You will be asked to tell the Truth, but the Truth will shock, just as it will salvage souls. Pope Benedict XVI was the first Pope to abdicate in over 600 years and it later came to light that there was in fact a "Cardinal Mafia" which worked to remove Pope Benedict XVI and install Jorge Bergoglio ('Pope Francis'). The only fruit within the barren desert will be the Voice of God. I console you in these times, dear Father. I took the little book out of the angel's hand and ate it, and in my mouth it was sweet as honey; and when I had eaten it, my stomach was made bitter. Maria Divine Mercy was brought to my attention by a Facebook friend who happens to be a woman religious and who, at the time of writing to me, was convinced that Maria Divine Mercy is just what she claims to be, the seventh prophet of the Book of Revelation. around every place that commits abortion or euthanasia. The Truth will upset many and the Truth will be bitter to swallow, for it is of such magnitude that only those who are strong in their love for Me will be able to accept it. My dear friends, the Truth is that you and I certainly are no better than the apostles: we have fears, we fall asleep, we need reassurance and we often abandon the Lord. This is why I reveal to you the Truth of what is to come, so that I can prepare you. We pledge our surrender, our hearts, and all that we possess, so that we are free of obstacles, as we continue the thorny road towards the gates of the New Paradise. But if you block the final plan of salvation by ridiculing openly and gathering believers of My Church to consistently proclaim the Voice of the Holy Spirit to be false and evil, you will suffer eternal damnation. These brave sacred servants of Mine will receive extraordinary Graces to enable Christians to see clearly, the difference between right and wrong. Sunday, July 15th, 2012 @ 15:45. around ALL Children in the world, especially those slated for abortion, infanticide, satanic offering, sexual misuse/abuse. Divine Mercy and Mary Apps Get the OFFICIAL Divine Mercy and Mary Apps complete with an interactive Chaplet and Rosary! The only objective of private revelation is to save souls My dearly beloved daughter, the Fire of the Holy Spirit has intensified amongst My Prayer Groups and they will now spread throughout the world, and multiply, one thousand-fold. Click here for 2013 Messages Book of Truth Fulton Sheen, VIDEO: Pope Francis, False Prophet Advancing Antichrist. I do not seek out the wicked to destroy them easily. It is because you are a prophet, the end time prophet For all their knowledge of Me, they will still refuse to accept that God is intervening and preparing them through His prophet. The Book of Truth will also reveal to you, My beloved followers, the Plan of My Father to help you to make the proper preparations needed to enter the New and Glorious Paradise on Earth. Dont you, too, want to salvage your souls? They could not accept how God works in that He does not exalt the powerful or the most experienced religious leaders in His Church to unveil His plans, or warn His children. Rejoice, for you are blessed to be given this role in the most important time in the history of the world. Take heart all of you and know that these Graces are now being poured upon these servants of Mine, for without their leadership you would find it difficult to proclaim the Truth. 170 Crusade Prayers were also dictated to Maria Divine Mercy by God the Father, His beloved Son Jesus Christ and the Blessed Mother of God, the Virgin Mary who has asked the world that she be known as the Mother of Salvation through these messages. Pray that those brave souls within the Church who do recognise His voice, will have the courage to lead all of Gods children to eternal life at this crucial time in history. The prophecies, contained in the Book of Revelation, are only partially known Book of Truth All Messages and Prayers March 04, 2015, The Warning Book of Truth All Messages 1 Thru 1328, THE WARNING JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS TO PRIESTS BOOK OF TRUTH (PDF), THE WARNING JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS TO PRIESTS BOOK OF TRUTH (ODT), THE WARNING JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS TO PRIESTS BOOK OF TRUTH (WordDoc), THE WARNING JESUS CHRIST SPEAKS TO PRIESTS BOOK OF TRUTH (WordDocX), The Book of Truth can also be downloaded and read online at this website (also has back-up websites): The Book of Truth Online http://thebookoftruthonline.blogspot.com/, Also see (backup site): https://faithlife.com/book-of-truth/ (free PDF download of the Book of Truth and prayers), For the Book of Truth on audio (mp3 files) see this page to download free: A closer look at the false prophecies of Maria Divine Mercy Friday, July 13th, 2012 @ 23:05. You, My disciples, will be accused of heresy and told that you are not following Holy Doctrine. Pray and follow your faith and continue in your ways of honouring God. To prepare you. I was given a very special role in His Plan to save all of His children and today, in my role as the Mother of Salvation, I call out to all of His children. I Am God of the Most High, Who, because of the free will I have given to all of My children, will have to suffer enduring pain until the New Paradise on Earth evolves. They denied Him for they thought that the Messiah would be majestic, proud and would command attention in the highest echelons of the church. Finally, there is a free downloadable PDF, ODT, WordDoc, and WordDocX copy of messages pertinent to priests and sacred servants from the Book of Truth (82 pages). It brings with it extraordinary graces. FAIR USE NOTICE: I am not associated in any way with Holy Love Ministry, Locutions To The World, Book of Truth (Maria Divine Mercy), Prophet John Leary, Our Lady of Emmitsburg, or any of the other chosen messengers or website links that I provide on this blog. In our soon to come persecution, we must remember the following words: "Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. $49.95. The messages, they say, do not conform with Holy Scripture. The prophecies of the Seals, as I open them and reveal the contents to you, will also prove that I am speaking to the world through you the 7th Angel, the 7th Messenger. Trust in Me, your beloved Father, Who lovingly created each of you. There will be not one country left untouched by My Holy Spirit through the Book of Truth. You will be led into a doctrine of deceit. MY CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS WILL FORM THE BIGGEST ARMY AGAINST THE ANTICHRIST Did they listen? around Canada, around the 10 Provinces; around Ottawa; the Government buildings, around Prime Minister Trudeau. On Union Between Church and State - Countdown to the Kingdom We must remain faithful to this One God Who Has remained faithful to me, you, and each living person until this very instant. Message of Jesus given to Maria Divine Mercy (MDM) and included in the Book of Truth Please open your hearts to the Truth. He has been receiving heavenly messages since 1993 after a pilgrimage to Medjugorje, Bosnia & Herzegovina. Though the Divine Mercy message is not new to the teachings of the Catholic Church, the Diary of a humble Polish nun, St. Maria Faustina https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/about/how-to-translate-downloadable-documents-books-and-booklets-on-this-blog-into-90-languages/, Download Free Software To Read PDF Documents You are ready to take up your armour to fight to keep My Word alive in a place of desolation. My love for you all is everlasting and I desire that you use every Gift, given to you through the Holy Gospels and through these Messages, for the salvation of souls. add to cart. Then you will be able to save it and/or print it for future use. When they see the Earth twist, shake and other punishments poured down upon them, they will still argue that there is a scientific reason for it. Call on Me always to help you; to give you courage, strength and the ability to treat your enemies with the love and compassion that is needed if you are to become a true disciple of Mine. ), Miraculous Photos Of Jesus And Mary And The Holy Family, Miraculous Photos of Our Lord, Jesus Christ, and Our Lady, the Blessed Virgin Mary, at Holy Love Ministries, Free Offer Rosary Of The Unborn Finger Card, The Spiritual Journey Through The Sacred Chambers Of The United Hearts Of Jesus And Mary, Holy Love And Divine Love Free Booklets, Holy Love Nightly Self Examination Of Conscience, The Chaplet Of The United Hearts Of Jesus And Mary, Daily Prayers Of The Children Of The United Hearts Of Jesus And Mary Holy Love Ministry, Heavenly Guidance For Priests Holy Love Messages, For The Church, All Nations, All Families, All Individuals Consecration Of The Heart Of The World To The United Hearts Of The Most Holy Trinity In Union With The Immaculate Heart Of Mary, The Goal Of All Humanity Unitive Love And The Sixth Chamber Messages, St. Joseph Vestibule Of Grace Messages, The Apocalypse Antichrist Mark Of The Beast Three Days Of Darkness Holy Love Messages, 2015 Special Locutions Terrorism Is Irrational Locutions To The World, The Year 2015 Prophecies Locutions To The World, 2014 Special Locutions Locutions To The World, 2014 Review (Summary Of Messages) Locutions To The World, Failed Prophecy Economic Collapse Believing In Locutions To The World By A Soul, Marys Pope Three Significant Prophecies, Mary Woman Clothed With The Sun Locutions Messages, Locutions Important Teachings Messages, Is There A God? The month before? This means that the words flow without hesitation. The Word of God, as contained in the Holy Bible, both the Old and the New Testaments, the Word of God, the Truth, is being given to the world through these messages by the Gift of the Holy Spirit. A well-written article about the Book of Truth (Maria Divine Mercy) updated in light of recent events with additional insights (12/10/16). Many prophets felt the weight of this task laid out before them. Shall you and I deny the Words contained in this Holy Book, our souls may perish in an abyss of darkness so unfathomably deep that our minds would instantly be incinerated were they allowed to perceive it. And that is what FromRome.Info is all about. Gods Remnant, irrespective of creed or nation, will unite in the days ahead when all mention of the Holy Word will be suppressed. We love You, dearest Jesus, our beloved Saviour and Redeemer. Available for iOS and Android. They may condone heresy amongst themselves but I Am all seeing and I will judge Christians by the way they reject My Word and by the actions they embrace, which are against Me. My Father promised the world the Book of Truth for the end times. Thursday, May 23rd, 2013. In other cases, it was to warn humanity of those who would cause them persecution and try to prevent the Word of God from nourishing His children. You do not understand the meaning of the messages yet. She was one of five daughters who lived in the small city of Corato, Italy. Until that happens there can be no peace on Earth. We don't know. This copy has all messages and all prayers that were on the original website including the last heavenly message of March 4, 2015. Nor would they have been able to accept the Laws laid down by God for the good of mankind. Never allow us to falter or delay in our march towards victory, and in our plan to save souls. His Remnant has been formed and it will continue to grow throughout the world so that souls can be saved. To reject such messages as out of hand places us in great danger just as those who rejected John the Baptist and, subsequently, Gods only begotten Son Himself. DONE TO CAUSE DISRUPTION TO YOUR PRAYER GROUPS, Given through Maria Divine Mercy on Thursday, January 17, 2013, All Messages and Crusade Prayers given to Maria Divine Mercy above may all be freely read and downloaded in their entirety at this link, Messages on The Holy Eucharist through Maria Divine Mercy. The Words contained in the Book of Truth given to Maria Divine Mercy (MDM) give a taste as sweet as honey in our mouths, but once digested, the Truth brings bitterness. The Church will, just as they did during my Sons time on earth the first time, reject His word as He prepares for His Second Coming. 1 December 2022 07:43, Message Group 800 to 899, Messages Chaplet of Divine Mercy, Chastisement, China, European Union, Great War, Immaculate Heart of Mary, Last Pope, Maria Divine Mercy, Peter II, Pope Benedict XVI, Russia, Solar System Tsunami. The Book of Truth is being given to the world to save the human race from certain death. We might assume that today, Gods messengers may not be received any differently than in the days of John the Baptist. Click here for 2012 Messages Book of Truth Friday, August 31st, 2012 @ 23:20. Luisa was born on April 23rd, 1865 (a Sunday which St. John Paul II later declared as the Feast Day of Divine Mercy Sunday, according to the Lord's request in the writings of St. Faustina).

Where Is The Original Shakey's Pizza, Articles M