If you would like to contact me on Facebook my name on there is Brandi Cooper Sodemann or my email is brandisodemann@yahoo.com. The M-14 freeway will shut down in both directions this weekend with the closure going through August. Copyright 2023 ClickOnDetroit.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. Ann Arbor Accident News Archives - Nationwide Report Recent Ann Arbor Accident News FREE ACCIDENT REPORT Get free accident Report 24-Year-Old Timothy Warden Jr. Died In A Motor Vehicle Crash In Kentwood (Kentwood, TN) The Police Department reported a motor vehicle crash in Kentwood on Friday. A car accident lawyer would come in handy following the identification of a woman who died over the weekend in a tragic multi-vehicle accident in Ann Arbor, Michigan. For reports completed by City of Ann Arbor Police, you can obtain the report at the below address. Two people were hurt in an accident involving a construction worker on Tuesday. New report reveals dangerous intersections, uptick in crashes in In Michigan, you may have only 24 hours to file a police report after a hit-and-run car accident if you are claiming benefits under your uninsured motorists insurance coverage, but it will depend on the terms of your policy. 2023 Advance Local Media LLC. Ann Arbor officials issue warning after two people struck by train - WDIV All your travel news: our automobile, motorcycle and tyre tips and good deals, routes, traffic updates and road network flashes, motoring services on your route and future innovations. Not that thats not a good thingand not that theres not plenty of crashes anyway. Pittsfield Open Band: Ann Arbor Community for Traditional Music and Dance. Aside from the legal obligations, here are the 8 reasons why as an auto accident attorney, I always advise people that you MUST file a report with the police after a crash: The lack of a police report could jeopardize a persons mini tort claim, which allows a vehicle owner to collect up to $3,000 for vehicle damage repair costs from the at-fault driver.In Michigan, without a UD-10 to document what happened, a judge or an insurance adjuster may decide that the person has inadequate proof that: (1) a car accident ever occurred; (2) the other driver was at-fault (proving this months after the fact with no police report or witnesses is extremely difficult); or (3) the vehicle damage was not already pre-existing before the car accident. Ann Arbor Police Records Search (Michigan) - County Office Read More 2 dead in fiery I-94 crash near Ann Arbor Michigan I-94 source: Bing 79 views Mar 06, 2022 06:02am Ann Arbor, MI (November 28, 2021) - A car accident just outside of Ann Arbor on Saturday, November 27th caused the death of one person, and serious and non-critical injures to two more. Sizemore collapsed at his home in Los Angeles last month after suffering a brain aneurysm. And Barton and M-14that intersection is convenient for the people who live there, but its dangerous and it should have been shut years ago.. None of them are currently scheduled for updates during the 2023 construction season, she added, saying roads officials continuously monitor all intersections within their jurisdiction for safety. Ann Arbor, MI Accident - EzeRoad And then add rain, snow, sleet, and ice into the mix, and youve got what happens at Jackson and I-94. Take alternate route. Meredith Bruckner, Community News Producer, All About Ann Arbor. Car, truck, bicycle, pedestrian, and motorcycle accidents are all a common occurrence, despite improvements in vehicle safety features, road design, bicycle and pedestrian corridors, and traffic signs. There was already an inch of snow on the ground and plenty in the air as she turned her silver 2003 Honda CR-V left onto Scio Church. The two most important issues you need to know about after an Uber Eats car accident in Michigan are: (1) how to recover No-Fault benefits to pay for your medical bills if you've been injured; and (2) how to recover pain and suffering compensation and other economic loss damages from an at-fault Uber Eats driver. Event Type: Disabled Vehic https://t.co/2OuZtS1gan, WASHTENAW COUNTY, MI - A $69-million overhaul of Michigan Avenue and U.S. 23 south of Ann Arbor is getting underway this year, bringing nightly lane closures and shoulder closures to the highway. WASHTENAW COUNTY, MI Westbound I-94 near Chelsea is closed Monday morning due to a multi-vehicle crash. I-94 Ann Arbor Traffic Condition and Accident Report ~ 0.39 miles to Exit 172 of I-94 MI ~ 0.78 miles to Exit 171 of I-94 MI 2023-02-28 Roadnow Click for Real Time Traffic Traffic | Weather | Gas | Restaurants | Hotels | Car Repair | Convenience Stores | Go there (GPS) Cities close to Ann Arbor Dexter, MI 11.36 Saline, MI 12.92 Ypsilanti, MI 14.52 The FDA received reports of "life-threatening anaphylaxis" after the false negative