In real biology, if the human were three times taller, its bones (and muscles) would be more than three times thicker to adjust for body weight. There is a condition called gigantism, where the human body grows to record sizes. It was also reported that these bones were believed to belong to beings that could have even been aliens. The spectrum of Mound builder history spans a period of more than 5,000 years (from 3400 BCE to the 16th CE), a period greater than the history of Ancient Egypt and all of its dynasties. The answer is no. Ive made several myself and some people on this site have been suckered into thinking they were real for the simple reason that they dont do their research, and they go by their emotions rather than reason. Giant skeletons Thanks. You saw pictures on the Internet? What is your source from making such a claim? And where does all this fit in with the evolutionists? The new television series In Search of Giants that airs following the Mystery of Oak Island show on Monday nights is producing some interesting evidence including the discovery of a giant tooth from a site that reputedly produced a giant skeleton and diary entries and newspaper photos as well as requests over the years from the Smithsonian Institution to be provided with giant skeletons. He has nothing and contributes nothing new to the debate at all. It would not only change American history, but human history. In the words of Vine Deloria, a Native American author and professor of law: Modern day archaeology and anthropology have nearly sealed the door on our imaginations, broadly interpreting the North American past as devoid of anything unusual in the way of great cultures characterized by a people of unusual demeanor. Ever met someone who was larger-than-life, so to speak? The Quaran is the holy book of a religion founded by a madman. However, the mystery started after the discovery was made as nothing more was known about the skeletons. Get the perfect website for your sacred work at Modern Masters. The May 4th, 1912 edition of the New York Times reported what might be one of the strangest giant skeleton discoveries of all. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. There is of course, only one explanation, why scientists is silent about this and that is, that the findings confirms the bible (Genesis 1:6-4), and does not correspond with Darwins teaching of evolution. Its a stylistic form, not to be taken literally. The early small town reports of giants ,i would take as truthfull , why would they lie ,the reporter Only pictures, if so many skeletons have been found, where are they???? The proof is plentiful! The bones were said to allegedly measure over nine feet long and were well preserved. they are a hoax national geographic said so back in 2007 all it takes is a bit of searching. Im guessing from your response that youve not read a single previous comment in this thread. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. http://www.blankexit.com/13-giant-human-skeletons-real-fake/ Thanks! You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. A must read the Genesis account. And I mean more than just on the internet. The skulls lack of protruding cheekbones suggested that it belonged to a different race of men than the Native Americans. Besides who in this day in time cant tell that evolution is the biggest hoax of them all. Ohalong those same lines Israel, Egype has hundreds of scrolls found near Iran, Israel, and Egype that have been translated but Israel will not publish em.most expose the zionist movement since before the days of dawn..ask Mel Gibson is Im right about these zionist controlling maggots of planet earththe cause of all that is bad..they did (after all) have their money tables turned over as HIS first act.at least if you study their filthy talmud you will see that they are true maggots of planet earth.as a history book onlythe entire Bible is (i think) about them (evil) vsChrist (Good). K? No thanks, personal revelation is certainly most times delusion, and probably always delusion. giant Was this as well as the find in Wisconsin some kind of joke? So come on people, keep your eyes open. American Giants (Red Hair Giants) where found with Egyptian writing on their tombs have been found in multiple locations. It was not even the first set of giant skeletons found in Wisconsin. This is the fact. If it got out, they would have 2 admit that they were wrong about the evolution of man. Look at the mans shadow, then the shadow of the skull, they dont match. The Lake Delavan find of May 1912 was only one of dozens and dozens of similar finds that were reported in local newspapers from 1851 forward to the present day. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. The bones measured from head to foot over nine feet and were in a fair state of preservation. Heres one for your Forbidden Archaeology file. BUT that the tallest man ever recorded therein was Og king of Bashan, who was apparently somewhere between 12-13 feet tall. On 20 December 1897, the Times followed up with a report on three large burial mounds that had been discovered in Maple Creek, Wisconsin. The truth is coming out. Unexplained Mysteries and Strange Things,Cool Interesting stuff has been online since early 2011. You mean the way theyve found Noahs Ark? Giant Skeleton Unearthed By Wisconsin Farmers in 1912 November 16, 2014 / in From the Grave / by J Nathan Couch The following is an excerpt from J. Nathan Couchs book Washington County Paranormal, which details the local history and legends of West Bend, WI and surrounding areas. Because Ive read other sites where mainstream anthropologists, or their followers, discount such findings, and even stoop to some