(Peters' Viewpoint). ! Rocket bellowed back, and Peter caught sight of him as he all but threw himself toward what they had temporarily named the medicine cabinet, which was really a very messy box in the corner. Also Peter has Asthma now idk why but now he do. Groot was doing some sort of helpless dance in the middle of the room, shrieking, "I am Groot!" in a less than cheerful manner. Last but not least Drax entered the room, looking happy but with a hint of sadness at the memories that such a scene evoked. Over time, Peter and Gamora grow closer. That version of Gamora is still dead and cannot be brought back. In response to a particularly long drawn out scream Peter made his way to descend the steps to where his girlfriend was in such agony but was stopped by Drax' meaty hand on his shoulder. **All oth My name is Jade. Work Search: It's been a few weeks since you've gotten back from Asgard. Will she help them defeat Loki and the Chitauri? Forget it. Peter merely tells her to keep the Milano, his ship, close by. {Thanos X fem!OC} Sealing the deal, however, Peter tells Drax to spare her in order to lure Ronan to him to enact his revenge. But its getting a little old, and quite frankly, stressful., So give us a crash course on Terran physiology. Shed sounded so genuinely enthusiastic when shed said it that Peter didnt have it in him to protest, which had been his initial reaction. {completed}. (Spoiler: It's because he's in love with Quill). While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Peter provokes real conversation toward Gamora about the orb, explaining how it seems to him in earthly pop culture references which none of the others catch onto. cloud build github checks; unionvale court apartments; robert emms chernobyl character Or Peter gets Gamora pregnant, she goes into labour and the gang are introduced to the new arrival with fluffy feelings all round. tip: "uchiha sasuke/uzumaki naruto" angst kudos>10, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (85), Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy (Video Game 2021) (4), Peter Quill & Guardians of the Galaxy Team (8), Rocket Raccoon & Guardians of the Galaxy Team (5), Drax the Destroyer/Gamora/Groot/Peter Quill/Rocket Raccoon (4), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Includes characters that are (at the moment) exclusive to the comics, Also maybe the Speed Racer movie a little, Peter Quill & Guardians of the Galaxy Team, Drax the Destroyer & Gamora & Groot & Mantis & Nebula & Peter Quill & Rocket Raccoon, I Wrote This While Listening to Florence + the Machine, Post-Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. Peter had a hard time replying, because in the midst of all their questions they had surrounded him and were now touching him wherever they could reach, and some spots Peter could handle better than others. Here is an overview of marvel ships. Its a normal Terran thing to get.. I wasnt sure if you were choking to death or something., Its all right. But after she was dramatically killed off in Avengers: Infinity War, how on earth is Gamora still alive in Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 3? Sam Want to know what the ship name is? Vision REQUEST!!! But as Gamora reached out and grasped his hand, he realised that he was quickly getting hooked on this feeling. Rocket has been sleeping with Peter (literally) for a few weeks now, but they're not entirely on the same page. Starmora (+ Their baby) Fanfic :) after the events of Thanos, all species alike were gifted with soul Izuku finds A mysterious gauntlet with power unmatched! He shook his head. Peter grinned and wrapped his arms around his two girls in pure contentment, his heart bursting with pride. Gamora and Peter have a baby together. ." For one, she was the one who had to grab his hand when he was being ripped apart by the Power Stone and also had to . They gathered at the side of the bed, peering into the blanket to catch a glimpse of the child inside. You still have a few more hours to sleep., Maybe I should go do that in my own room, where I can die in peace., Gamora slapped him lightly on the arm. They all just stared blankly at him, and he realized that neither of them knew what the hell he was talking about. Rated mature for gore. Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. Gamora's always the one who ends up saving Peter. Now stohop it, I cant give a crash course like thihis!. Do we even have a first aid kit? They were alone in there, and the last thing Peter remembered doing before passing out was trying to pick a song on his walkman, which was now resting neatly on the table. [a innocent angel meets a flustered spiderboy] One shots with a marvel lady. Peter gently placed little Meredith in Drax' red patterned arms and watched as the alien caressed her tiny fingers reverently. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. She replies yes but doesnt see it in the bag as she throws Peters things out of it. Disclaimer: I do not own marvel. Chapter 351 - Guardians of the Galaxy. Guardians of the Galaxy Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. You can reques Takes place after endgame, Peter Quill is determind to find Gamora. Rocket agrees that theyre getting out where hell sell Peter to Yondu for the bounty due him. Boyfriend and Girlfriend; Teammates and Former Allies/Best Friends; Like Family, often rescue each other; Peter is more of their romantic relationship than Gamora is; in love with each other; share a love of music and dance; protective of one another; engaged in a romantic relationship together. Rocket has been venomized, and Peter is worried he'll never see his best friend (who he is in love with) again. Brash space adventurer Peter Quill and his best friend, (y/n) (l/n), find themselves in the quarry of relentless bounty hunters after they steal an orb coveted by Ronan. Gamora is alive in Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. Drax, Rocket and Groot on the other hand. With his free hand Peter reached out and gently pushed back the blanket to finally reveal the perfect little form of his newborn daughter. Gamora was safe with Groot. uses his strength to push Gamora back to the wall and says her words mean nothing. gamora groot peterquill guardiansofthegalaxy drax starlord marvel rocket rocketraccoon avengers nebula thor thanos tonystark mantis ironman loki gotg captainamerica peterparker 1.1K Stories Sort by: Hot # 1 elite | peter parker by <3 220K 5K 12 The story of which when youngest Guardian and the youngest Avenger met while the universe is on fire. All stories posted remain the property of their respective authors; On the ship, Rocket questions how Peter will get to the ship, but Gamora gives the frustrated answer that she didnt know. "She's so bald" Rocket exclaimed in bewilderment as everyone burst out laughing. Peter and Rocket have to share a hotel room, but there's only one bed. Gamora is having some weird dreams lately. Looking to turn their fortunes around, Rocket and Quill team up for a series of races where the grand prize is a ticket to a comfortable life. I dont freak out when you do your weird raccoony things-, -or when anyone else does things I dont do. She begins to question how hell get there, but he brushes her off as he starts to leave. At the end of the altercation, Peter, Gmaora, Rocket and Groot are arrested by the Nova Corps. Life continued. Gamora Peter Parker x Male OC -', Considering that Gamora is the adopted daughter of Thanos, who literally wants to kill every living thing in the universe to gain the love of Death herself, the idea that Gamora's killed lots of people is probably true. Or, at least the middle of the ship's artificial night and day cycle. Have you ever wondered what superheroes text eachother during their free tim Y/N didn't had much to live for. If I threw a fit each time someone did something unusual in my eyes I wouldve died of a goddamn heart attack a long time ago., Were trying topreventyou from dying, Quill., Yes, Gamora, I know. Peter took a deep breath, keeping his eyes closed. Good ol' Star Lord. developers, or authors from publishing works on this site. Strona Gwna; Szkoa. The book that i swear to update every week! Commendations for Homoeopathy; Products Dont you cut your nails where you come from?. Thats why you do this., Yes, okay, I aham. He tried to bite back his laugh again, but Drax had grabbed his arm and was inspecting the area under it with one finger. Thats just hiccups., It was as if the whole room just froze. Its getting annoying.. "Thank you for bringing her into this world.". A/B/O dynamics (Steve/Tony both)02. full-crack Mpreg (Loki/Strange, Wanda/Vision)03. turned to a kitten (Thor/Bruce/Hulk, Cap/Loki)04. soulmate-identifying marks (Rhodey/Tony, skinny Steve/Thor)05. high school AU (human Rocket/Quill, Steve/Coulson)06. vampire AU (Loki/vampire Bucky, "vampire" Loki/Tony)07. body-swap (Tony/Strange, Bruce/Loki)08. going undercover as a couple (Sam/Bucky, Kate/Yelena)09. codependent relationship (Cap/Strange, Tony/Bucky)10. life-saving (Tony/Bruce, StevenGrant/Mobius). When the group pauses their walk, Peter is distracted as he sees a guard mess with his beloved music player. Maybe there's a meaning to all of this? I wouldnt put it past me