right after my first child was born and breastfeeding, but never again. So What does the Bible say about RH negative blood? 15 Prayers for Someone Who Lost a Loved One, 15 Prayers for Stressful Time & Stress Relief. That is what I believe. @ 2021-2023 Copyright | All Right Reserved, link to Does the Bible Talk About Aliens and UFOs? I have done quite a bit of research in to the Basque people. Sometimes this leads to charming kookdom the Basque people have an extraordinarily high Rh-negative rate of 25 to 35 percent, which entrances that strange subset of Basquophiles who . I dont think Ive had it yet. In somewhat related news: Ancient Hebrews' skeletons examined shown over 50% frequencies of blood type AB. I can now have one glass of milk every month without getting a headache. The Bible says in Hebrews 10:4 that it is not likely that the blood of bulls. . I found my body builds up allergies; so if I eat or drink to much of anything its possible I will become allergic. Some of us derive from both parents not having the RHD gene of the Rh blood group practice. I am RH negative B, I had to have a shot when I was pregnant with my son, I only had 1 child and he does not have my blood type. But like most matters in life, there are grey patches. The Rh-Negative Registry - Theory: Jesus "Yashua's" Nazarene I was able to breathe so well in Maccu Piccu. something that we all have but something that flows within our bodies and separately from our souls. Add to this, the old churches with crosses on steeples and the bell towers with the church bells. We get hold of our blood group system genes from our parents, and like all our genetic makeup, from both. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to . It supposedly originated in a small village in the Netherlands. FAQs. There is no monkey ancestor. The history of medicine clearly shows that infectious disease had been essentially eradicated by better diets and hygiene in the west long before vaccines started piggy backing this trend. What Does the Bible Say About Talking to the Dead? It is assumed that Rhesus negative blood type is specific to group O which is the purest type of blood and the rarest. Youre not alone!! Before one can discuss where the Bible might make references to Rh Negative blood types, its first important to look at what the Bible has to say about the different definitions of the word blood. Therefore I said to the sons of Israel, You are not to eat the blood of any flesh, for the life of all flesh is its blood; whoever eats it shall be cut off., Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood, and I have given it to you on the altar to make atonement for your souls; for it is the blood by reason of the life that makes atonement.. Otherwise use first name and last initial. Its no conspiracy that vaccines are not necessary . That was the first time I had seen my doctor for 9 years! Youve given me a different place to research. Had countless medical issues for the last 1-2 years, didnt have covid-19, just found a paper from an emergency procedure I had in 2015 stating I was 27 weeks and RH Negative. The United States has an almost 85% Rh-positive community. P. If the mothers antibodies mixed with her second childs blood, they would attack and destroy the childs blood cells. I do my best to inform people , but some are so far gone they wouldnt know the truth of it hot em in the face ! Science has revealed the identity of Jesus' biological father. There is a great deal of debate surrounding these mysterious passages about what angels and demons truly are. Before one can discuss where the Bible might make references to Rh Negative blood types, it's . Though I have type B blood and I understand were comfortable being alone because of our nomadic background. Romans 6:23; For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. Thanks for posting! The book, "There Were Giants Upon The Earth" Does Not suggest that Jesus was an Annunaki, however, after reading this and other material to include of the original translations of the Sumerian tablets, the Dead Sea Scrolls, Enoch & other "missing" books of the bible, I started to see overt connections between Jesus, Enoch, Enki, Noah & the Annunaki that one may not see reading one or . I use to catch everything, sore throats, flue I would catch Its also central to certain conspiracy theories that include the Nephilim. How does it work that they survived and are now 85% of the population? Flu shots are well known to reduce the T cell count, and these cells remember infections and respond to them if new variants are encountered in subsequent years. If you check out traditional Turkish wedding clothes, they still look kinda Egyptian, you can see the connection, especially since the Egyptian look is so iconic and unmistakable. Mother was only child, her mother an only child. The watcher angels were pulling out as such in the book of Enoch and as sons of God in Genesis 6 4. What does the Bible say about rh negative blood? I have done a lot of research on RH negative and I cannot find any clear answers on the origin or why this is. Because it is so common around the world, it must have arisen before the population breakup at Babel, perhaps even before the Flood. The NIH has recently conducted observational research that included rh factor of covid19 patients in hospital population. This explains the weakness in Rhesus negative people against several types of diseases and illnesses.. 10+ what does the bible say about rh negative blood most standard In fact, the first one was actually the initial exchange ever done in Upstate New York in 1961, performed at Watertown, NY. I prefer solitude, am of high intellegence ( personal knowledge & IQ). I use to have a fear of heights. But he does make that statement. 55 of those findings were diagnosable. In the old testament, many people donated animals dimmed. Rh factor is present in the red blood cells of about 85 to 95 percent of people, both men and women. Hes deceased. I hate escalators. There are very few aberrations. Blood types of the ancient Hebrews - The Rh Negative Blog All we need to do is believe and accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior. Does the Bible Say Not to Take Revenge? Today, a simple shot, often referred to as an Rh immune globulin injection prevents a mothers body from producing antibodies. I agree 100%. I have RH neg. Genesis 1:26-27. 