lame form of pseudopsychology to shame those who allow that such reports probably have a factual basis. How interesting, that all of my comments which contain information showing that the image in the OP is a fake have been removed. But the Americas arent the only continent where such discoveries havebeen made. IF there is no evidence for a thing, there is no reason to believe in it. WebThe mystery behind the 18 Giant skeletons found in Wisconsin Subscribe Now: http://bit.ly/2NtrA6I About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers It seems that people like to make their comments on this thread, in some attempt to impress others, or simply themselves in their grand delusions, and then when challenged to produce some evidence, or to clarify their statements, theres nothing but the sound of crickets. Eighteen Giant Skeletons in Wisconsin The comments arent saying anything. It's also very weird that scientists are keeping quiet about their discoveries. Yeah they do. http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot.com/2012/02/giant-human-skeleton-hoaxes-by.html. More oxygen in the blood means a stronger,larger, and smarter body. Giant Skeleton Unearthed By Wisconsin Farmers in 1912 November 16, 2014 / in From the Grave / by J Nathan Couch The following is an excerpt from J. Nathan Couchs book Washington County Paranormal, which details the local history and legends of West Bend, WI and surrounding areas. It is because of the evolution theory that they dont want to see bigger humans, only smaller. There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and theybarechildren to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.-Genesis6:4. you sh*thead, are seeing darker coloured dirth, the only shadow projected that can really be seen is the beneath the hip on left. This is total BS, but thanks! According to several reports, over one hundred years ago, researchers discovered the burial mounds of what some are calling a lost race of giants near Lake Delavan, Wisconsin. They say that todays archaeology and anthropology want to seal the door on the true past, stopping any interpretation of the North American past as bereft of anything unusual. This SHOW ME THE PROOF attitude is so silly. They tend to have a double row of teeth, 6 fingers, 6 toes and like humans came in differant races. The shadows should be in the same direction and equally proportional to the height of the object casting them, regardless of camera angle. Giant Skeletons I know this is very hard to accept, but we are not alone. Outside close to the main building was a Giant male skeleton on display in a large clear case. How about this one: Its fake. More about this can be found in Washington County Paranormal: A Wisconsin Legend Trip by local author and investigator J. Nathan Couch. Some of these photos of giant skeletons people are using as real proof of giants actually first appeared on a site for photo editing and some of the others you can actually find the originals that do not include the skeletons. Ive made a good number of these fake images for laughs. The shadows dont match. animals used to be gigantic. If youre not a Christian, then it really doesnt matter what you belive, as youre simply being foolish, relying on your emotions, as is done by the aforementioned cults. Skeletons I cant help but notice this theory of an established culture being displaced by a newer, more aggressive culture mirrored exactly what was happening as Europeans conquered North America. ALL of those images, without exception, are fakes created in Photoshop, or other photo manipulation program. The jaw bones are long and pointed, bearing a minute resemblance to the head of the monkey. Your email address will not be published. Sorry Sigurour, but your response makes no sense whatsoever. Where? There really isnt a way for me to send you one of the pictures since I dont have your email address, and the webmaster here keeps removing the images and any reference to them. AMONG THESE BONES MAY LAY ANSWERS NOT EVEN SOUGHT BY THESE OFFICIALS CONCERNING THE DEEP PAST.. Where is the evidence for these giant skeletons? Only one explanation? What she completely failed to inform readers is that the 2002 national geographic article actually talks about a dozen mammoth skeletons found, with not one mention of human remains. Heres one for your Forbidden Archaeology file. Is there a photo somewhere that isnt photoshopped? These were not average human beings. WebSkeleton of giants as tall as 10 feet, were discovered in Wisconsin. According to several websites, the enormous skeletons unearthed at the site near Lake Delavan were anything but ordinary. FROM WHERE are you getting this information? Our family doctor is always confused. 3Then the LORD said, I will not allow people to live forever; they are mortal. Luke, perhaps you shouldve read some of the previous comments in this thread before commenting. Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. .. I was fascinated by Lizard Mound County Park, just outside of West Bend, WI, ever since my first visit when I was very young. The excavators found an elaborate system of defensive works which they named Fort Aztalan. Somebody likes to hide the truth about Ufo`s and Things like this. Giants have been seen in the most remote parts of the world and are you saying these people are also making all this up and are having fun lying to the whole world ? magnificent job. Theyve been busy feeding us Creationist and evolution garbage for hundreds of years. For a human to be literally comparable to the size of an ant in contrast to a giant, the giant would have to be about 1460 feet tall. Lake Delaven Wisconsin & the Giant Skeltons of Mound Builders. Now excuse me while I go brush my unicorn and have tea with my leprechaun friend, EFFOFF. Awesome article! Big size is not a problem in if we are talking about gravity, look ate giraffes, elephants, trees f.x. Repent. Eighteen Giant Skeletons in Wisconsin No such skeletons were found. A giant skeleton was unearthed outside of West Bend near Lizard Mound County Park and assembled by local farmers to a height of eight feet. The Radium Girls, Radium Jaw and the Women D Edmund Fitzgerald Bodies: The Shipwreck that Cremation Video: See What Happens During the Video of the Bizarre Magnapinna Bigfin Squid. Giants, sitsshow@gmail.com with the error, headline and url, https://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/02/0205_030205_cyclops.html. However, there is evidence in the press for nearly 100 years of huge skeletons findings throughout the American Midwest. WISCONSIN MOUND OPENED. Its ALL silly. In the words of Vine Deloria, a Native American author and professor of law: Modern day archaeology and anthropology have nearly sealed the door on our imaginations, broadly interpreting the North American past as devoid of anything unusual in the way of great cultures characterized by a people of unusual demeanor. The early books were never meant to be understood in a literal sense. 1) Why it is that people make claims and yet dont post the support for their claims is suspicious. Ask yourself if you possess understanding of your own creation or if understanding is given to those who can fathom it in truth and not by twisting it to make human sense. Giant Skeleton These giant people were also known as the mound builders. It was not even the first set of giant skeletons found in Wisconsin. Interestingly, the area where the Giant skeletons were found is known for giant-sized skeletons which do not seem to correspond to the characteristics of ordinary people or natives to the area. for Rittenhouse trial he penned, now a sequel It seems they prefer to believe they evolved from ape, which co-exist with modern man, while none of the links, supposedly superior in intellect to their ape ancestors, managed to survive. Wait. All animals were much larger in the past. The site features a collection of unexplained, strange and odd mysteries. On 20 December 1897, the Times followed up with a report on three large burial mounds that had been discovered in Maple Creek, Wisconsin. And notice how you dont offer any reasoning behind what you claimed, but rather went on to make sever other specious claims, AS IF you KNOW them to be fact, when in FACT you have NO PROOF of your claims. As an IT Professional, this one I could instantly tell had been photo-shopped.. Either this is a real photo or the photo has been exceptionally photoshopped. Even though Im in agreement with you about the greenhouse affect, its conclusion arrived at from the Scriptures, NOT something that the Scriptures actually say. 1912 my foot! Skeletons Its truly amazing how some commenters especially one here goes off the deep end on this subject and acting like a legend in his own mind, on a subject he thinks he knows everything there is to know about these giants when actually he he doesnt but the only thing to is to humor him and ones like him eventually they go away still leaving the mystery of those missing giant skeletons that the Smithsonian still refuses to acknowledge that they have them .. and the beat goes on .. . In 1891, scientists from the Smithsonian Foundation found a giant skeleton in the excavations of the pyramidal tombs in the Madison area, curiously also in Wisconsin. According to several reports, over one hundred years ago, researchers discovered the burial mounds of what some are calling a lost race of giants near Lake Delavan, Wisconsin. However photographs have been taken to record the finds as the picture with this article shows. And dont forget the leprechaun skeletons theyre hiding. So skeletons are not needed to prove that the giants excisted. Though not a giant, the Aztalan Princess is unique amongst Wisconsin mound burials. [img]http://i.imgur.com/ixZ1gCc.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/EBMRw6b.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/GmmatZz.png?1[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/MGPIuIv.png[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/LLOoHbc.png?1[/img][img]http://i.imgur.com/DZSarF8.png?2[/img]. On 20 December 1897, the Times followed up with a report on three large burial mounds that had been discovered in Maple Creek, Wisconsin. not surprisedOur leaders and teachers keep us in the dark as they dont want us to know our TRUE history save only what they write-LIES. The shadow of the man goes to the left. Excellent find. The bones measured from head to foot over nine feet and were in a fair state of preservation. Giant Skeletons These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. Scientists are remaining stubbornly silent about a lost race of giants found in burial mounds near Lake Delavan, Wisconsin, in May 1912. False paradigms no different than Democrat vs. Republican. Why stop now? The Smithsonian states they do not know anything about them, or any kind of oversized skeletons. A primate, human or otherwise, which had grown that large would have proportionately much thinker limb-bones to support its weight, just as a rhino has much thicker bones than a bull. The huge skeletons have been discovered in Iowa, Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio, Illinois, New York and Kentucky. You will not find it in the science bible since it is being written as you discover things which has been explained in the Bible thousands of years ago. Daily updates on UFO sightings, ghost encounters, conspiracies, mysterious