results. And this would help them know what to do when they hit a patch of black ice., Asked what he considers the most dangerous highway intersections, Jeff Robinson lists them crisply and in the same order as Freier: Jackson and 94people dont handle the curve well, and we get pin-ins and rollovers there all the time. Another driver was transported to the hospital by Huron Valley Ambulance with non-life threatening injuries, according to a release. Last January [2008], when we had all that snow, we had four or five rollovers, Freier continued. More Local News to Love Start today for 50% off Expires 3/6/23, Lucas Smolcic Larson | lsmolciclarson@mlive.com, a national surge in traffic deaths during the pandemic, Heres what a new report says about Ann Arbor traffic crash trends, ranking of the most dangerous county intersections compiled annually by the law firm Michigan Auto Law, led the entire state in crashes after it was first installed in 2013, Dangerous Ann Arbor intersections focus of University of Michigan-led project, Unsafe sidewalk conditions between Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti persist after years of talks. Some people, whatever the conditions, still go sixty, seventy miles per hour. You want to make sure the information in the UD-10 Traffic Crash Report is accurate and complete. . Any sixteen-, seventeen-, eighteen-year-old kid is going to get into a crash. Used This vehicle holds all my work tools with a low back end for easy lifting. Skilled in transit Dispatch and Scheduling, Accident scene investigation, Paratransit Coordination and Scheduling, Mobility Management, Customer Service, Strategic Planning, Team Building, project . Usually it helps remind the drivers to slow down, Bondy explained. This means you will potentially lose your right to No-Fault wage loss for up to three years, and coverage of your medical expenses and bills if you need medical treatment if you cannot prove that you were involved in an automobile crash. But actually, Freier continued as he eased his Ford Crown Victoria out of the City Hall parking lot early one cold morning, this city is relatively safe, with not that many serious and fatal crashes. Multi-vehicle crash closes westbound I-94 near Chelsea The accident happened near Jackson Road on Highway Read more: Dangerous Ann Arbor intersections focus of University of Michigan-led project. This will speed up the process by allowing your lawyer to promptly file your lawsuit or injury claim and comply with contract filing requirements that auto insurance companies insert in their uninsured motorist (UM) and underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage policies, health insurance policies, and umbrella coverage policies. Cant see why; supposedly an accident. Our auto accident lawyers have achieved the highest possible rating for ability and integrity in the legal profession and have been rated Superb by the top lawyer internet rating service. Traffic Jam on Us 23 - Ann Arbor, MI EzeRoad One driver was killed on impact after they were rear-ended at high way speed. Learn more. UPDATE: Semi-truck driver was driving too fast when he hit standstill traffic on M-14 Police said four trucks were involved in the crash that happened by Miller Road at 3:25 p.m. Police confirmed. Many of the intersections on the study are some of the busiest in our county. A big, strapping man with close-cropped dark hair and a neat mustache, Freier grew up on a dairy farm in Gladwin and did his first four years in law enforcement with the sheriffs department there. Madonna's eldest sibling, Anthony Ciccone, has died, a family member said Saturday. Pabst Beer Sign carboard Ask For Hamms 1983 vtg Sky Blue Waters 8" brew usa - Condition is "Used". Organizers say they promise to "continue our mission to showcase up and coming artists along with welcoming back some of your favorites from Mo Pop over the past years.". Widespread power outages sparks renewed interest in switching to public power in Ann Arbor. Similar to the overall crash trend, crashes involving pedestrians ticked up between 2020 and 2021 after a major drop-off at the start of the pandemic, with the incidents occurring most frequently in urban communities like Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti and Ypsilanti Township, according to the report. Tesla says it will use innovative manufacturing techniques and smaller factories to cut the cost of its next generation of vehicles by as much as half of the ones it now builds. The Michigan State Police, on Wednesday, May 28, disclosed the fatal victim's identity as Whitney Carol Cozine, 30. NEXT Weather meteorologist Karen and reporter Luke Laster travel through the streets to explain the road conditions Friday night. Crafternoon with Clever Creations by Amy: Booksweet. Ive been an auto accident attorney for nearly 30 years, and Ive seen a lot of critical mistakes on UD-10 Traffic Crash Reports including police reversing who the at-fault driver is or putting down the wrong location or failing to list passengers in the vehicle. The annual crash report from the Washtenaw Area Transportation Study, released in late January, charts crash data for 2021, as well as five-year trends. Complete Washtenaw County, MI accident reports and news. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); document.getElementById( "ak_js_2" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The key to winning your Ann Arbor car accident case is to choose the best possible lawyer. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Willie Horton was a fixture for the Detroit Tigers from 1963-1977, helping lead Detroit to the 1968 World Series title. Sat 25 Feb 2023 20.32 EST First published on Sat 25 Feb 2023 09.37 EST Federal environmental authorities have ordered a temporary halt in the shipment of contaminated waste from the site of the. A tiny teenager in tight jeans and a pink jacket stood in the street with a stunned look on her face. Fatal semi-truck crash closes M-14 for hours Monday - FOX 2 Detroit I recommended him to all my friends and neighbors." WASHTENAW COUNTY, MI - Traffic crashes in Washtenaw County increased in 2021 after a sharp drop during the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, according to a new report that also includes data on the county intersections that see the most wrecks. Crews from Ann Arbor responded to the call as several cars were involved and -- according to Joyce Williams with Huron Valley Ambulance -- there were 4 injuries. Statewide figures saw a similar rebound. Stories About US 23 - CBS Detroit - CBS News Science Forum Demos: U-M Museum of Natural History. An Oakland County Circuit Court judge has dismissed all Oxford governmental employees and entities from a civil lawsuit related to the shooting at Oxford High School. In the opposite lane, a young man in a zipped sweatshirt and knit cap stood next to a small, light-colored car. Michigan State Police say a motorist who was broken down on the side of M-14 near Ann Arbor was fatally struck by another vehicle. Museum Highlight Tours: U-M Museum of Natural History. The crash involving three semitrucks and three passenger cars was reported at 4:59 a.m. Jan. 30, west of the Old U.S. 12 exit ramp east of Chelsea, according to the Michigan Department of Transportation. The worst place for the highway intersections is I-94 and Jacksonthe eastbound on-ramp, Freier offered as we rolled down Fifth Avenue. Just over a third of fatal crashes involved lane departures and almost 36% had alcohol involved. The kid in the knit cap looked as if he couldnt understand what had just occurred. Good thing, too. Or; Accidents; Traffic; Weather; Report An Accident; Local News; Traffic Cameras . Failing to correct these errors on a UD-10 Traffic Crash Report can also affect and even negate your ability to bring an uninsured or underinsured motorist claim with your own insurance company if you were hit and injured by an uninsured driver or a driver who is underinsured (meaning you have injuries that are worth more than the insurance coverage that the at-fault negligent driver has to pay for his or her liability arising out of the crash). Yes, well if peter had done a better job of providing, perhaps patti would not have been working so hard and not been at that place that morning. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. By James Leonard | jimleonard@comcast.net. Several injuries were reported, with one motorist reported in critical condition, police said. It would be an eye-opening experience. The biggest drinking day of the year Thanksgiving eve aka the Wednesday before Thanks Our attorneys share the list of Detroits Top 10 most dangerous intersections based Our attorneys share the list of Grand Traverse Countys Top 10 most dangerous inter DETROIT615 Griswold St, Suite 402Detroit, MI 48226, GRAND RAPIDS212 Cesar E Chavez Ave SWSuite 105Grand Rapids, MI 49503, FARMINGTON HILLS 30101 Northwestern Hwy Farmington Hills, MI 48334, ANN ARBOR 122 S. Main Street, Suite 220 Ann Arbor, MI 48104, STERLING HEIGHTS | WARREN 44444 Mound Road, Suite 100 Sterling Heights, MI 48314. The five-year grant from the U.S. Department of Read More, Mini icicles hang from a stop sign during an ice storm in Ann Arbor on Wednesday, WASHTENAW COUNTY, MI -- Washtenaw County officials are warning of icy road conditions on U.S. 23 and other county Read More, Never miss a car! Copyright 2023 ClickOnDetroit.com is managed by Graham Digital and published by Graham Media Group, a division of Graham Holdings. Cookie Settings/Do Not Sell My Personal Information. "Come winter, double it." The good news for transportation planners is that the severe crash rate taking into account the number of serious injury and fatal crashes per 100 million vehicle miles traveled dropped 5.8% in 2021, even with the growth in the raw crash numbers. As I note above, if there is any indication the potential defendant will later be changing his story or disputing liability, you want your lawyer starting an investigation immediately and locking in liability as soon as possible to prevent him from later changing his story and saying he now was not at-fault. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Advance Local. Police reported the crash shortly after 9:25 p.m. on He got on at Ann ArborSaline, got up to speed, hit a patch of black ice on the bridge over Jackson, and couldnt stop. Here are our tips for making the right choice. Theyre on their cell and fooling with their iPod and its raining or its snowing, and they dont slow down., Freiers advice: Leave one, one and a half car lengths between vehicles for every ten miles per hour. And, he adds, If I were running the driving schools, Id have every kid go through the precision driving course we go through. A licensed attorney responsible for the content of this site can be reached at, "Maximum stars for this law company and particularly for Mr. Steven Gursten - Attorney at Law. WeatherTech 2nd Row Rear Auto Floor Mat - Black Shown on 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L 1347 reviews Code: WT28PB Our Price: $89.95 In Stock Floor Mats Specs: Custom Fit Rubber with Plastic Core Black Rear Second Row Contoured Features: Keep the interior of your vehicle clean with this functional, custom floor mat.2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Floor/Cargo Mats The Best Car Floor Mats Carpet Floor Mats. While the State/Ellsworth roundabout has ranked number one in crashes on the WATS annual reports since 2019, when the top-10 ranking became a part of the reports, just one serious injury and no fatalities were recorded during that time, the data show. Ann Arbor Police Department 100 N. Fifth Ave. Ann Arbor, MI 48107 (734)-994-2871 The dri Read More, Blocked off and had to exit I-275 on Ann Arbor trail exit. Very professional and prompt! Some of the information on this site may be deemed attorney advertising in some states. Traffic Crash Reports take approximately five business days to arrive in the Records Division. The dash is difficult to read with the headlights on unless it's Read More, ANN ARBOR, Mich. (CBS DETROIT To Cooper's surprise, when the man got out of the vehicle, he saw it was Harbaugh. GRAND RAPIDS, MI -- Police have identified a body found in a swamp year near M-6 as that of a Wyoming man who went missing in mid-November. Michigan Congresswoman Debbie Read More, The neighborhood of Bryant sits in Ann Arbor, between the hills and valleys that surround this city in eastern Michigan. One person was killed Wednesday in a motorcycle crash along M-14 in Livonia. Has been a Read More, The woman is currently being held in the Livingston County Jail on charges of fleeing and eluding, police said. I got hurt last Sunday chasing a guy into a house who turned around and slammed the door in my face, Robinson explained. He's Dave Bing and the legendary CEO appears on CBS Detroit's "Michigan Matters" this Sunday to talk about his life and overcoming challenges as he excelled in so many different arenas. my axal broke and my tire flew off there was no cars around me i merged off to left of road as far as i could i was almost tottally off high way then i called police right. Several firefighters, an AAFD water rescue boat, Ann Arbor Police Department and University of Michigan Police Department assisted with the incident. Many insurance companies do have this contract language requiring a police report before filing a claim. Having a police report for a car accident in Michigan also allows your lawyer to comply with any and all notice provisions in your insurance policies. The report simply documents that you reported an incident to the Ann Arbor Police Department. She parked her cruiser 100 yards west of the crash site and turned on her flashing lights. Hed been in a known drug house, and Id pulled him over and he had [arrest] warrants out, so he took off. Booking reports. The police blamed the crash on the weather. Three back-to-back major intersections on the Ann Arbor-Ypsilanti transit corridor made the list. Your attorney will need the UD-10 Traffic Crash report to contact the trucking company and tow yard as soon as possible. Robinson, a trained bomb-dog handler, was driving a dark blue Chevy Tahoe with Czar printed on its back doors. They want country living, and they think they can make it up on the roads. Federal investigators are seeking the cause of the derailment. Or; Accidents; Traffic; Weather; Report An Accident; Chat Room . Investigate Labs: U-M Museum of Natural History. Her