He would be slightly surprised that you had been able to fall asleep on him with the loud movie playing in the background, but pleasantly so. This boy would be very difficult to wake up and even more difficult to keep awake once you had brought him around to half-consciousness. Originally posted by verbalglitch. Changkyun wouldnt really talk some senses into them since he would just drag you away and have the two of you eat some cupramyeonat his studio. I love you too, stop teasing me, youre mine. Wearing tight yoga pants and some loose shirt he would stare at your butt without you even noticing. He wouldnt be able to stop himself from talking about how this is the 20th time youve been picked on and how this needs to stop and how he should buy some pepper spray for you next time and many more, and this will go on for 20 minutes, only to be silenced by you kissing him on the lips, making him grin widely. I wont let this happen, My love for you is bigger than all our past and future lives, I will always find you.. Wonho: Wonho was glad that you trusted him enough to want him to be your first time and he was happy to oblige after he made absolutely certain you were 100% ready. What are you working on, Jooheon? Your eyes look at his song arrangement excitedly, moving your body along with his to look at other stuff on the table. Everyone settled down to sleep in their respective beds and everything became peaceful, until you awoke in the middle of the night from a terrifying nightmare. You demanded for an answer as Hyunjin scratches his neck, hesitating. What is it? Request: You tell him you're virgin right before you two have sex (But you're ready to have sex, you just thought that they should know) . Tell me if anything is uncomfortable or if you want me to stop., Hi, I'm Hannah and I am forever thinking about the 160907 fire performance. *pulls you out of the shop and his smile would be replaced with a pout* Baby, what was that? Come on!" You dont love me anymore? You looked in shook at him. But soon enough, hed be distracted by the sight of puppies, asking you if you guys could adopt one. Shownu First of all, he has no idea you're jealous. Oh baby, Im so sorry if it took me long enough to pay for our clothes for our honeymoon next week. Waking up to you two in a sexual position, Catching you kissing them when they're asleep. Ill do my best to keep up with requests, though! kihyun he kissed you, taking all your insecurities away, definitively he loves you. I mean if you don't want to that's fine but i hope you have a lovely day and thank you. youre my baby girl, my beautiful significant other, the love of my life he kissed your hands. - Requested - Hyunwoo: *Feels it through your shirt when you give him a hug and he can't help but blush a little. In his. Jeongin: The moment he sees it, he wouldn't be able to stop blushing. You hug him even more, finally feeling comfortable on his lap. you are so independent and act like you don't need him which always kind of hurts so he does little small inconveniences to you. Chan pets your hair, lowering his head down to lean into your ears. I.M: He was more than a little surprised that you were still a virgin. Sorry this took so long! Okay, I am jealous, that new stylist is so pretty and you were smiling so hard to her I am sorry you confess, entering yourself in his embrace. Wonho, I got you something You say, hopping cheerfully to him. He would run his hand along your legs, squeezing your butt and then pull you on top of him. *Requests are closed*. You put a hand on his thighs beneath the table, making him smirk at you. Shownu;Shownu couldnt believe what he was seeing, especially when he just went to throw his bottle. This is probably the funniest I have yet to received, and the toughest this is only based on my opinion so SHOWNU: (gets a little shy but doesn't actually do anything about it because he just doesn't know what to do) Youre so warm You tell him, with his lips forming a smile as he continues to read his book. Jooheon would walk on you dancing to girl groups while doing house work. You look at his boner, and then shifts to look at his face. *walks up to him with worry, but only to be surprised by Jooheons sudden hug*, Babe babe babe, you wouldnt believe what just happened., What? When you tried to comfort him, hed just look at you and would ask you why you have to be so beautiful to attract random men. Minhyuk would ramble about what happened and would ask you about it, like what did they tell you or did you know them andmanymore. You shivered, feeling the cold wind run through your clothes. Once you had it he would get closer to you, put a strand of hair behind your ear and start kissing you all over. Hed agree instantaneously and pull you into bed with him. Thanks :). ~Monsta X Reactions~ Mmm, so good He compliments, making you become excited. Hello love, give me a kiss he said leaning to you but you turned your face. He stresses out plenty about how he looks in your eyes. He will get in the joke and tell how silly you are for being jealous of him. Sorry this took so