15% of human blood is RH-negative. This blood type is called universal because it can be transfused to almost any patient in need of . Evolution and creation fit together. doesnt contain a protein on red blood cells, contains a protein on the surface of red blood cells, yes, its the blood type of demon-human or alien-human hybrid creatures, the godly male descendants of Seths line, lust; some views argue that the women consented, and others that demons raped them, If they are half-human, what are the implications regarding their, Its consistent with the meaning of the word Nephilim, which is. What Does The Bible Say About RH Negative Blood? - AshokStambh Im O neg and never get sick. There are also instances, however, where people are Rh-Negative. Those antibodies would slay the red blood cells from the angel. Ive heard that Rh- is the blood of Jesus, and since theyre satanic, they want to corrupt Jesuss blood, hence why all of the royal families are Rh-. Both of my kids are Rh+, and it hasnt been a problem, since the proper treatment was given to me. This approach is in vogue by many old texts, including the Bible. I think it has a lot to do with th neg I am the same dont need lot of friends and can also isolate myself no problem. It's always good to know your blood type, but particularly when you're pregnant. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. These women can still provide Anti-D. Did home pregnancy test. According to one view, the Nephilim are the offspring of the sons of god and the daughters of men., Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them,that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that theywerebeautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.. Nobody knows where it came from except that there was a mutation over a thousand years ago. You are doing the right things. Jesus Christ died for us. I eat mostly Poultry and fish. Salvation stops upon the importance of Jesus tribute on the cross of Calvary. The function of this protein was not immediately apparent, and there is a great deal of speculation on the implications of being Rh-negative versus Rh-positive. Only child. vakcny jsou ipy a smlouvy se Satanem,(Elem) kad kdo podlehne strachu a tlaku vtiny a pistoup dobrovoln na okovn bude opakovat mnoho reinkarnac ne se odprost od tto sluby. Didnt know anything about my blood type till last year thanks to other negatives blogs. hardly get sick. Throwing this idea out there, not to argue at all. For with the heart, one believes and is justified, and with the mouth, one confesses and is saved. Increase your vitamin D levels, and take zinc plus quercetin, and you have no need of a vaccine. I am RH Negative B and I had to have a shot when I had my son, did not (This post contain affiliate links and if you click and buy, we may earn a little commission at no extra cost to you). We need to really start talking to one another to see how much in common we really have. The A and B antigens are the important antigens of interest. ??? Also there have been documented cases of rhesus negative born people becoming rhesus null. Continue with Recommended Cookies. Basques Tested - Hebrew nations From their holy parents, the RH-negative blood type. What does the Bible say about rh negative blood? when the two separate blood groups are hybrid during pregnancy. The child was named Horus. Your email address will not be published. You are the one that will have your head spinning and mental meltdowns when you learn you have been created by media. And cursed be the one who restrains his sword from blood. Also, God is love, and his love is unconditional. Western Medicine has been rough on my body. Romans 3:25 whom God displayed publicly as a propitiation in His blood through faith. I also have green eyes and my DNA research states 100% white also originating from Northern Europe, Welsh, German, British and Irish! 2 Corinthians 5:21 says For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin so that in him we might become the righteousness of God., Galatians 3:22-29; Now before faith came, we were held captive under the law, imprisoned until the coming faith would be revealed. I read the Basque people were one of the Hebrew nations, and I thought that was very interesting. 10 Best Food & Diet Meal Plan for Stem Cell Transplant, 10 Best Diet Meal Plan & Food Nutrition Practices for Childhood Obesity, 10 Best Diet Meal Plan & Food Nutrition Practices for Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease. This is not natural because left alone in the natural. What does the Bible say about rh negative? This could be a strong argument for the hypothesis that humans are derived from Primates or evolved. Fair skin, blonde hair, green eyes, 67 this month. Nope!! Most people, about 85%, have RH-positive blood. Most people who have the Rh blood type are Rh-positive. Such a situation can provoke the mother's own blood to produce potentially lethal antibodies which are designed to attack the fetus' blood, if and when the former is exposed to the latter. The wheat and tares parable is a world of truth in it. Second, in the meaning of animal reduction. This is why nobody should take the vaccine, because it is not properly tested, and is issued only because C19 is supposed to have precipitated an emergency. took my blood. And stopped donating. ], 70 Pilgrims Progress Quotes And Takeaways [Amazing! RhoGAM: Importance, Timing, Safety, Side Effects - Verywell Health Guess Im the unlucky one where a nasty virus does damage. Its creepy, but the reptilians somehow knew how the human brain worked and so they also knew how to addict people into cults. Hey, a lot of facts here. Oh, I think that people would rather be told what to think than research the the facts, not on the first two pages of Google. Blood types that do not have the Rhesus-gene, are called Rh Negative as a result. positive note. However, according to one controversial theory that has surfaced in modern times, those who are mentioned in Genesis 6:1-4 and Numbers 13:33 as Nephilim may have had Rh-negative blood running through their veins. Another thing: their fake creation story is the story of Isis and Horus, which is wrongly written in wikipedia, etc. And having an Rh-Negative has so many advantages in terms of health and intelligence as they say. What Does The Bible Say About RH Negative Blood? (Publishing and education have been controlled privileges.) CO2 can also pass through the cell membrane unaided (above right), but not quickly enough." Being open to others views, ideas and theories without judgement and ego. ], 8 Best Christian Books For Teens In [Must Read! Rhesusnegative.net April 2, 20204. I am generally healthy with viruses but do have T2 diabetes, coronary artery disease, and a fatty liver. Is a sign of great intellect. In situationswhere a couple have different rhesus factor blood types, it puts their children at risk. 4. Conclusion. Others include ABO, Duffy group, Kidd group, Lewis group, Rhesus and MN group. So, both my kids are neg. If a mother with Rh-negative blood absorbs Rh-positive blood, her body would identify it as a foreign invader and develop antibodies against it. [1] If a mother is Rh-negative and her first baby is Rh-positive, there's a potential danger if their blood mixes. It has been on record that blood is the most likely to be redone, and there are no other blood types. According to the Mayo Clinic, Having an Rh-negative blood type is not an illness and usually does not affect your health.

Alexander R Scott Son Of Colleen Dewhurst, Carol Kane Boohoo Net Worth, Affordable Wedding Venues Rhode Island, Articles W