Then this guide is for you! Ive never seen anything like it. When the Earth and the Sun are in line with Pleiades this is called the Pleiadian Line Up and it occurs twice a year May 17-19 andNovember 17-19. What Does IT Mean ??? An Orion Starseeds word is good enough for any purpose. 32, 33, 34, or 35 in Cancer, Scorpio, Taurus, Capricorn, Sagittarius, or Virgo can indicate a Lyran or Andromedan connection. Its not uncommon because Starseeds have traveled through different planets before landing on Earth. Orions are master manifestors. Im a level 2 reiki practioner, a medium, channel and read tarot and angel cards. Which Starseed Are You? - Starseed Quiz - FridayTrivia This motivates the Orion Starseeds to escape and re-establish their lives on Earth. Orion starseeds have an inquisitive nature, allowing them to find pleasure in a wide variety of interests and hobbies. The Orion Group. However, they often experience troubled relationships because they cant figure out the feeling aspect of being close to another human being. I am also empathetic, telepathic, and psychic I am an old soul. They have a natural sense for what makes people feel good which is why Orions make excellent musicians or entertainers in having a natural curiosity about the world. It is all Starseeds mission to help me to get my childeren save! Or perhaps youre looking to find more information about your Starseed origins. We are here because we were invited. Click here for my eBook that describes starseed markings for 12 stars and star systems! Otherwise, your observations may be taken as personal criticism by many. It can be especially challenging for Orion starseeds to find grounding and a sense of purpose since they tend to experience strong existential angst. Yes the Sun, Moon and Ascendant are considered. I hope to earn money with my dance to built houses for them and I want all childeren to have there own room. Instead, these individuals are logical thinkers; they rely on the power of their minds more than anything else. Have you ever wondered if youre an alien soul, a Starseed? Just curious if anyone else have had similar experience before. I have something completely different. Nothing is random. Then this guide is for you! Orion Starseeds come into our world to carry out a divine mandate. The auras are named according to their colors . They are also really adept at patterns or describing different symbols and sacred geometry. Everyone is unique and different from others in some way or another, but for a starseed, this feeling begins at a very early age and stays with them well into adulthood. We admit not every mole or freckle has a supernatural meaning. I can also, see a persons state of mind through a picture or text. Are You an Orion Starseed? 12 Hidden Signs, Mission & More Being an Orion means that you are a seeker of truth and knowledge. It is a side that not everyone gets to admire, but it is well worth waiting for. Their birthmarks sometimes form significant patterns. . You are a manifesting machine. Orion starseeds are true knowledge seekers. Kindly help me know my starseed. Id try to get those away from her. I had been looking at birth chartssearching for starseed markings for other stars and star systemswhen on May 17th finally found what I was looking for. Hu Julia. Orion starseeds are sensitive to the energies of others and can easily pick up on peoples intentions or emotional or mental or physical or mental or auric or chakra vibrations or frequencies. It would be nice to talk to you at some point in time. I have been searching from many sources to find out the meaning of this birthmark but have not got the satisfy answer yet. Have you ever looked up at the night sky and found yourself curiously drawn to Orions belt in the constellation Orion? Have not heard back in my email yet? The figure of this hunter is one of the most recognizable in the sky and its easy to spot. What is an Orion starseed? 22 amazing signs you are one - Nomadrs Common starseeds include: Sirians, Orions, Arcturians, Pleiadians, Lyrans, Andromedans, etc. They often feel things more intensely, so they need time for themselves; especially in nature or with animals. Lol.. not as strong as we should be at one thing but instead, little pieces of each hmm. Reading a birth chart is a learned art. Star systems have personality traits that are important in understanding yourself. People who have a good sense of humor and are popular can be an Orion Starseed. You are here for humanity as a whole, and you are also here for yourself. Starseeds: Are You a Cosmic Traveller? - Spiritual Unite The psychic triangle is also seen in the middle of the palm. Lol. This means they often get exasperated when someone does not project an image that is beyond reproach. 