either. While Thanos and his army were defeated and snapped out of existence by Tony Stark, this new version of Gamora was not, allowing her to venture off into the galaxy by herself. Why are you cutting off pieces of yourself? Rocket demanded, looking genuinely concerned for his sanity. Gamora is alive in Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. Something that was familiar and rare at the s 18+ CONTENT Rocket and Peter walk back from meeting Lylla, and Peter makes a joke about the two of them. "Quill, she's in good hands - I mean branches" Rocket said, laughing hysterically at his own joke. "Guys," Peter said, lifting the baby into his arms so that his friends could see better, "Meet Meredith Camaria Quill.". Guardians of the Galaxy | Reader | Fanfiction Rocket Xreader Two legendary outlaw know as Star Lord & Star Dust are The leaders of The Guardians Of The Galaxy. Peter states clearly to Gamora that he doesnt care whether she lives or dies following her near-death experience. Peter and Gamora looked at one another and smiled. Gamoras absence in both Thor and the Holiday Special is particularly hard on Peter Quill as he has been left out of sorts since she disappeared. Chapter 357 - The Kyln. Rocket then suggests they leave, asking if Gamora had the orb. She said, her hands folded elegantly in her lap. + Some chapters are now also available on Wattpad - you can find me there as LetUsWriteItOut XOXO! He slid his arm around his wife's waist. Marked as complete, because all the chapters are standalone, but otherwise, it's still ongoing. Wave a magic wand and make something better appear out of thin air?. They were both adopted by someone outside of their species. guardians of the galaxy fanfiction peter and gamora pregnant Posted on June 7, 2022 . He quietly watches from the hall while the prisoners sentence her to death for her "crimes against the galaxy." While Gamora may be returning in Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. Gamora tells the crew she doesnt know what it is, only that her buyer is willing to pay for it. And what happens next? Loki Peter goes along with Rockets charade of knowing who Gamora is, but he asks Groot about her in a whisper. 3 thanks to the events of Avengers: Endgame. However, you were abducted by Thanos and raised as an assassin alongside Gamora and Nebula. Drax said sincerely, handing the baby back to Peter. He asks her what the orb is, but she cuts back with another insult on how she wont engage in conversation with "an honor-less thief.". When I wake her up, the first thing she does is hug me and make me promise I won't leave her side. sequel to Bombs. The scene returns to the ship where anxious and annoyed Gamora is silently waiting for Peter to get to the ship. Status left kudos on this work! He crooned, rocking Meredith in his arms as he looked around the room at each of his friends. They were both fairly young when their mothers died (and Gamora lost her father as well). remain the property of their respective owners. But with her being of the grid and not knowing who he actually is, will they ever even find eachother A few months after the battle with Ronan, the Guardians are sent on a mission to retrieve a powerful weapon from the hands of a group of Sakaarans. Dont taunt me., Okay, okay, Im sorry. Chapter 352 - 1988. An online web portal fornews, views and reviewson Agriculture, reaches out to theIndian FARMERfortransforming them into agripreneurswith free accessto any information they might need for their farming operations and for diversifying into value-added vistas. Peter quickly threw himself forward, jumping down the steps and skipping over to the green figure of Gamora where she lay on the bed with a tiny bundle in her arms. Gamora could be afraid of forming a close bond with Quill because Thanos could try and hurt Gamora's loved ones. set durin "I am bored! Keep dreaming, Quill. But she was smiling, so Peter didnt take her seriously. Site code originally based on Storyline IO Designs 2002. When she starts her adventures with Peter and the other Guardians with the Orb, which contains the Power Stone, she refuses to let them know just how much power is in Peter's hands during their journey across the galaxy, despite his warning her that . "Come and meet our daughter, Peter." What is itnow?. Drax has a literal mindset, and is not a character who sees nuance in things. warren county nj corrections officer salary, belmont citizen herald archives, jerry richardson wife,

Fairfield Lady Eagles Basketball, Shug Avery Church Scene, International Scout For Sale In Montana, What Did Coach Rafferty Say To Christa, Articles G