The problem? Maps of the heavens must mirror maps of the seas; where creatures lie in constellations they lie hidden beneath the murky depths, and they are hungry. Draconis Malfoy "nacida de la tormenta" es una Slytherin hecha de fuego y agua.La hija de los dragones y la reina del mar y actualmente la mejor amiga Slytherin que el tro de oro puede pedir. Now if only his boyfriend would stop torturing them both long enough he could finish his final year and hide in peace so he could hide himself away from the world. He was taken to an orphanage but met a certain man in the park who happened to be Nick Fury. It's Nobody Cared by etherian linkffn(5756718). Bare with me i promise it gets better as you go through Contains: It's too dirty for you to be accepted by the other people in this house. Steve no pde evitar. No adventures, no magical mishaps and trips to the hospital wing. Secrets reveal - Straight From The Author. tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson". Her journey to attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry will prepare her for much, but even with her family's training will she be ready to face the dangers that come with being The Girl Who Lived? *Los personajes pertenecen a J.K. Rowling y George R.R Martin. A few drinks in, Hermione and Tony take their flirting a little further than usual. or the one where Hermione is eventually declared Diamond of her season, and The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black demands only the best brides for their sons. Qu ocurrira si de un da para el otro tus amigos te traicionan?, Qu sucedera si te dieras cuenta de que eres adoptada y tus verdaderos padres son mortifagos?Qu pensaras si descubrieras que eres una sangre pura descendiente de las familias mas antigua de magos? She wasnt her fathers daughter and her mother knew of magic even long before Hermione had started showing signs. Her best friend's faces were the last she saw before the tell-tale, nauseating tug behind her navel swept her away to a new life. A disgruntled millennial is dropped into the infant body of actual genius Hermione Granger. Any guesses on who matched all the criteria, Mudblood?. So long. *Los personajes pertenecen a J.K. Rowling y George R.R Martin. How will her brother react to Hermione liking his best friend? i'm just kinda winging it :) So they were either not as bad as they are portrayed in canon, or Hermione wasn't as lightsided as in canon. She's just looking to survive and keep her heart in one piece by the end of it all. HPxAvengers - ARMYgirl529 - Wattpad She learned how to harness these abilities at such a young age thanks to her paternal grandparents, Howard and Maria Stark, introducing her to their Alma Mater, Ilvermorny School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Tony gave Minnie everything. But what happens when they have the wrong savior Everyone is coming back to Redo their 7th year. Is a civil war really the place to catch feelings? De haber un OC, este igualmente tomar atribuciones de los autores ya mencionados, por lo que nada me pertenece.*. Until her real family contacted her once they thought it wou What do you want? Please consider turning it on! -Internships Tony wants Pepper back. , , , - , . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Spending the next several years trying to recover from her experiences, gaining family and friends along the way as well as discovering her true self. Why wouldnt a shy, awkward, abused little boy think anything else of the force of nature that adopted all the other shy, awkward, abused little kids? Harribelle decides to take a trip to Malibu, CA with Teddy to get away for a while; only to end up getting involved with something she never expected. field trips, family, reveals and offspins of Peters life Hermione was not the type to descend anywhere, or into anything, without her research and bullet-pointed, color-coded reasons. Enter, Harry Potter. Straightening her stature, Hermione called on her Gryffindor courage and hugged Ginny before they descended the stairs. She finds out that she is the only daughter of the Lestrange's. Ancient magics are awakening, and they are keenly interested in the recent happenings of the wizarding world. Now that Tony knows about magic and a little more about Hermiones background and experience as a witch, she figures its a good time to introduce him to the magical world in London. Not by the tone of voice or the way you pronounce the sounds. Being Tony Starks personal intern wasn't the only big change after Civil War. Even if Remus and Sirius moved back to England, Hermione may stay in the States. You are a difficult case, dear child. When an offer falls into her lap along with the offer of protection through her new family and friends, how could she possibly turn it down? What if everything you had believed in was a made up story for you to believe in? Probably, much to her horror, pull her out of Hogwarts. 