My well-meaning girlfriend bought an item from them for my birthdaypurchased it more than 30 days before giving it to me, so that window has closed. Contact. Step 1 of 2 Online Pre-Certification Starting at $20.00 View Price list for Premium items. I tried to request a refund but that didn't work because they were past the deadline. And it starts with Tom Brady. rad autographs legit And feel free to call me at [protected] and I will be more than happy to give you the names and phone numbers of literally hundreds of satisfied customers!and Provenance! The COVID-19 pandemic has impacted exports . I'm just saying that you need to be very careful when buying something from them. Kobe has a very simple older autograph with just the K and a loop. They have a facebook group called RACC (Real Autograph collectors cblub, I think?). A player dreams of being a superstar and often, when he gets there, he will always have people flocking all over him asking for an autograph. I bought a copy of Dracula supposedly signed by Bram Stoker from Allen rad well 999 us dollars on receipt it took ten minutes for me to discover online that this particular edition was published around 14 years after bram stokers death. PP actually gives buyers 180 days to file for a return. Privacy Policy | by Rodgers with a GAI Coa that I old like to sell but am concerned about listing it. 0 Comments About Us RSA It looks like a good item to me." kh-gary. Don't trust eBay feedback unless it is a neutral or negative response to reserving a fake. Report an Issue | Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic. So you can kind of see where I'm going with this story if they went out of business, but global doesn't have a great reputation in the industry, sort of like PSA, JSA and Beckett do. The seller would be required to send return shipping (usually a label) and would not be required to refund until the item shows returned. Depression. Lastly, ebay wants my SSN now and they won't get it. I went to Paypal BUT they couldn't help because the seller took down the photo's and ended everything on his/her site. 01-21-2021 They assumed that since the photo's had holograms and a COA plus an internet webpage was / is legit. That will be a definite viable option then. this looks to be maybe a product they got signed outside of their official signing events setup with people and added the ACOA to. Autograph CoA: Certificate of Authenticity? Facts You Should Know Well noooo they . seems like that's a standard practice for e-bay these days got stuck with a fake coin and just bought one of these silly autograph pictures but I'll return and ask for my $ back because of this commentary. - last edited on A grand slam gathering of the world`s top sports memorabilia dealers, collectors and fans returned to the I-X Center for the 39th Annual National Sports Coll. The drummer, who left the band in 1989, died on January 16, 2018 in a hospital in Spain. How to Detect a Real or Fake Autograph - autograph-market.com Well noooo they are not! I got an email from Beckett that all four were fakes and then two weeks later I got my pictures back. 0 Comments You would see weird stuff, for example, like the Saints. With Kobe Bryant dying at such a young age and being very popular among collectors, his autograph is highly forged. Once you report the item/seller, if there is still time left from the 60 day time frame for leaving feedback, if you wait a week or so, you should be able to leave appropriate feedback. So go out there and sell sell sell all of those Tom Brady autographs. After NBC News showed up at his New Jersey office with 11 pieces from Kerr's collection, Spence first opened a box that contained two balls sporting Joe DiMaggio's signature, each . So it all looks legit. Why? Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. The seller also knows that ebay does nothing if the seller gives the money back. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. 4 min read 1 Comment. You got a nice little online database here, and if you were new to the business, you would think, "wow, okay, this, this all checks out. by (https://www.ebay.com/str/radautographs ), MySpace !function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js";fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Search engines looking for fresh content place these postings at the top of their results. 0 Comments Jul 19, 2013. You can chat with other members about anything to do with buying on eBay. I just made over $3K last year but they think I'm a business and I'm not. My ebay ID is allen1948 with over 15, 000 positive feedbacks and a 99.9% rating.You may check it here: I've never heard of ACOA and I was wondering if anyone knows if they have a good reputation. Ebay won't have sellers that are selling fake auto's payback a buyers authentication. Order ******** Tracking ********************** Messaged several times. Verification increases the security of the PayPal network. Hed been living in self-imposed seclusion there for many years and had just been diagnosed with stomach cancer 40 days prior. For example, if you are a Mickey Mantle expert. And why did he not report me to the Prosecutor? :-), by Adam Halloran They have so much to offer serious and new collectors. If ebay tries to say something, just remind them it's after their 30 day money back guarantee. Just tell the potential buyers that you got the autographs in person after the game. Yep! People asking for your autograph is a sign of respect and it is always good to give it back to them. Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator. The seller does not issue a COA and claims they are worthless. Judas Priest released their next album, Firepower, in March of 2018. This comment was posted by a verified customer. This is a 8x10 Photo signed by Ira Keeler. I have never heard anyone say that they've had a great amount of success with them, with seeing legit autographs that they've pumped out of here.There's a reason why people were sending autographs to them as opposed to PSA and JSA. It was the Wild West, and of course these were all bad and relegated to the dumpster after being ripped up. I have been in business for 30 years, at the same address, and my guarantee is more than a meaningless piece of paper. I sent (4) pictures with autographs to Beckett only to have them come back as fakes. I am going to South Carolina in a couple of weeks to see the new Swingin Medallions. The other two were not accepted for some reason. Classic Bmx Vintage Magazine #2 Jmc Mini Autograph Craig Fisher GT00930 gotitans1brad 459 0 0: $45.00: $6.95: 2023-01-27 4:15pm Posted 2022-12-20. 