beat-up Nissan Maxima was wedged between a half-knocked-over tree and a Chevy minivan. Shes got no license. The report from the World Obesity Federation also predicts childhood obesity could more than double compared to 2020 levels. If you are injured in a crash caused by an uninsured driver and remember 50% of drivers in Detroit are driving uninsured or if you are injured by a driver with inadequate liability policy limits compared to the severity of your injuries, then your claims for underinsured motorist or uninsured motorist benefits could be denied if you have not filed a police report. The day I rode with Scott, he responded to the scene of an accident across from the Forest Avenue parking structure. Ann Arbor Traffic and Road Conditions - LocalConditions.com Depending on your insurer, you may not be able to claim a car accident without a police report. Michigan web development by Boxcar Studio. Our firm routinely obtains these reports for our clients who have been injured in an accident. State police are investigating after a body was found on the side of a busy freeway Monday morning. We are proud to have earned the highest possible ratings for our achievements in the legal profession. Steve has been named a JD Supra Reader's Choice Award winner - Top Author in the Insurance category annually since 2018. - Mira, Enter the date of birth and license number of a driver involved, Or enter the date of birth of a party involved and crash number, The crash number is also called the case or incident number, If the above information is not available, you may file a FOIA request. Used Mark was very knowledgeable and helpful. The connection between Michigan and Italy continues to grow as Allegra Baistrocchi, Consulate of Italy based in Detroit, talks about this Sunday's CBS Detroit's "Michigan Matters.". And on top of that the car will have to be impounded, so shes going to have to pay for the towing plus the fee to get it out.. Location: NB I-275 at Ann Arbor Rd Come winter, double it.. An Ypsilanti woman was killed and two men suffered minor injuries during an accident this morning involving three vehicles on eastbound I-94 near Michigan Avenue. If you purchase a product or register for an account through one of the links on our site, we may receive compensation. Road Closed TYPE: Construction Serious S State St Road is closed from Packard St (State St) to I-94 Bus (State St). Or people drive out of Whole Foods and dont see somebody coming at them in the turn lane, and they hit. He was 66. Talk about not paying attention!. Thomas & Friends: The Mystery of Lookout Mountain: Fathom Events. As a resource to all Ann Arbor residents, our Michigan car accident lawyers has provided the contact information when requesting a traffic crash report. On January 7, 2006, at 7:08 a.m., Amy Pennywitt, a thirty-four-year-old career officer with the Ann Arbor Fire Department, was hit from behind by a pickup truck spinning out of control on the icy bridge while she was walking toward an overturned vehicle to assist the passengers. Like Geddes west of US-23. The crash number or case or incident number will be provided to you by the police officer at the scene of your auto accident. Click here to take a moment and familiarize yourself with our Community Guidelines. Our larger focus is fatal and serious injury crashes.. I 69 Accident Michigan Todayus MDOT - Mi Drive Interactive Traffic Map Robinson had just been telling me what a good job traffic engineers did reconfiguring some dangerous turn lanes at State and Eisenhower when he took a call about an accident on Hill near Tappan. Black lines or No traffic flow lines could indicate a closed road, but in most cases it means that either there is not enough vehicle flow to register or traffic isn't monitored. NEXT Weather meteorologist Ahmad Bajjey gives an update on what's to come this weekend following a winter storm. You can also transfer your calculated routes from your computer to the app: to do this, you must save it in your Favourites via your Michelin account. jcj Fri, Mar 12, 2010 : 6:09 p.m. Roads covered with ice and snow are especially treacherous. Traffic accident trends in Ann Arbor for fatal and incapacitating accidents. And then there are the rear-enders. The county recorded 8,664 crashes in 2021, representing a 20.9% spike from the year prior, when many residents sharply curbed travel during early pandemic shutdowns. (MCL 257.622) You must report the crash at the nearest or most convenient police station, or to the nearest or most convenient police officer.. As a tow truck pulled the Stang off the curb, we could see that its hood was crumpled all the way back to the engine block. To get a Michigan car accident police report online through the MSP Traffic Crash Purchasing System, you must make payment using a valid credit card. The police