According to police, they requested . Newswatch 16 has a crew on the scene and will have more information as it becomes available. I-80 traffic near Bloomsburg. Interstate 80 in Pennsylvania | Stroudsburg Auto Accident Lawyers Eastbound traffic is backed up to around the Buckhorn Interchange, six miles away. Sign Up to be eligible for our weekly Giveaways! Multi vehicle crash on I-80 westbound at Mile Post: 174.5. Interstate 80 Pennsylvania Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, About a dozen people showed up to gather information and give their input on Lewisburg's flood mitigation plan during a town hall meeting Wednesday in the Lewisburg Hotel Read More, More results in our I-80 Lewisburg Pennsylvania Archives, standstill traffic due to accident been 30 minutes since last moved Read More, Full stop both lanes west bound more than 45 min. I-80 Bloomsburg, PA DOT Reports. Bloomsburg, PA Traffic Conditions and Accident Reports - Navbug Toggle navigation. Failure to slow down in inclement weather. Wilkes Barre-Scranton, PA - Accident News and Resources for car Top Bloomsburg Car Accident Lawyers - Pennsylvania It's just one of those things that if everyone drives defensively, then there's less accidents," said Ben Winderman of Laporte. Accidents/Incidents along I-80 in Pennsylvania - Roadnow Missing monkey is found after 100 escape in Pennsylvania highway crash. A tractor-trailer hauling 100 lab monkeys crashed with a dump truck Friday afternoon on Route 54 near the Danville exit of Interstate 80 in Montour County, state police said. Error! State troopers urged people not to look for or capture the cynomolgus macaque monkey following the Friday afternoon crash on a state highway near an Interstate 80 exit in Montour County. Example video title will go here for this video. According to PennDOT, each year there are more than 100 projects on Pennsylvania roadways. People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) released the following statement after the crash and escape: Because these 100 long-tailed macaque monkeys were headed to a laboratory to be caged, tormented, and killed, they were already in danger but now the public is, too. stage when MauraJenceleski, Agnes at Fifty: A look back at the flood of 1972, Man pronounced dead after ATV crash has been identified, Best athletic wear for kids joining baseball and, How to watch all the Oscar-nominated movies in style, Best smart home devices for older users, according, Brothers sentenced for fentanyl trafficking ring, Weather not stopping Pittston St. Patricks Parade, Eyewitness News reporter celebrates Read Across, New Jersey man pleads guilty to cocaine trafficking, Dress for Success celebrates Womens History Month, 1 killed when business jet encounters severe turbulence, What Biden might try next if his student loan forgiveness, Ukraine: Mourners commemorate 8 men killed in Bucha, In Chicago, adapting electric buses to winters challenges, Big Savage Tunnel reopening for season to connect, Airport evacuated after suspicious item found, Casey returns to the Senate after cancer surgery, Fetterman doing well, on a path to recovery, aides, Shapiro says he would dismiss any pressure to ask, Democrats win back Pennsylvania House in three special, Republican who drew Trumps ire tapped to oversee, Democrat-turned-independent wins Pennsylvania House, Summer Lee becomes first Black woman elected to Congress, Oz passes Fetterman for first time after Pennsylvania, Fetterman holds edge over Oz after Pennsylvania debate:, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette endorses Oz, citing Fettermans, Montage Mountain hosts Cardboard Classic, Crash causes lane restriction on I-80 in Luzerne, Scranton DUI checkpoints during St. Patricks Parade, New details on Wilkes-Barre house of filth investigation, Settlement makes polling places ADA compliant, Wyoming County sugar shack taps into sweet condiments, Traffic alert for Pittston St. Patricks Parade event, Over 100 bricks of drugs seized, three arrested. Driving at unsafe speeds. As drivers waited, towing crews removed debris from the truck's load that spilled all over the highway before getting the truck upright. I-80 bloomsburg Traffic Condition and Accident Report - Roadnow A shower of rain or wet snow possible. It happened on Interstate 80 east near the Buckho UPDATE: University Park Airport reopens following discovery of possible explosive device. Click for Real Time Traffic. One dead after fatal fire in Bradford County I-80 Lewisburg, PA Traffic and Road Conditions - Navbug Latest I-80 Scott Township Pennsylvania News Reports. There is a lane restriction. CLEARED: Multi vehicle crash on I-80 westbound at Mile Post: 174.5. Trooper Andrea Pelachick said civilians should not try looking for the monkey or approaching it if seen. Cost: $2.84 million Contractor: Lindy Paving, Inc. . The crash happened around 4 p.m. on Tuesday, roughly 2.5 miles before the Bloomsburg/Lightstreet Exit 236. 