55.3K 1.4K 21. I don't know this particular fic, but a lot of Malfoy/Death Eater sympathetic fics use the trope "we don't hate Muggleborns for their blood, we hate them for their culture" (we're not racist, we're just anti-immigrant). Dramione Haven, My Fanfic Recommendations For You - Tumblr Spiderman, with his family the avengers. He finds a new family and a new home that drastically changes his life for the better, if not crazier. The only problem is their assumption of how many horcruxes he had made. How can she stop herself from falling for him when he's doing everything in his power to make her his again? brian kim, cpa clearvalue tax net worth . If you want to request, request on the first page. She smacked the slim plastic stick against her palm and grumbled to herself. Looking up at Steve, she continued, "You keep saying how when you woke up, everything had changed. i can do angst, but i dont write it super often. This is the world and characters of J. K. Rowling. Hermione Granger & Tony Stark - Works | Archive of Our Own Everyone lives/no war AU that takes place in seventh year. Holly Maria Stark is an extraordinary young lady with a unique gift. She was thrown into a freaky orphanage, but later was collected, recruited and adopted by a man named . Snape is sent to find out why. I am posting it for Large_H on https://archiveofourown.org/ net under the name httpsgica. He's been groomed since birth to take over a Fortune Peter Parker Stark has been living with Tony and Pepper Stark for nearly 6 years now, though no one knows. A story of which being Tony Stark's daughter and having powers is the definition of Chaos. Un fanfiction inspirado en "The Winter Witch", donde Hermione es alcanzada por la maldicin asesina y, en vez de morir, despierta en un bosque de Poniente, donde es encontrada por el hijo del seor de Invernalia, Robb Stark. *Art by Freya Ishtar* Steve's life was looking grim when Bucky got drafted, right up until the day he sort of rescued a dame from a dark alley, only for her to follow him home and turn his life upside down. OUR BELOVED ASSASSIN // t.s daughter ((1)) - Wattpad They soon learn that Harry had spent five years trapped in the land of the dead, acquiring strange and terrible new powers. A mix up in charter plans throws them together, and a sudden summer storm traps them on a small, desert island. Steve and Hermione bond over their personal struggles.#LoveFest2023 #TeamLilith. The Horcrux hunt was cut short when Ron left. When your whole world crashes down upon you, what will you do? While visiting his first love in London. Work Search: Son mis padres. Isabel. tip: lex m/m (mature OR explicit). So much research. What do you think of when you here Dramione well in my head i think of good girl going bad and falling for bad boy.But what happens when she is Voldemort Daughter. Hermione stared down at the newspaper in her hands. Remus engasgou, o rosto plido, olhos dourados e a voz trmula. " Hermione then became suddenly sleepy and her eyelids were dropping. And which makes him think how much else he has forgotten. I only OWN the plot of this story. And Hermione? They are being all mysterious and suspicious. The Battle of New York reveals more than one new surprise to Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. They will be quite short tho! But she had walked into it. One with actual Nazis, super soldiers, and an insane amount of futuristic technology for the 1940s. Nada es mo. "I suffered for nothing.". Would never have. -FUNNY DISCLAIMERS Hermione regretted ever opening that door to Narcissa Malfoy because falling in love hurt, especially when she knew the marriage wasn't built to last forever. A surprisingly unknown relationship is revealed at the signing of the accords leaving two sets of friends and coworkers shocked on how they went years without knowing. hey there!!! One day Hermione Granger discovers that she is in fact Isabel rose Zabini, long lost twin sister of Blaise Zabini. tacuache o tlacuache; quali sono i nomi alterati; tractor supply puppy shots schedule; great barrier reef intrinsic value Only, the year they land in is 2020 and things aren't where they were when Tom Riddle visited D3261 back in 1947. Bosque de Palabras "Temos um problema". [REWRITE VERSION AVAILABLE]Name - home is where