phenomena and everything crazy and weird. They could run for 200miles at a time. Quickert supposes the skeleton may have belonged to a people who inhabited New Iceland according to the Icelandic sagas. Dreamers will still dream, believers in the unbelievable will still believe, and people who think they sound smart and informed by tearing apart any view they dont deem scientific enough or steeped in myth will still troll around. They were in mounds next to Lake Delavan, Wisconsin. The story also said the skulls had double rows of teeth, six toes on each foot and six fingers on each hand. On 20 December 1897, the Times followed up with a report on three large burial mounds that had been discovered in Maple Creek, Wisconsin. So there are no authentic photos of these Giant Skeletons only known fakes like the one depicted above. Why does the Mans shadow go to the left, and the skeletons shadow to the right? 1912 was the last news paper report on the subject, until the internet hoax started in recent years) why is this important to know? Are you a Christian? There is a prevailing scholarly consensus that we have an adequate historical understanding of the peoples who lived in North America during this period. Again, real giants have existed and do exist. Ill believe in a conspiracy to hide evidence when someone comes up with a reason to believe it. The people who built these mounds are as mysterious as the mounds themselves. A detailed study of the skeletons revealed some more mysterious facts. authentic sizes . I do believe there were races of giants in days past; practically every ancient culture across the globe has stories of them. The bones measured from head to foot over nine feet and were in a fair state of preservation. Giant Its legs would be much thicker than the mouses. Giants remains have been found all over the globe its up to us the people to DEMAND that the truth be released and these giant skeletons be put on display in the Smithsonian and other museums and stop lying to the people. Is this satire? Err, the discovery of WHAT skeletons? Its rather interesting when a Bible-believing, thinking Christian must side up with an atheist. 7 Old-Timey Professions You Dont See Anymore, 9 Most Iconic Southern Historic Sites Still Standing Today, 9 Legendary Archers: Male Gods and Heroes, List of Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMBs), The USAs Most Secret Plane TR-3B Patent is Now in the Public Domain, 2-Billion-Year-Old Nuclear Mega-Reactor Discovered in Africa, The Rothschild Bloodline: One of the 13 Satanic Bloodlines that Rule the World, The Benefits of Diversity and Inclusivity in Creative Collaboration, How To Integrate EDI With Your E-Commerce Store 2023 Guide, Nova Scotia Real Estate Market What Buyers And Sellers Need To Know In 2023, What Attracts Rodents to Your Home and How to Prevent It 2023 Guide, The Ultimate Beginners Guide To Botox 2023. giant (Or were you not aware people from all over live America)? all much smaller now. The holy wars set humanity back thousands of years just to preserve there own misguided views. It seems in most peoples opinion do to the fear that people would question evolution. But one thing in common was that everyone had the same dream that the end was coming.. Another thing the names like Mar, Oden, Zeus and many other so called mythical names were pronounced different, and were as real as you and I.. and they were they names of the Nephilem. That is 3 humans tall. The teeth in the front of the jaw are regular molars. Tell me about it in the comments below. I mean, theres the obvious other explanation: There were no such findings. He had to have it sorted out surgically. Into the Storm (Hosted by Justin Deschamps), Media Archive (Shows, Videos, Presentations), Barbara H Whitfield RT and Charles L Whitfield MD, EMF Harmonized (Cell Phone, Wi-Fi, Radiation Protection. i think it is true because the previous people were more tall then us, maybe we would be the tall for the future. I believe the Smithsonian is covering all this up. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Super Bowl Hijacker Proves TaxPayers Money Wasted on Government Security, Mental Health Goals Are a Sign of the Times, An Important Message, and a Warning to My Christian Friends, http://www.blankexit.com/13-giant-human-skeletons-real-fake/, http://anthropology.msu.edu/anp203h-fs13/2013/11/19/giant-skeletons-in-wisconsin/, http://gianthumanskeletons.blogspot.com/2012/02/giant-human-skeleton-hoaxes-by.html, https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof, http://chronologiesbookofgiants.blogspot.ca/, Walmarts in Portland Oregon to Close Permanently. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Specifically, the Smithsonian Institution has been accused of making a deliberate effort to hide the telling of the bones and to keep the giant skeletons locked away. Some finely tempered rods of copper and other relics were lying near the bones.. . There are a few real pictures out there and should have been used. Thats a very tall man indeed. Ooh, is that a muscle in there? So lets take it easy on the hyperbole, and do present some proof of the (already absurd) 20-50 foot giants. Smh. Were they deliberately hidden from the public? The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". In fact I appear to be one of the very few people on this site who DO look at the evidence. With that said, no matter, since higher levels of oxygen are not going to facilitate 20-30 foot (or taller) human beings. Just because we dont c any hardcore proof of the giant skeletons, doesnt mean that they none were never found.

Restaurant Daily Sales Spreadsheet, Strange Case: The Alchemist Text Walkthrough, Articles G