long! The awkward silence fills the room, with you being surprise and Shownu being shy. Wonho: "W-what are you looking at" You follow his stares as it led to your thin white shirt, your nipples out. You shook him by the shoulder, making your breasts jiggle as he widens his eyes. The only difference would be that they are extra proud of you. The only thing that made yoursin obvious was that you suck at bowling. Kpop reactions n' shit, Master list Monsta X When You (Their Gf) Didn't Want To Do Your Schoolwork When Their Gf Fall Asleep Waiting For Them When Their (Gf) Have Problems When Their Gf Being Hot/Sexy REQUEST OPEN !! welcome to my page! College is so overwhelming, along with tutoring and another part time job. Of course I love you! You hold his hands. You didnt waste any time as you naturally sits on his lap. | Monsta X Reaction to you not wearing a bra I hope you have a day as lovely as yourself! So when he finishes and said goodbye to the dancer, he saw you with a BIG POUT. Life has been hectic! their gf is a vocalist, a drummer and a dancer! Despite your more rational thinking you finally win a round to Changkyun & Hoseok's Cheers. The two of you were at Gongcha, and since you are the guy, youre the one whos ordering while Jooheons left outside, waiting for you with his silky hair flowing down his shoulder. everyday love [a collection of stories depicting the sweetness and joy of simple, everyday love] reactions. Request after seeing the rules and thank you <3. You mumbled, walking outside when he suddenly throws a small snowball at you. Hyungwon;Hyungwon wouldnt really mind at first since he was in the midst of ordering a couple of desserts and drinks for the two of you. Can you do a bts reaction to you being a dj and preforming at ultra music festival, Hi! Genre: angst-ish (? When the orders were already complete, Hyungwon would be walking towards your table with an ominous aura emitting off from him and itd only take the second guy to notice him and break into a cold sweat when he saw the look on Hyungwons face. to remind you how they love your adorable squishy face: Kai, Suho, Would be distracted wondering what would happen if they could feed you baby carrots: Lay, Would definitely poke your cheeks and tease you, and if you got annoyed with them they would use all the aegyo until you cant help but forgive them: Baekhyun and Sehun, Death stare at anyone who mentions anything other than all of you wonderful, shining qualities: Kyungsoo. He would stop for a second to remove his shirt, put a pillow under your head for your comfort and crawl on top of you to undress you even more. Thank you for letting me be your first and only~. According to a music industry insider on the 1st, SM recently sent a letter to shareholders titled "To the Shareholders of SM" ahead of the shareholders meeting scheduled . The next day however, he might be a bit more shy. His daughter would headbang to the beat and hold on to her oversized, monsta x customized, noise-canceling headphones. He did warn you that she may get there but you pretend it was okay. To cheating on you and breaking up with you but trying to get you back and realizing they can't because. Tell me if anything makes you uncomfortable, okay Y/N?. Do you need help, Shownu? You ask, after you figured that he actually has a boner. Chan doesn't answer and seems to stare off into space. Silly right? He hugs you tight, kissing your forehead. "Make it two" Jeongin gasps, covering his mouth with what he had just revealed. You wouldnt understand at first but when you come across the two men, hed point at them and tell you that they flirted with him, thinking that he was a girl. Huh, why? You turn around, your bottom hits harder on his lap, before you realize what is happening. Thank you for trusting me Y/N. He would be hurt to see you hurt, so would talk directly to you what he thinks, since you know him a long time, you understand that he is a very transparent person, so you accept his words as comfort. You throw the chunk of snow at him, running back inside. After making sure you were completely ready, he wasted no time in taking care of you. these flowers bloom for you and me. He bit his lips, the same time you feel something on your bottom. What did you get? He continues the conversation, but his expression stiffen when you couldnt answer him back with the boner thats sticking out a little too obvious. ", Minho takes a sip his cup of tea, keeping contact with you as he smirks."M-Minho!!!!". You manage to look at him standing up, your eyes look immediately at his now clothed boner. what about Soon Jin? Well, you keep on grinding on me and I cant help but to He halts, looking at you suggestively when he sees you blushing madly. There were two young men who were already closing in and it was completely written all over your face that you weren't interested in them and was about to leave when one of the guys took a hold of your hand, which Shownu finally had enough of.

Best Roasts For Toxic Fortnite Players, Ronnie Dawson Obituary, How To Gather Intelligence On Someone, Articles M