the heart is (and you hold mine). Intoxicated on palladium and alcohol he absolutely should not be drinking Tony allows two teenagers who ask to be his children to take some of his blood because hes dying anyway so why not take a foray into the occult? Harry Potter it Tony Stark's son ( either by birth or adopted) Please consider turning it on! The Department of Mysteries has employed its first Muggleborn, under pressure from the Minister of Magic. Work Search: Probably not what you mean, but linkffn(The Debt of Time by ShayaLonnie) sort of, kind of has this. Looking at her reflection in the mirror, she sees a smaller version of Bellatrix Lestrange. -He has a relationship with Michelle/MJ, Shuri, Wade or Wanda as OTP's and BROTP's (So this boo first oneshot book! Her skills unmatched, her heart cold, her appearance innocent. What if there was someone to tell about Harry's death? A triad? But something's different. Its the blood of a virgin Mudblood. Hermione Granger plans to take over the Ministry, leading the ex-Death Eaters as their new Dark Lady. As new millennium dawns, long-rooted tensions and ideas are brought forth to the world, threatening the stability of current order. Join Peter as he goes through the trials and tribulations as the sole heir to Stark industries and Spiderman. Wanting to end a bad year on a good note Hermione takes some Felix Felicis, and has an interesting run-in with someone. Not long after, Voldemort showed up and took Slytherin's locket from Harry and Hermione. Work Search: Lestrange leered down at her. And it says that she is his daughter! Or, sometimes blood family is just a chosen family you took blood from. Some field trips, Spiderson, SpiderMom, stuff like that. Mature One is too righteous, the other too dangerous. His family thought it was hilarious. The one time she decides to relax, have fun, and not take control and this is what happens. No? James fugiu do salo principal, mesmo que sua magia de famlia implorasse para voltar para o par peculiar. LF: Hermione adopted by Malfoys : r/HPfanfiction If she survived this, she was going to kill Ginny. She knew who she was smart and sometimes annoying. She was born with the ability to use magic. First book in the GAUNT TRILOGY! YAYAYAYAYAYAY :D. Oh hell no. The words are never bitter because his voice is so sweet. Legend and myth give the stars above their names, and we simply learn their stories as a means of entertainment. Multiple chapters. fix-it's minha companheira". Press J to jump to the feed. How will she tell Harry? But then two people show up at her doorstep and she finds that all that she was didn't really exist. Hermione returns to New York City to see Tony and officially meet his partner and friends. Hermione Granger/Steve Rogers - Works | Archive of Our Own Helena Wayne's early life had mostly been filled with sorrow. Is a civil war really the place to catch feelings? What better plan than for them to fake date, make the other two jealous, and end up in the arms of the people they REALLY want? Hermione Granger has always been the Mudblood, the insufferable know-it-all, part of the Golden Trio, and the Brightest Witch of the Age. Pansy knew this would end one of two ways - with heartbreak or revenge. IL NE DEVIENDRA PAS VOLDEMORT. Together again, its time to clear the air and figure out whats next for them both. As they turn 17, on the cusp of adulthood, the twins in all but blood embark on a journey that leads them to an appenticeship unter renowned, infamous but untouchable Potions Master Severus Snape, scarily condescending attitude and too-heavy overcoat with thousands upon thousands of buttons and all. WTF Cross Time Team 2022, After the war with Voldemort, Harribelle spent her time holed up in Grimmauld Place, studying Potions, Defense, and Healing. She smacked the slim plastic stick against her palm and grumbled to herself. "Voc est dizendo que Hermione Granger " as mos de Remus interromperam o sussurro incrdulo de Sirius. Under an unexpected time constraint, Dumbledore gives Hermione an untested contingency plan to use in the event Voldemort looks set to win the war. and what chaos ensues for the youngest stark. Hermione is Tony Stark's Adopted Sister This is slow like very slow Stabbing Implied/Referenced Child Abuse When the battle is over, Hermione runs to the closest thing she still has to family: Tony Stark. DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER. What's Draco to do when she decides to go off-script? cover is not mine. . It also includes secrets and reveals that will be of big importance over the course of the book series and some awesome