04:19 PM 0 Comments So here's the thing. I sent in two original movie lobby cards I had, that were signed by cast members at a Horror Fest. Being that the Covid-19 crisis is here, it took a month before Beckett notified me that they received the pictures. This number measures how many Verified PayPal members have paid us with successful exchanges since we opened our Paypal account on July 10, 2000.Please note that I am a verified member of Paypal which is a positive signal to the You, the Buyer that we have complied with Community security measures. That's just me and how I do things - nothing against anyone else or how they do things. That makes sense to me. I only got my money back by having to threaten them with filing a fraud complaint. Bargaining. Comments will be approved before showing up. View Discussions; Hello all! Al earned his Ph.D. at Temple University in 1976 and is a lifetime member of Mensa. I would guarantee that the vast majority of collectors have had at least one fake in their collections. 0 Likes, Added by Steve Cyrkin, Admin Thanks for contacting us! However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. So here's the thing. Like the instant news of social media? Because Aaron judge is a Fanatics exclusive and you've had two companies that have witnessed the autograph, that being Major League Baseball and Fanatics. The sooner you get to the point that you realize that youve got a fake and that its money wasted and burned, take the L and use it as a learning experience. Well noooo they are not! He has gone through the internet looking for these scam sites and wrote the anonymous slander. Fake Ed Norton and Brad Pitt Fight Club? "Like getting your car broken into . 04:19 PM MIKE TROUT 2014 PANINI AUTOGRAPHED SIGNED AUTO BASEBALL CARD STEINER COA 112. Facebook Taxes and shipping calculated at checkout, January 19, 2022 117. Shawn Anderson remembers the first time he got swindled into buying a forged Muhammad Ali autograph. Autograph Live: How to use our Musician-Direct Autograph Sales Forum. : 6 Tips for Buying Legit Sports Autograph Memorabilia. Contact. The seller knows it takes 30 days to get the autos looked at by Beckett. That's all you have to do is block someone if you don't want a review from them. 7. The feedback is non existent when it's been over a year I believe. Read Customer Service Reviews of autographia.com - Trustpilot You can actually still verify it online. Save Seller. Well guide you through the process. There's little doubt the world's expanding taste for memorabilia particularly autographs has produced an industry that's rampant with fakery. I also said that I had their return address of the PO Box that they were using. This sellertold me that the holographic sticker on the bottom is from RAD Graphz also radzautographz.com and they are a legit company. I am beginning to think the first poster is right! Certainly! 0 Likes, by Greg Jeranek Acceptance. Like JSA, PSA and Beckett, but again, avoid them like the plague. BBB asks third parties who publish complaints, reviews and/or responses on this website to affirm that the information provided is accurate. As I had the proof mr rad well had to refund meI had previously bought a lot of items from him for a lot of money and now am sure that all will be fakes as some are signed with same ink and pen.was given a pathetic response that anyone can make a mistake, yet if I could so easily prove it a fake then how could he possibly make a mistake like thatman is a crook and these items were a treasure to me only to find Ive been shafted. Does anyone know if they are legit? Hey guys. Most of them are positive and most likely they have not checked with Beckett. Ten Warning Signs a Dealer is Selling Autograph Forgeries - LinkedIn But, even then how could you ever prove it to another person? If it's Mark Twain writing about flying on a jet plane, something's wrong.It probably isn't real. I have several solid reasons to believe the item is a total fake and can cite those in my email to the company as well as threaten to get the Attorney General involved, but does anyone know if this will get my girlfriends money refunded to her? The guy who keeps posting these reports is doing so, under phony names. AAA autograph authentication? Collectors Universe Just tell the potential buyers that you got the autographs in person after the game. These may be the stages of grief, but they're also the stages of owning a fake autograph. Thanks! Credit cards give 6 months, no? Posted by EJ on January 11, 2021 at 11:29am in Is This Autograph Real? Yes. Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. I love all of my purchases. Fake Beatles signatures by Beatles righthand man Mal Evans from the '60s. The coin was too long before I realized it was a fake and the guy is still selling to unsuspecting people like nobody's business certainly not E-bay's. AutographCOA (ACOA) | Autograph Authentication for Celebrity, Music This company does not typically respond to reviews. . Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I recently bought a Bruce Springsteen autograph on ebay from a seller "mandm_sales13". When considering complaint information, please take into account the company's size and volume of transactions, and understand that the nature of complaints and a firm's responses to them are often more important than the number of complaints. A+. However you are incorrect in some of what you post. The purpose of this article is not to teach you how to do your own autograph authentication. 04:33 PM You can report the seller, if the item is rejected by one of the authenticators, and attach the letter saying that to the report. Lastly, look at the sellers positive autograph picture reviews. Chinese sellers are getting richer because they are selling and not having to pay taxes! Radwell has a consumer rating of 3.04 stars from 25 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. 01-15-2021 I would suggest definitely having a good amount of history with buying autographs and being able to spot a real and good one because again, remember, when we're buying autograph. Give me a follow below for some fun and autograph talk. Be the first to review! lol. @clial-96I'm sorry that you lost $80, I can understand that. As a Lifetime Member of The American Institute of Forensic Examiners, The Garden State Ephemera Association, Antique and Collectibles Dealer Association and The Universal Manuscript Society, Dr. Radwill subscribes to a strict code of business ethics. Depression. Update as of today: I have all of my money back from that seller but have lost the $80. So go out there and sell sell sell all of those Tom Brady autographs. Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator. The seller is and look at my feedback. 01-15-2021 Just because you made a mistake, don't be a scumbag and try to take someone else for a ride. I would recommend Autographia to anyone searching for high quality memorabilia. There are reputable third-party authenticators, witness programs and more. Autograph Czar Russell Crowe from Gladiator? How did she pay? Paypal is the same way, they suggest not buying anything from ebay but rather go to the actual grading service store. Truly dark times in Star Wars collecting, Our sales groups ONLY allow autographs vetted by experts, so you can rest assured your purchases are genuine. - last edited on

Buddies Toothbrush Net Worth, Richard Lake Jamaica Net Worth, Oldham County Busted Mugshots, Delegated Examining Practice Test, Articles R