meet both owners and irbid obvious why this place is a hot destination getting rave reviews. The must try dish is the lumache with Bolognese, which is given a kick from the unlikely addition of a Korean chile. . Keeping his hands dirty is the only way he knows how to live! . Pammy's is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. Loved it so much! I would eat there every week if I could a reservation! We offer full buyouts of the restaurant on a limited basis throughout the year. a menu. Excellent food creations and well made cocktails. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis (who live right up the street), Pammy's is an extension of their living room. Download If it's great american food that you're after try Pammy's in Cambridge. please email us at info@pammyscambridge.com for more information. The combination of all of these things is what makes Chris the chef he is today. The service was friendly and attentive without being clingy. $72 gets you any combination of three dishes on our menu. The prime strip for example, had one candied fig cut in halves and fried squash blossom. I reviewed the menu online before we headed to the restaurant this evening, as I did not see any non-alcoholic drinks on it. Delivered by email or printed at home, with the suggested use of spending the gifted money at Pammy's. It has the flexibility and convenience of money. Bolognese Sauce, Gochujang What forms of payment are accepted? 37 in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Pammy's at 928 Massachusetts Ave in Cambridge - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. The chips initially seem a little out of place with those fancy ingredients, but they pull their weight. Quality was amazing but questionable menu items. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Ryan started his career in hospitality in 2008 at the Cheesecake Factory. Pammy's. Community. Theyve brought together their love of great food, easy hospitality and chic vibe to create a lively space that is welcoming to all looking for a memorable meal. Katie started pouring beverages and never really stopped. Corn Polenta, Mole, Grape Leaves Look around you on any given night here and close to half of the dining room will be eating the bolognese with the Korean gochujang sauce. Pam y and Chris have created a super spot. Find great things to do See all 62 photos Pammy's Restaurant $$ $$ Cambridge Save Share Tips 21 Photos 62 9.2/ 10 117 ratings Ranked #2 for pasta in Cambridge "Ate: hiramasa crudo, veal bruschetta, lumache, Berkshire pork chop, wagyu short." (2 Tips) Its very rich, very galicky, and very good. Order Online I didn't get much of the lemon mascarpone flavor either. Locate some of the most interesting menus in town. You can tell they made the pasta but it felt a little chewy and thick. So great. Pammys, which features a wood-burning fireplace and some striking artwork, serves dishes such as lumache bolognese with gochujang; Arctic char with farro and dried strawberries; and braised octopus with crispy polenta and red-pepper pesto; according to The Boston Globe. Might return if friends really wanted to give it a go, but would be more wary about what I ordered. Had thought we'd order more, but due to budget, waited until we finished. My one complaint is that if a restaurant has a 9 PM seating they shouldnt rush you to order because the kitchen is closing so soon after you arrive. Pammys calls itself a New American trattoria. A menu isnt yet available online, but people who checked it out during friends and family services over the past couple weeks enjoyed dishes like octopus and polenta, foie gras torchon, heirloom tomato salad, fusilli with clams and shishito peppers, bolognese pasta, red snapper with cauliflower, and Wagyu bavette steak, according to Facebook reviews. Not bad, just a safe dish. Pammy's is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. 