4) You're perseverant and self-disciplined. Ive just always have known since I was a child that I was a witch. Then this guide is for you! I have a #12 with a t below it on my right inside wrist and my initials on left. I did that with an obituary pic one time and it was probably the worse things I ever felt in my life. I always saw angels and demons in my room and felt like they were fighting over my soul. Not all Starseeds become fully developed in their time on Earth. I am Sirian. Orions are ever curious and always want to learn something new. How To Find Your Pleiadian Starseed Markings | In5D : In5D Hi, sounds like you could use a good guide. So help me Im confused I feel protected by archangel Michael and need to meditate to find inner peace often alone as a child and fascinated by stars moon skye so very unsure what I am plesee advise have a unusual birth mark in fore head third eye An example of a birth chart calculation; Birth Date (17/May/1997) + Birth Place (Houston) + Birth Time (12:00am) = Placidus Houses. My thumb is also almost completely covered, Ive always found it very beautiful, peculiar and strange. In astrology, this would be the planet or star that they are born under. Ive done stuff, seen even stranger ones, and Im really lost. how can i learn more about this? Have you ever missed someone so much that you wished they were next to you? In their desire to escape the trauma and constraints imposed on them, a good number choose Earth as their place of incarnation. Exciting times indeed, thanks for sharing your story. They bring a sense of wisdom, understanding, curiosity, appreciation, and love for knowledge that is very helpful in these fields. There are photos circulating online that show the witches mark as a very specific mole on the right lower arm. Even on my legs. And heres the thing technically everyone has some kind of mole, freckle, or skin tag. They trust their inner guidance and are not influenced by peer pressure. Or they see pictures of people, places, events and things in their mind + strong intuition or psychic abilities. They are wise beyond their age; people often refer to them as old souls. Thousands of people find clarity every month by talking to psychic readers. The Orion star system is located about 1 350 light years away from our planet. Orion Starseed. Some Starseeds also come from other planets. Um I litters These individuals were deeply involved in the architecture and design of these and other wonders of the ancient world. Rarely do they refer to their emotions when handling a challenge. I also have a mole on both forearms that line up perfectly when I put them together. Absolutely! from those respective star constellations and/or planets. 2.5 years apart we are both figuring out our souls journey. Index finger line is one of intuition. Chriron in 1st House. This means they lived past lives in other star systems or constellations. Their main focus on earth is to discover that knowledge is not everything. I also have a wine or raspberry birth mark in the back of my neck that goes all the way into my hairline. I have always thought I was different bc other kids didnt act like me and other people dont experience what I do. These online generators are mostly free but, some charge a minimal cost. Also, their use of logic and strategy in their decision-making process comes in handy. The celestial bodies and what they represent; Venus Beauty, Love, and Money (Taurus and Libra), Jupiter Spirituality, Insight, and Fortune (Sagittarius), Saturn Resilience, Hard work, and professionalism (Capricorn), Uranus Innovation and Technology (Aquarius), Neptune Intuition and Imagination (Pisces), Pluto Power and Transformation (Scorpio). A starseed has a profound feeling of being very different from other people. What does do your shadow work mean. They come into this world to spread love, light, hope, and knowledge. I have actually written a whole blog post about this topic. As such, they make incredible champions of change in our world today. The position of each zodiac house at the point of birth is significant in understanding personality traits. All Starseeds are identifiable by their notable birthmarks. Use Starseed Markings in your Birth Chart. Do You Feel Like You Are An Orion Starseed? - The Fifth Element Life Learning is a high priority but, unfortunately, can lead to forcing your ideas and beliefs on others. The positions of the celestial bodies with each other at the point of your birth make up the star systems. As a result, many Orion starseeds find success in workplaces where teamwork and collaboration are prized above creative individualism. Im living on one currently and I was also drawn to an ancient stone circle (like Stonehenge) near my home in the Smoky Mountains just by feeling the energy. Traits of an Orion Starseed. Arcturus influences my subconsciousness and how I interact with the collective consciousness. There are various palm signs that indicate if the person has clairvoyant, psychic, and empathic abilities. Their eyes are red or black or brown