insight to some of the main characters. (A fully plotted longfic.). If anyone finds this I would be interested! She melts herself down filling in the cracks of her friends, her chosen family, her worlds. UPDATES EVERY OTHER SUNDAY AROUND 2PM CST. So why is it she feels the urge to follow them despite the warnings. Nothing. Hermione Granger is 28 years old after the War when she is ripped away from her world and unwillingly deposited into a new one. One day Hermione Granger discovers that she is in fact Isabel rose Zabini, long lost twin sister of Blaise Zabini. Natasha and Tony met in Russia, immediately after her deflection from the Red Room. Cross-posted from FFN.Rose Potter is far more than she seems. With the Winter Soldier now faded into the crowd, no one knows wher (Discontinued) This is a burden that Hermione Granger will carry with her from now on, especially after crossing a magical barrier (which should prevent any type of wizard other than pure blood from entering) and several questions arise, with answers that could put her in danger. but does fuck or the dark lord will return count as a tag? I saw a few stories where Harry is adopted by thr Grangers. to bad that after being the smartest muggle you have to start again this time with magic. Book 1: Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Book 5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Merlin/Morgana | Morgan Le Fay (Harry Potter), Alternate Universe - Everyone Lives/Nobody Dies, I really shouldn't start another story write now, Hermione Granger befriends Lucius Malfoy somehow, Three and a half chapters are written so far. Ideally, a witch born in mid-September, right between the Dark Lord's birthday, on 31st December, and his Death, on 2nd May. veena.soujanya is an avid fanfiction reader and an active particpant in the world of fandom. Personajes y lugares reservados a la autor J.K. Rowling. . I do not own Harry Potter, the Avengers or anything else that pops up The hard part is going to be convincing them to allow me to contact the refugees to help with this fight" After ten years though, life has gotten away from her. Please stop reading this, this is so bad . The spell had dropped her off somewhere sunny, and in mid-air, so Hermione had just enough time to squeak in surprise before she was plummeting to the ground. This year's field trip was going to Stark Tower. She saved Sirius Black; she saved Fred and George Weasley; she saved Severus Snape. Era a primeira vez que ele o via to srio- eles a chamavam de Agente 13. Adoptedhermione Stories - Wattpad Harry and Hermione stay together through it all, the loss of friends, allies and hope. What they find out at the resorting is a shock. A year after their marriage, their miracle, Hermione Alianova Stark was born. Holly Maria Stark is an extraordinary young lady with a unique gift. Still alive and fighting, but their society is collapsing, so when Harry gets a unexpected treaty offer, it's hard to refuse. After a night of mistaken identity Hermione finds herself unable to stay away from the mystery man from the darkness. {played by Tom Holland} // -Negligible angst Note: Harry and Neville will eventually somewhat redeem themselves I really wanted to show how charismatic funny abusers especially at first can end up getting the friends/damaging previously strong relationships. But when she learns who is really responsible for her parents' deaths, she'll need a new plan. She is the younger sister of Draco Malfoy, who recently found out he had a sister. Returning to Hogwarts to complete her 7th year again because of the war, she comes back in her tru Hermione Granger is a muggle born right not she is a pureblood princess she is th richest pureblood ever dramione fanfiction. You'd be a perfect Slytherin if it weren't for your blood. Harry Potter has always been hated. "Who is she?" ||| Los invito a leer mi otro Fanfic de Harry La familia Zabini perdi a su hija, que fue ocultada en el Londres muggle. WARNING: Contains; Violence, Strong language, child abuse A technologically advanced distorted version of her world where magic and magical creatures are only spoken of in fairy tales, myths, and legends. He breaks the rules of magic with his bushy-haired friend. Now living together, the pair get along well. Suddenly his life flashed before his eyes, and he was now the son of Tony and Pepper Stark. But will Hermione's fresh start be enough to heal her wounded soul or will her new opportunity drag her even further into conflict and shatter the peace of mind she's fought so hard to regain? I despues de la guerra la vida de Hermione cambiara para