2 prix fixe dinners, two bottles of wine, and one excellent dessert was nearly $300. Caviar and black truffle add-on options were great. Pammy's serves unpretentious Italian-inspired cuisine in a beautiful space. Loved the squid salad, mesclun greens were perfectly seasoned, chicken flavorful and juicy.Others in the group were also very happy with beet salad snd lamb chops. Would recommend to anyone. Ajo Blanco, Cucumber, Cherry We get the scoop from Pam and Chris Willis. Cannot thank you enough for an amazing experience! Sometimes I think less is more. I'd definitely come back for the drinks!More, My husband and I had dinner tonight at Pammy's. Theyve brought together their love of great food, easy hospitality and chic vibe to create a lively space that is welcoming to all looking for a memorable meal. His love of beer transitioned easily to a love of wine, and his knack for high-level hospitality with heart led him to move into management at another local restaurant. For all other inquiries, please complete the form below. Theyve brought together their love of great food, easy hospitality and chic vibes to create a lively space that is welcoming to all looking for a memorable meal. Located between Harvard and . Eating here just kind of makes you feel good. Devra First, Pammys pork chop deserves its own paragraph. Pammy's Gift Cards and Gift Certificates - Cambridge, MA | GiftRocket Squid Ink Spaghetti, Panna Cotta, Branzino, Swordfish Belly Piadina, Taglierini, Gary R. said: I'm not one to leave reviews, but I have to tell you this location has, carol l. said: I have mixed feelings about this restaurant so I think I could put it, Joanna F. said: We came in on Saturday night with no reservations at 6:30 with a, Jamie L. said: How this place has any less than five stars I will never understand., Jill A. said: I've been here about 3-4 times now and haven't been disappointed. But considering how they jam the place out each night, I guess you can't blame them.More, A delicious meal, lovely ambiance, and conscientious service. Open Menu Close Menu. Pammy's - Cambridge, MA - Yelp We advise our guests to take public transit, Redline Central Square and Harvard Square, 1 bus, 63 bus, or to partake in a ridesharing app. It wasn't overly fruity where it clashed with dish but paired well with all of the dishes. Reservations are available for the final Pamily Sunday (and Pavona premiere) from 4 to 8 p.m. Lamplighter Brewing Co. is at 281 Broadway, open seven days from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. Food + Drink, Mid-Cambridge, The Port OCTOPUS. Plantain, Fried Egg, Pickled Ramps We were seated in the bar area (because we hadn't chosen the price fixe option). My scallops were cold in the middle. Review. Rereading the ingredients I didn't realize there was coconut crema. Street parking is now extremely limited. Always a nice time, but not worth it anymore. The food, drinks, service beyond exceptional. Pam had her sights set on acting. Good bread pudding, coffee ice cream and strawberry ice cream have a good taste. The half cut strawberries felt random. Real craftsmanship all around. Next up was the Saffron pici- Marshall Cove Mussels, Coconut Crema, Dill. Its what makes the food way more interesting than what you see in a Barilla Pasta commercial, and its what makes it a restaurant thats appropriate for almost any situation and almost any kind of person. Had thought we'd order more, but due to budget, waited until we finished. With the somewhat hidden 6% service fee, I can't rationalize going anymore. Pammy's is a New American Trattoria cozily nestled between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares. Pasta dishes were the favorites. Most recently entranced in the magic of Sherry and craft cocktails at Taberna de Haro, Katie honed her palate and love of all things wine. But again, thats just a testament to the restaurants flexibility. A pasta-filled restaurant is now open in Cambridge, and some familiar faces are on the opening team. 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139 *If you choose counter seating, you will be seated at our side-by-side communal table*, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Maybe a berry compote would have compliment the pork more. We loved the Peachy Keen cocktail and Na-groni mocktail - standouts from the dinner menu were the bay scallop crudo, pork milanese, and both pasta dishes we tried :). Amanda & Andy's Engagement Session at Pammy's, Cambridge, MA (617) 945-1761 Website The cocktails were both unique, complex and delicious. First up for entrees, I had the Dunderi- Chicken Merguez, Sweet and Sour Cherries and lemon Mascarpone. Pammy's restaurant in Cambridge, MA on BostonChefs.com: guide to Boston It's a perfect winter restaurant thanks to a wood-burning fireplace, but it also works in the summer with giant windows and a dining room that looks . This dish felt like they went overboard on the garnish with the beats and strawberry. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The atmosphere is relaxed and very pleasant. The Willises close friend, artist Rebecca Walsh, has painted a large mural that spans from the exterior facade inside to the lounge, and theres a statue of Demeter, goddess of the harvest, salvaged from the Hudson Valley. I'd give this a solid 7 out of 10. Last up was the Branzino- fregola, Delaware Strawberries, Roasted Beets, Bacon Dashi. But considering how they jam the place out each night, I guess you can't blame them. Pammy is always friendly and willing to talk. Highly recommended. Perched between Cambridges Central and Harvard Squares, Pammys is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. Hailing from Greater Boston originally, and growing up in Pennsylvania, Joe's first foray into food was cooking dinner for his mom and his sister as a kid. Cradling a bouquet of wheat, the statue is in homage to the seasonal ingredients at Pammys. Reservations recommended. Every sip. LUMACHE. newsletter, The Hottest New Restaurants in Boston, March 2023, New restaurants to try in and around Boston, including an inventive sushi bar and a vegan-friendly counter-serve spot for tacos and burritos, Sign up for the I also had a few bites of my husband's pork chop and prime strip. Didn't have purpose on the plate with the fish. Robs deep knowledge and playful style allow him to dabble with diverse ingredients and unexpected pairings, bringing together an unfamiliar liqueur and seasonal herb to create exactly what his guest has in mind. Had oportunista tomeet both owners and irbid obvious why this place is a hot destination getting rave reviews. Will Everyone Be Dining Out at the Seaport This Year? Ingredients are as fresh as they come, and the way in which the chef puts it all together, combining exquisite and interesting tastes with gorgeous, artistic plating, is a cut above nearly every other restaurant in Boston and Cambridge. Pammy's - Cambridge, MA - Foursquare A Pasta Paradise Arrives With the Opening of Pammy's in Cambridge A great experience overall. From there, he spent four years developing proper technique as well as an appreciation for working closely with farmers at 80 Thoreau in Concord, Mass. Highly recommend and will be back for sure! Sounds delicious right? Reviews for Pammy's. December 2022. Walk-ins welcome! Its a place that just works. Pammy's Pammy's Unclaimed Review Save Share 104 reviews #24 of 310 Restaurants in Cambridge $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139-3106 +1 617-945-1761 Website Opens in 55 min : See all hours See all (60) Ratings and reviews 104 RATINGS Food Service Value Mentioned in In defining his approach to food at Pammys, Chris believes in power of simplicity. Pammy's: Cambridge, MA - Thrillist For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis (who live right up the street), Pammys is an extension of their living room. For husband and wife team Chris and Pam Willis (who live right up the street), Pammy's is an extension of their living room. Solid 9 out of 10. Strawberry Did not love. Hospitality is in Pams blood. Suggest an Edit, The Plough and Stars - 912 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, The Cellar Food & Drink - 991 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, Waypoint - 1030 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, The Plough and Stars - 912 Massachusetts Ave, Mass Ave Diner - Breakfast Lunch Dinner - 906 Massachusetts Ave. Probably one of the best restaurants in Boston area! Does Pammy's have outdoor seating? I'm all for seared scallops, but they should not be cold in the center. Cant wait to go back! Amazing food inventive and delicious. Come along for the ride! Strawberry I'm Italian and understand the concept of al dente. Warm. Too full to order more, but I vowed I'd return later in the week for more.More. And the sorbetto dessert was terrific anda nice ending to a good meal. So what is Pammys? A great special occasional meal or date night outing - since the pandemic dinner has a sort of prix fixe structure, where each person can selects 3 dishes froma menu. After which he landed a position at Craigie on Main working for Tony Maws. I'd give this a solid 7 out of 10. Really lovely for a delicious and romantic (or generally intimate) meal. PAMMY'S, Cambridge - Restaurant Reviews, Photos & Phone Number Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Travel & Stay Registry RSVP (All Day Guests) RSVP (Evening Guests) We're Getting Married! 