or blue or violet or grey or multicolor or metallic or multidimensional and their hair is silky, smooth and long+ straight + shiny.. Orion starseeds look much younger than they are. They are aligned with the universe and offer a light to those in darkness. Thank you for this. From my birth chart above,I can also see starseed markings indicating an Arcturian origin with incarnations in Orion and the Pleiades. Would you like to know starseed markings for other star systems? Starseeds often long to be among the stars. All Starseed souls come to Earth with a purposeful mission to fulfill. guides? I do too, but just recently noticed on my heart line 3 dots in the middle that resemble orions belt. When you form your thoughts beyond surface information, youre likely a Starseed. What does that mean? Starseeds are individuals whose soul originate from another star system, and many people are waking up to the realization that other dimensions exist. A bit like an angel, but in flesh and blood form.. Orions have a mission or divine calling or destiny to help co-create a better, peaceful and compassionate world. Orion Starseed people are often drawn to the sciences mathematics, physics and geology are three examples. Begin studying and practicing the craft, if you havent already. The Orion starseeds have a certain energy about them. Our advancement since the days of the earliest caveman can largely be attributed to these Orion Starseeds. Or while awake or or or another or other or others or sometimes or usually. Orion Starseeds can be creative, insightful or intuitive thinkers due to the positive traits that cause challenges for them. Happy to hear the article resonated. If you are on Orion Starseed, you have two important roles on this planet. Im an 11:11 or 1:11 ~ Master Number. Great article. If you're an Orion starseed, you'll be someone who loves a good challenge. I have a birthmark of Orion stars on my arm. : r/starseeds - reddit They tend to see the world logically and find it difficult to feel or express emotions very well. If I dont find a platform/soap box to scream from with an audience of like minded or just find my own people I fear I will whither. Indigo starseed traits, characteristics & birthmarks. If you originated from the Orion constellation, you are an Orion Starseed. Stargazing is also a favorite pastime of Orion starseeds, as a fascination with stars and galaxies is deeply rooted in their soul. I have the exact things word for word that u have experience even the moles that line up on arms whaaaa, I have a red heart shaped birthmark on my right forearm. All for Covid though. Birth Date (17/May/1997) + Birth Place (Houston) + Birth Time (12:00am) = Placidus Houses. Orion Starseed are also natural born leaders when life presents them a challenge that needs solving, Orions instinctively know how to get the job done. This guide is for you! Embodying the power of this cosmic energy enables us to foster positive change within ourselves and the world around us. You are from the Pleiades Jo, as am I- your purpose is to do that which brings you great joy and thus show humanity the possibilities of having a beautiful life as hoped by our Universal sources of Love and Intelligent Energy call on their help when you need help Jo, they are itching to help you and us with the upgrade we are helping to flush out to the masses. I have strange knowings and paintings often morph into real life events. Psychic Birthmarks: How to Determine What They Mean People are often drawn to their birthmarks and wonder what are the meaning behind them. Read more about, Starseeds are advanced spiritual beings and. At the same time, Orion starseeds also tend to be loyal and conscientious employees; they work hard, listen closely to their superiors, and try not to rock the boat too much with new ideas or suggestions. Orion Starseeds Souls are truly unique and special in many ways. Starseeds from the Pleiades, for example, are deeply emotional, highly sensitive individuals. This means they lived past lives in other star systems or constellations. They often find it harder to adapt to Earth because of the lower vibrational energy. Although Orion is not the closest constellation of stars to us, we can easily recognize it because of the brilliance of its belt, the Orions Belt. These individuals are highly focused when pursuing important matters. What are we talking about here? They can do very well in a competitive business environment. Check out my new YouTube Video on how to interpret your birth chart for starseed origins and incarnations. Any suggestions? The auras are named according to their colors Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow. One on either side. Im not sure if I belong here but I had a situation that recently made me have to shave my head on both sides and I have a red mark that looks like the letter E or depending which angle you look at it from