blamed the crash on the weather. That term means it intends to shut down the plant. Youve been in a crash. The newer Amtrak engines are very quiet and do not sound their air horns when traveling through Ann Arbor (no grade crossings). ANN ARBOR - One person was killed in a multiple vehicle crash on eastbound I-94 to the east of Ann Arbor Saline Road on Wednesday evening. In Michigan, the auto insurance companies may deny your claim or put your claim under investigation (which is a euphemism for eventually denying your claim anyway) for auto No-Fault insurance benefits without a report on file. Michigan law requires that a report be filed immediately with the police after an auto accident that involved death, injury or damage to property worth $1,000 or more. Report an Accident. If you dont receive the email, please contact us via this form, Ann Arbor - West Bloomfield Township directions, West Bloomfield Township Tourist attractions, Service stations of West Bloomfield Township, API ViaMichelin - Itineraries, Geocoding, Traffic, Mapping, Michelin POI. . Ironically, that was Eric Freiera twelve-year veteran who joined the AAPD because he wanted to investigate accidents. The scene of a fatal vehicle crash on I-94 in Ann Arbor on July 27. You can deactivate the "Take traffic into account" option at any time to view travel times for smooth traffic conditions. Critical evidence of speeding by the trucking company will disappear with a hard reset of the EDR, and it is sadly common to find drugs, stimulants, etc., in the cabin of the truck if an attorney and an expert can get out to inspect the truck shortly after a crash. Stormes Dr Road is closed from E Linden Ln to Ann Arbor Dr. She covers the community of Ann Arbor and has a Master's degree in International Broadcast Journalism from City University London, UK. 506 were here. Heres what a new report says about Ann Arbor traffic crash trends, Theres a growing demand for zero-proof cocktails at Ann Arbor restaurants, Snowstorm is over for central Lower Michigan, heres a look at snow reports. The reason is that uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage in Michigan are considered purely contractual, and if your auto insurance company conditions their UIM and UM benefits on their insured having filed a report, that contractual provision will be upheld. Read more: Unsafe sidewalk conditions between Ann Arbor, Ypsilanti persist after years of talks. And lying flat on his back with his head abutting the cars left front tire was the workman whod been guiding the truck into the construction sitehed been hit as the student pulled heedlessly out of a nearby parking structure. Lanes Blocked: Left Lane Ann Arbor, MI Traffic Conditions and Accident Reports Once the report is reviewed and approved, you will be provided an incident report number. The third and worst accident I saw came on a morning shift when I was riding with officer Jeff Robinson, a lanky Ann Arbor native with cuts on his nose and Band-Aids on his fingers. Pauline Lees accident in the snow on Scio Church Road totaled her Honda, but it could have been far worse. MTCF Updates . Complete Washtenaw County, MI accident reports and news. Thank you! The current recall notice is for 2004-2006 model year trucks. Our data illustrates traffic conditions on the road and traffic conditions on the motorways in real time. Sarah has worked for WDIV since June 2018. But Ive seen people get mesmerized by the flashing lights. . Troopers responded to a crash report at 1:17 a.m., April 7 on eastbound . Michigan State Police said the Ford Focus she was driving collided with a BMW and was then broadsided by a Waste Management truck. He was friendly and patient. Closures coming to U.S. 23 near Ann Arbor for $69M construction project There was a piece here and a piece there and a piece over there. I-480 Brooklyn Centre, OH Weather Live - ezeroad.com Jackson, age five and a half, was calm too. To view the WATS crash report and data from past years, click here. A 58-year old Canton man died Tuesday morning when he was hit by a semi truck along eastbound M-14. Pedestrians on the tracks do NOT have time to react.. Read More, Click here to reveal Ann Arbor MI traffic and accident MAP, Closures coming to U.S. 23 near Ann Arbor for $69M construction project, Used cars for sale in Ann Arbor, MI under $10,000, VIDEO: Jim Harbaugh helps Ann Arbor police clear tree from road during ice storm, Jim Harbaugh stops, helps Ann Arbor police officer move fallen tree during ice storm, 'Smart' autonomous vehicle research at University of Michigan bolstered by $15M grant, Officials urge caution after crashes on icy U.S. 23, Paramedic nearly hit by woman who fled Ann Arbor police, crashed in U.S. 23 median, Another Train Has Derailed in Southern Michigan.

32 Jobs Your Child Can Perform In Your Business, Articles A