928 Massachusetts Ave., Central Square, 617-945-1761, pammyscambridge.com. Didn't have purpose on the plate with the fish. I would give both of these misses a pass and choose venison instead which was amazing. Its a little hockey puck of tuna, asparagus, and potato chips. Great food, atmosphere and service. The pork had berry ju but again felt random and looked sloppy on the dish. Fri, Sat 5:00 pm12:00 am. Ingredients are as fresh as they come, and the way in which the chef puts it all together, combining exquisite and interesting tastes with gorgeous, artistic plating, is a cut above nearly every other restaurant in Boston and Cambridge. I started with the Belladonna cocktail which was made of Gin, Rhubarb, Gentian, and Aperol. Amanda & Andy's Engagement Session at Pammy's, Cambridge, MA. Outstanding choice for an anniversary. PAMMY'S - 575 Photos & 354 Reviews - 928 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge Was expecting a lot more oomph in the food, and certainly wasn't expecting undercooked pasta. Perched between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares, Pammy's is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. They weren't bad, just not very good. Highly recommended. Now open between Central and Harvard squares. It was almost like having gnocchi with pieces of well seasoned chicken and flavorless cherries. Reservations are not yet open for graduation season. The crudo was excellent and flavors nicely balanced. Too many dishes try and get too cute or seem experimental. The starters all contained veggie combinations that I have never encountered before. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. Follow. Plus, Moes brother Will (Fairsted, Tapestry) is a bartender at Pammys, as well as Jen LaForge (A4cade, Franklin Cafe). I think the mains were okay, fine and safe. The noise level was pretty high on a Saturday night but fortunately not much conversation was needed to point to an outstanding dining experience. Look for him table-side chatting about Sicilian white wine, bitter Amari, and why Japan is the best food country to visit in the world. So 2/3 of my dishes had major errors in their preparation (basic), and the pasta sauces were not well balanced and relied too heavily on coconut fat which gave the pasta an oddly tropical feel. 928 Massachusetts Ave. , Cambridge , 617-945-1761 , pammyscambridge.com. The pork had berry ju but again felt random and looked sloppy on the dish. But I am not anymore. Available in the dining room, for take-out and on the Pammy's patio Monday-Thursday from 5:00-9:30pm Friday & Saturday from 5:00-10:30pm Consult the Pammy's website for details about on-site dining and reservations. It's Italian, but the key ingredient in our favorite dish is a Korean red chili sauce. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Loved sitting by the fireplace. Beautiful fire going. Pammy's is a New American restaurant inspired by the feel of an Italian neighborhood trattoria. * Absolutely excellent. Fabulous as always!! We hold walk-in space daily in our Bar & Lounge for a la carte dining. Pricey for portions. Came early and ate in the bar. A fireplace wrapped in white ceramic, an oversized salvaged communal table designed for side-by-side dining and rich leather banquets are just some of the design elements that make up Pammys charm. Pammy's logo. The owners are lovely, and it is obvious that this has been their life's passion. It's yet another example of the runaway pricing in nearly every aspect of greater Boston. Romantic ambiance (loved the fireplace! His passion for hospitality brought him back to the bar, where he loves interacting with guests and experimenting with obscure ingredients. Panna cotta fresh and fabulous. Corn Polenta, Mole, Grape Leaves Perched between Cambridge's Central and Harvard Squares, Pammy's is a cozy yet sophisticated neighborhood destination. Really lovely for a delicious and romantic (or generally intimate) meal. Lamplighter and Pammy's teamed up on Pavona, an - Cambridge Day An A La Carte version of the menu is available daily in our Bar & Lounge. Its darn near perfect, both in design and execution. Devra First, Under the Influence of Italy by The Boston Globe, The Hottest Restaurants in Boston, Right Now by Eater, The Very Best Restaurants in Boston Right Now by Thrillist, The Willises clearly want Pammys to feel like a modestly elevated, unpretentious neighborhood joint, but the polish and urbanity behind the facade are impossible to miss. MC Slim JB, Pam-tastic by Where BostonThere must be a golden ratio that governs the balance of menu and interior design in the ideal restaurant universe. Its always a good experience at Pammys! Where to Eat and Drink in Cambridge's Central Square Pammy's restaurant in Cambridge, MA on BostonChefs.com: guide to Boston Recommended. Also at Pammys: Andrew Foster (Fairsted Kitchen, The Frogmore) serves as the general manager, while