it could be a 3. Im looking for meanings and some direction because I feel as though its time for me to open my eyes again, That last part sounds odd (again) but I have always had strange memories from when I was younger. So do I! Love and Light. My real government name is Andromeda Ayala. What I have discovered here is Nobody is in Charge of this beautiful Rock and Everyone takes, takes, and takes some more without ever giving back. The Starseed Markings are also known as star freckles, birthmarks or Hindu marks and they are considered to be a particular kind of "spiritual brand" that is chosen at conception for each embryo. They often feel things more intensely so they need time for themselves. One way a witch hunter confirmed a witch was to locate the witches mark on his/her body. Orion Starseed Traits; Andromedan Starseed Traits; Procyon Starseed Traits; 3.Use your Intuition - Some starseeds know exactly where they come from and where they've incarnated based on their experiences and even memories. 34 powerful signs you're a Lyran Starseed (and what it - Nomadrs What is the spiritual meaning of cats in dreams, What is the spiritual meaning of tortoiseshell cats, Shooting Star Symbolism: What the Magical Sight Means in Your Life. They love to impress others with what they know and win conversations with logic. Lastly, the Procyon starseeds are the rarest type of starseeds present on Earth, whereas the Pleiades are the most . It takes work to unravel the meaning and significance of Paganism in our world. They need space and time for themselves as they can have a tendency to get lost in the moment and forget about other things that are going on. Rarely do they make decisions that do not agree with the information they already have. Exciting times. I have all of the palm markings listed above but the one that I know nothing about and would like to more is a single star shaped freckle that showed up about 2 years ago just above my head line not on it just above it.. any insight would be helpful. Click here to get started. Instead, they ensure that each project is completed before they start a new one. Blazing star tattoos are often worn by those who have an affinity for this energy. They are healers who use crystals + stones and gems as their tools. The other major stars in the Orion system are Betelgeuse, Bellatrix, and Saiph. The Pleiades influences my Ego, my conscious mind and my emotional self. Be bright in the light . Learning is a high priority but, unfortunately, can lead to forcing your ideas and beliefs on others. I think Im a Orion or pleidian maybe atlantien The Witches mark in modern times is viewed in a different light. FREE Readings! The appearance of their birthmark has a special design or shape. Orion starseeds are human and not human at the same time. When my gifts began exposing themselves I pushed them down for lack of understanding. Youre welcome! They are here to bring light and healing spiritual energy to earth with their original orion blueprint or seed, which will be exchanged for a more powerful one after their awakening. Using Lavendars work as a foundation, I was able to identify starseed markings in the birth chart for additional star systems! WhitneytheWitch January 27, 2021 at 2: . They dont need an approval from others. Have you found some of the palm signs above on your palms? Orion Starseed - Are You from Orion? Orion traits, mission and So here I am, sharing with you the magic world of symbolism! I sent an email and payment last night for a chart. I have a birthmark of the Orion three star belt on my arm. Like with other Starseeds, Orians can have unique birthmarks or markings on their skin. When you miss someone, can they feel it? Orion Starseeds have an unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Orion Starseeds tend to be very critical. These are highly evolved and old souls who carry a plethora of wisdom deep within the core of their being . I have the entire constellation Orion (all 9 stars). Or history. Orion Starseed are usually creative and can come up with new ideas in seconds. Take care. Ive seen a video that states that if you have beauty marks like these that i came from a line of witches. It is scary at times. It is visible from all over the world. My heart hurts and my brain swells when I get upset. Indigo seeds are known as warriors and are guided and protected by Archangel Michael. My left wrist has a definite star, and what appears to be an angel holding it above their head. So, how do you know, Read More 17 Signs the Universe Wants You to Be with SomeoneContinue, 2023 SYMBOLS | Privacy | Terms | Cookies | Contact, Pleiadian Starseeds: Traits, Markings, and Mission, If You Miss Someone Can They Feel It? I love it. Whats wrong ? They also have distinctive moles on the body. Also, most of us have 4 or 5 witches marks as described above and I have the healers marks and the mystical cross on both