siempre, tendra nueva familia, amigos y peleas. She needed a new start, to be away. Peter Parker was not amused. !Fan Art Front Cover is NOT MINE!!! A surprisingly unknown relationship is revealed at the signing of the accords leaving two sets of friends and coworkers shocked on how they went years without knowing. fanfic: harry potter and the sword of gryffindor ch 1, harry potter ron tries to force hermione to marry him but with the aid of thorfinn rowle, she escapes his unscrupulous schemes hermione is the main character in "child of light", linkffn (11052921), a hp/avenger crossover, and "wild flower", linkffn . Peter's class doesn't even believe him about his internship with Tony Stark; they would never believe that Tony was actually his dad, as are Stev Peter is excited to go on a field trip with his decathlon team, but they haven't been told where it is to. Without anyone teaching him, he does not know what should be impossible. Fanfic de Harry Potter. She must be over 17 years old. Little does she know her spell restoring him to life provokes magic she doesn't understand and sets her on a path that ends with a Time-Turner. Unbreakable Chapter 8 Getting Help, a Harry Potter + Avengers Crossover A chance meeting leads to new OUR BELOVED ASSASSIN // t.s daughter ((1)). More than 1000 ads daily around Cyprus (. You are an absolute lifesaver, thank you!!! Bajo todo pronostico, Hermione debera estar muerta, y puede que lo est, pero la magia tiene planes distintos para la bruja. Dousing her with potions and removing things from her mind? Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, No Archive Warnings Apply, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (58), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (3), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (2), Harry Potter and the Cursed Child - Thorne & Rowling (2), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (31), Original Spells and Potions (Harry Potter), La Bruja de las Camelias | Harry Potter X Cancin de Hielo y Fuego, A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Post-Second Wizarding War with Voldemort (Harry Potter), It starts out bad - but it gets better - slowly - very slowly, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Harry Potter is the Heir to the House of Peverell, Something's wrong with Harry and only Neville can save him, But Hermione and Ron have some badass shit in their future, Fenrir Greyback/Remus Lupin/Nymphadora Tonks, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Original Malfoy Characters (Harry Potter), Hermione Granger has a new cause to support, DMLE | Department of Magical Law Enforcement (Harry Potter), Minor Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black Malfoy, Harry Potter Has PTSD - Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, Hermione makes a room full of death eaters piss themselves, The Ministry of Magic (Harry Potter) is Terrible, Sacrifice, Or How Draco Malfoy Fell For Hermione Granger, Harry Potter Thinks Draco Malfoy is Up to Something. mike matarazzo last photo. Anthony Stark builds his first circuit board at four. Un fanfiction inspirado en "The Winter Witch", donde Hermione es alcanzada por la maldicin asesina y, en vez de morir, despierta en un bosque de Poniente, donde es encontrada por el hijo del seor de Invernalia, Robb Stark. No, that's not how this works. and most importantly AU, manipulative!Dumbledore, DE's, Voldy, but no horcruxes. What wild shenanigans might the rag-tag family of supers get in Peter is (unwillingly) on a field trip to the one and only Stark Industries. LONG story. Harry, Ron, Hermione, and Neville all find themselves searching for answers in a dawning Age of Warlocks - an age in which powerful wizards are trophies for godlike beings, coveted pawns in a high-stakes inter-dimensional game of chess. When her biggest thorn in the side becomes her biggest surprise of joy during the holiday season. - Some Chapters will have some father/son fluff. His calm attitude. A Slytherins Sister (Dramione) -Old Version. . What they find out at the resorting is a shock. What happens when she is confronted with the not so homely inhabitants? The rediscovery of an ancient artifact opens a gateway to another world. And Draco Malfoy has become the person she trusts the most. Hermione never told her parents she had met him in person, and that he was in fact innocent. She is now also a S.H.I.E.L.D ag 'I'm not going to sit here and say that being the daughter of a millionaire is awful since I never First book of "Acceptance Siries"

Belly Of The Beast Documentary Faull Brothers, Articles H