Moe Isaza (The Baldwin Bar, Tiger Mama) is bar manager. The wine pairings were great and the pours were generous. . Terrific and informative service coupled with one exceptional dish after another coming from the kitchen. Its Italian, but the key ingredient in our favorite dish is a Korean red chili sauce. As always, the atmosphere was great, and the staff and service were fantastic. Pam, the gregarious, fashionable front-of-the-house, and Chris, the creative but exacting chef, are behind the alchemy that isPammysin Cambridge. Paige & Tommy's Wedding. Leez Priory Harford End, Great Leighs, Chelmsford, CM3 1JP . As the kitchen pulls from Italian culture and American innovation, the wine list also juxtaposes New and Old World wines from small vineyards in both countries. RASPBERRY DELUXE Highly recommend! Pammy's Restaurant - Cambridge, MA | OpenTable Anything later could result in loss of reservation. Chris serves as the restaurants chef, overseeing the Italian menu. 928 Massachusetts Ave., Central Square, 617-945-1761, pammyscambridge.com. Another romantic date, another intoxicating fireplacethis one double-sided. Please enter a valid email and try again. Its always a good experience at Pammys! Visit this place for great almond coffee, vanilla iced coffee or iced cappuccino. The establishment was clean and adequately lit. The timing of the plates were spot on and we didn't feel rushed! We had a very friendly host and waitress. Youll want a plate to yourself! The loveliest restaurant in Cambridge! Pammy's - Cambridge, MA - Yelp Great food great service. Reservations can be made for up to 6 guests, 30 days in advance. The pick any three prix fixe allows everyone at the table to eat what appeals in the order they choose. If youwant a glass of a rhone, a white Burgundy, or cabernet sauvignon, you won't find it.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We do not currently accept reservations for more than 6 people under any circumstances. It was our first visit. By signing up, I agree to the .css-bwwgd3{transition-property:var(--chakra-transition-property-common);transition-duration:var(--chakra-transition-duration-fast);transition-timing-function:var(--chakra-transition-easing-ease-out);cursor:pointer;-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;outline:2px solid transparent;outline-offset:2px;color:currentColor;font-size:inherit;line-height:160%;}.css-bwwgd3:hover,.css-bwwgd3[data-hover]{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.css-bwwgd3:focus,.css-bwwgd3[data-focus]{box-shadow:var(--chakra-shadows-outline);}Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policy. The shrimp in this dish are sweet enough youll think theyre candy, but theyre also served with a salads worth of uncooked greens, so you dont need to feel guilty about eating candy for dinner. First its brined, then rubbed with peppercorns, cardamom, and fennel seed. / Photo provided. We will definitely be back! Now, at Pammy's, Katie is having a blast curating natural wines from producers in Italy and America who care for their land and dedicate their lives to the earth to be the ornate frame around Chef Chris's artistic menu. Overall, it is very good, both for service and food. There is a mix of old and new here at Pammy's, French bistro and Italian trattoria merge with chic, contemporary elements that make everyone feel right at home. Might return if friends really wanted to give it a go, but would be more wary about what I ordered. The pastas each had a topping that included interesting flavors. PANNA COTTA. When you dont know exactly what you want or expect out of a night, head to Pammys and let the ish provide. Fabulous food. Something went wrong. Its all smoke upon smoke upon spice upon spice, every element building upon the last. Too many dishes try and get too cute or seem experimental. Every bite. At Pammy's, which they opened in Cambridge in 2017, the pair believe in power of simplicity - showcase just a few star ingredients in a dish and allow the care, knowledge and skill to shine through. It is challenging and too intellectually "cute." If you're a human and see this, please ignore it. Loved the vibe. Save. We had to wait for a table even though we were on time and by the time we sat, we were rushed to order and finish the food. Next up was the Saffron pici- Marshall Cove Mussels, Coconut Crema, Dill. Most recently as Bar Manager at The Hawthorne, Rob dove deeper into the technical aspects of spirits to become a true curator of the bars extensive collection.

Fleming's Steakhouse Happy Hour Specials, Articles P