of my palms as well as a vivid blue mark on my right buttock. After doing the charting am Leo Ascending. Under the guidance and support of an Orion Starseed, you find it easy to align your intentions, thoughts, feelings, and actions with the Universe. For example, you might have a pattern of lines on your palm that resemble Orions belt or the Lyran constellation, etc. I have 2 moles on my right hand and I can see things, wierd things. Their competitive nature marks these natives as cold and self-centered. Starseed's Compass: Identifying Your Starseed Origins Definitely a starseed. Aquarius moon It almost completely covers my index and middle finger and right below it dissipates into what looks like a map. I actually have a pentagram on my left palm, beneath my middle finger and I have two weird moles on my right breast. I have everyone as well Im only 23 and my hands look crazy I have so many lines! The fact that you ask yourself this question strongly suggests you are a Starseed. They may have black spots, moles, or beauty spots resembling stars or constellations. There are online birth chart generators that require the above information. Spiritual Meanings? 2 birds on left hand and a butterfly on back of left hand and on back of right an angel holding a spear thats cresent shaped. Sometimes, or most of the time or often or usually or most of them or a lot or many or all or some or not necessarily or never or rarely, they look like angels. How to Find Your Starseed Markings on the Body, Acturian Starseed: Traits and Characteristics, Zeta Reticuli Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Eridanus Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Alpha Centauri Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Procyon Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Draconian Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Maldek Starseed: Traits & Characteristics, Mintaka Starseed: Traits and Characteristics, Andromedan Starseed: Traits and Characteristics, Pleiadian Starseed: Traits and Characteristics. Orions are also big fans of music, and are often drawn to careers that involve playing an instrument or singing. Everyone has a mission and its tied into an individuals passion and when we tap that. Much love, Julia. If you have a lot of these, then chances are, you have a Pleiadian lineage. However, like with everything in this reality, we can never know for sure, so exercise your own discernment and only take on as truth that which resonates for you as truth. They have a high sense of balance and note things others dont. Luckily it just means I can travel through portals and the very rare chosen one. Same. Modern witches believe birthmarks, moles, and the like are actually indicators of their magical abilities or signs of their past witch lives. As Starseeds, those born under the constellation of Orion have a special purpose. An Orion Starseed is forever foraging for details, data, and information on solving the challenges in life. They tend to be incredibly loving, so much so in . Copyright 2023 AWAKENING STATE. Orion Starseed: Traits, Characteristics & Markings If youre unsure or notice a mole that looks different than it did before, please see a doctor. So, whomever was accused of witchcraft, likely had a witchs mark according to these malevolent mens agenda. I know of a couple types from watching videos and hearing what to look for on my birth chart, but I feel drawn to others that werent listed in the video also. The only one I dont have is the one on the middle pad of my index finger. The angel type figure is actual veins. For most Starseeds, its not their first journey on Earth; they keep returning till they master the environment and fulfill their destiny. I also have a strawberry birthmark since birth on my crown of my head right where my soft spot was. Personally, Orions dont understand emotions very well and can feel cut off from them. However, they may have a difficult time in school since most of the material is not relevant to them. Born with a crescent moon on my face, my daughter has it on her chest. All Rights Reserved. This may require these Starseeds to need a long recharge period. Now I can finally put into name where I came from. You find yourself noticing things other people tend to ignore. They are wise beyond their age; people often refer to them as, Starseeds can also be grouped based on auras, and each one carries a different set of personality traits. The Orion system is an important part of stellar evolution studies as it contains many young stars that are still in the process of forming. I feel the worst part of this is the witch hunters would search the accused for this witchs mark. While some Pagans consider themselves animists, others blend the practices of major world, Read More 21 Facts About Paganism and WiccaContinue, Are you interested in Lunar Deities?

Bywater Insurance Cigna, Articles O