1. Bloomsburg, Pa. A Harrisburg man fleeing an assault on the interstate ran onto the highway and was fatally struck by a utility trailer and two other vehicles, police say. There is no word . Pennsylvania crash: Truck shipping 100 monkeys wrecks, one still loose Failure to slow down in a construction zone. According to official reports, Davis and Lutz were entrapped in their vehicles from the force of the impact of the collision, and both sustained multiple blunt force traumas, which was ruled the cause of death for both decedants. @WNEP pic.twitter.com/sT6tbcOGIl. Three out of the four lab monkeys on the loose after a Friday tractor-trailer crash have been caught, but one is still on the loose, authorities said. UPDATE: Multi vehicle crash on I-80 westbound between Exit 133 - PA 53 and Exit 120 - PA 879. 330 E Park Dr. Harrisburg, PA 17111. It happened on Interstate 80 east near the Buckhorn exit (232) just before 8 a.m. on Monday. Home ; . Truck driver Brent Tidball from Ontario says it's a careful job not to cause any more damage to the truck and its load caused by the crash. "To slow down, put your cell phone down, buckle your seatbelt, and obey the traffic signs and our flaggers," said PennDOT official David Thompson. At 7:30 a.m., Hughes intentionally struck the vehicle of a woman from New Jersey near mile marker 242.2, according to Pennsylvania State Police at Bloomsburg. Copyright 2023 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. Thompson said PennDOT works on more than 100 road projects every year all across Pennsylvania. The accident involved the collision of the pickup and a dump truck near the Danville exit on Interstate 80. UPDATE: University Park Airport reopens following discovery of possible explosive device, One flown to hospital after crash on Interstate 380 in Monroe County, Truck hauling PVC pipes crashes, closes part of Interstate 80 in Monroe County. If your child will play baseball or softball this spring, youll need to stock up on appropriate clothing and equipment. Congressman Meuser says the Community Project Read More, Never miss a car! There is a traffic disruption. Trucks also have many blind spots all around them, which is where truck-related crashes are more likely to happen. The Oscars will air on ABC and can be streamed on ABC.com and the ABC app as well as Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, AT&T TV or FuboTV. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.. Mostly cloudy. McCreary pled guilty to confrontation with news crews, Teacher on mission to climb tallest trees in every, Watch: Driver pulled from burning car on Vegas Strip, Pennsylvania woman reported missing 31 years ago, Explosive found in bag at Pennsylvania airport, man, University Park Airport evacuated after suspicious, One dead after Lancaster County US 322 crash, Ron DeSantis to speak in Harrisburg at Pennsylvania, Midstate business helps with Toys to Tots program, Dont Waste Your Money: Backyard Chicken Eggs, Pennsylvania opens health center near train derailment, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Kevin K. Murry, 44, was driving a 1998 Dodge Power Ram east at 1:20 p.m. Thursday. There is a traffic disruption. Slow traffic on PA-42 from I-80 (Mall Blvd/PA-42) to Black Run Rd (Millville Rd/PA-42) due. "I slow down," said Cindy Welkom of Catawissa. Bloomsburg man charged with DUI after accident - Bloomsburg, PA EzeRoad State police say Shannon Wynn of Jersey Shore died in that crash around . Current I-80 Bloomsburg Pennsylvania Road Conditions Newswatch 16's crew and truck were among the dozens of vehicles trapped in the . The Deputy Coroner, Jonathan Broadt, responded to the scene and pronounced two people dead, from injuries they sustained in the crash. Community Rules apply to all content you upload or otherwise submit to this site. Here's your update! Crash on I-80 eastbound between Exit 277: PA 940/TURNPIKE/I-476 - WILKES-BARRE/ALLENTOWN and Exit 284: PA 115 - BLAKESLEE. "From what I understand, his load's all over the road up there too. 80 Stroudsburg Traffic. At 3:30 p.m., I-80 westbound traffic is backed up to mile 251, between the Miffflinville and Conyngham exits, 12 miles from the accident, PennDOT says. Overcast. Bloomsburg, PA -- On October 2, 2019, injuries were reported in a multi-vehicle collision on Interstate 80 in Columbia County. Updated: 6:08 AM EST February 2, 2022. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Used I was searching for a very specific vehicle, one which came to the lot of Hertz Car Sales in Warminster, PA. My online inquiry was very quickly answered by Mike Moore Read More, More results in our I-80 Bloomsburg Pennsylvania Archives, Click here to reveal I-80 Bloomsburg PA traffic and accident MAP, Mount Carmel girls, Central Mountain boys win PHAC basketball titles, Used 2021 Genesis G80 2.5T for sale in Bloomsburg, PA. A lab monkey is still missing a day after truck carrying 100 crashes in Pa. He was treated and released from the hospital. Bloomsburg. Write a Report. See news happening? Never miss a headline with NorthcentralPa.com newsletters. I-80 Pennsylvania Accidents - Archives - Navbug The driver of a pickup transporting monkeys pulls a crate of monkeys off of state Route 54 on Friday. Interstate 80 Pennsylvania Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report, CLEARED: Moving roadwork on US 15 northbound between I-80 East/Bloomsburg and Intersection of FISHER MOBILE HOME CO https://t.co/eqcf1QYtLV, Moving roadwork on US 15 northbound between I-80 East/Bloomsburg and Intersection of FISHER MOBILE HOME COURT, FOR https://t.co/oZNAfs7tIZ. Monkey encounter at Pennsylvania crash: Woman being treated for rabies HEMLOCK TOWNSHIP, Pa A crash involving a PennDOT truck slowed traffic on a highway in Columbia County. According to the Department of Motor Vehicles, in crashes involving large trucks, the occupants of a car, usually the driver, sustain 78 percent of the fatalities. I-80 Bloomsburg, PA Traffic and Road Conditions - Navbug Bloomsburg ; Pennsylvania; I-80; By Anonymous; 1173; 2 years ago; 30+ min standstill + counting Read More. The Munley team has been representing truck accident victims in Pennsylvania, New York and New Jersey for more than 50 years. Example video title will go here for this video. Arce began driving at a high rate of speed, then drove off the road and into the center median. . . Driver charged with manslaughter for Interstate 80 fatal Deadly crash near Bloomsburg Officials say the crash happened just before 2:30 p.m. Saturday afternoon along Route 11, a portion of which was closed for hours before reopening. I-80 Bloomsburg, PA Accident - EzeRoad type a number or name to filter. Pennsylvania State Police say the incident happened around 8:15 a.m. in the eastbound lanes of I-80 near exit 232 to Buckhorn Road (PA-44). Both lanes for Interstate 80 eastbound and the left (passing) lane of Interstate 80 westbound are closed at mile marker 227 in Montour County due to a multi-vehicle crash. CLEARED: Multi vehicle crash on I-80 eastbound at Mile Post: 192.0. PennDOT says they advise drivers traveling I-80 eastbound and westbound in Liberty Township, Montour County of rolling roadblocks on Sunday, March 5, between exit 215 (Route 254/Limestoneville) and exit 224 At 10:45 p.m., troopers were called to Interstate 80 eastbound between Buckhorn and Bloomsburg for a person lying in the roadway. I-80 traffic near Light Street . When troopers arrived, they found Julio Cesar Perez, 35, deceased in the center of the roadway. HEMLOCK TOWNSHIP, Pa -- A crash involving a PennDOT truck slowed traffic on a highway in Columbia County. Now his husband is charged with involuntary manslaughter for causing the man's death on Interstate 80 late Saturday night. Deadly crash near Bloomsburg - Bloomsburg, PA EzeRoad All lanes of eastbound Interstate 80 in Pennsylvania were briefly closed approaching New Jersey this morning due to a crash between Exit 310 and the state line, according to 511PA.com. "I have respect for people who are working on the interstate and also the state police who may have someone pulled over.". I mean, when those heavy reactors pick them trucks up, they try to minimize any more damage.. Example video title will go here for this video. CLEARED: Disabled vehicle on I-80 westbound at Mile Post: 103.5. PA - 80. I 80 Bloomsburg Accident reports with live updates from the DOT, the News, and our Reporters on Interstate 80 Pennsylvania Near Bloomsburg. Crates holding live monkeys are scattered across the westbound lanes of state Route 54 at the junction with Interstate 80 near Danville, Pa., Friday, Jan. 21, 2022, after a pickup pulling a trailer carrying the monkeys was hit by a dump truck. 15 may soon see movement, Thieves break into storage unit, steal hunting equipment, Man charged for alleged rape of young girl, Dog saved by staff at local animal hospital; owners charged, End of an era: Local folks recall memories of Lycoming Mall, 22-year-old woman arrested in connection to 2020 murder, Man busted selling meth, cocaine, shotgun to undercover detectives. source: Bing. BLOOMSBURG, COLUMBIA COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU) Two people are dead after a vehicle crash in Bloomsburg on Saturday. A tractor-trailer overturned in the westbound lanes between the Berwick/Lime Ridge exit and the Berwick exit. There is a lane restriction. Resources Project Information. Deadly crash near Bloomsburg. TYPE: Accident Minor. There is a lane restriction. Success! High 46F. Missing monkey is found after Pa. crash - Los Angeles Times Find top Bloomsburg, PA Car Accident attorneys near you. They were transporting 100 monkeys and several were on the loose at the time of the photo. MAP. Multi vehicle crash on US 11 both directions at KEEFERS LN. And counting Read More, Click here to reveal I-80 Lewisburg PA traffic and accident MAP, Lewisburg EMA director: 'Resiliency is important'.

Laura Sullivan Wedding, Can Cows Eat Broccoli, Car Accident In Morrow County, Ohio, Articles A