After their marriage, your older sister Rhaenyra and Uncle Daemon take wardship of you on Dragonstone. Jaedys Velaryon is Rhaenyra's eldest child and heir. Post-Episode: s01e04 King of the Narrow Sea (House of the Dragon) prompts. Or will her shining stardom bring her secret to light? Naenya Targaryen is the eldest daughter of King Viserys of House Targaryen. She may have the body of a maiden of 15 but she retains the spirit of a Queen at war and a mother in mourning. His Queen // Daemon Targaryen by bookpad69 2.2K 64 10 Aspen Targaryen is the eldest daughter of King Viserys Targaryen and the only woman in the Seven Realms that isn't afraid to stand up to men, the King or his council, no. Begrudgingly, he accepted that a cripple like her was a charming match for a deformed beast like him. Or will her shining stardom bring her secret to light? Desperation forged Cregan and Sansa's alliance, and now Sansa seeks to play the game she was taught so well in an effort to save the North by going south. (Smut) , Fanfiction. It is not, however, her mother, the Queen, or even the succession that causes Jade the most discontentment. Alone in the world with the knowledge of the future to come, she must make hard decisions and be careful on who to trust with this information. (Set post-episode 7, though Daemon never married Laena or Rhaenyra.). The Promised Prince, finally here. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. You must log in or register to reply here. Faithful to the other characters of the dance. Targaryen Stories - Wattpad It was clear to Aemond that Qoren was foisting an invalid cripple upon him to test his and his familys desperation for the Martells resources. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. Following the events of Reborn in Fire, Westeros and Essos are forever changed. No man would stand in her way. An Age of Marvels (SI into OC King of Winterfell about to go to war with the Red Kings) Aenys: The King of Dreams (SI into Aenys Targaryen) I Can't Dance, Especially With Dragons (SI into OC son of Daemon Targaryen the Rogue Prince) Whales and Unicorns: A Skagosi SI (SI into OC Lord of Skagos) And he wanted it comfortable and I wanted that pain. House Targaryen in the 2nd Century AC in archives of our own . i think he means to take the cannibal asfar the update mentions to keep the attrition of dragons down ? It's only natural she falls for him right? The Margaery of this story is loosely based on the character in Game of Thrones, with some changes in personality. Anti-Villain: Daemon Blackfyre, who is spurred into rebellion by Brynden's attempts to arrest him, is known for his chivalry, and defends his wounded opponent Ser Gwayne Corbray. It's straight missionary, no foreplay and it's painful for Rhaenyra's first time. You might like The Everyoung Dragon the SI in this fic is Daeron Targaryen and starts just before he invades Dorne so its basically set just after the dragons have died out. Rhaenyra wakes up 18 years in the past. Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra) non-centric couple, Daeron Targaryen (Son of Viserys I)/Joffrey Velaryon, Omegas are rare so almost everyone is an Alpha or beta, Alicent Hightower & Original Male Character(s), Viserys I Targaryen/Laena Velaryon (Daughter of Corlys), Vermithor | Jaehaerys I Targaryen's Dragon, Alternate Universe - A Song of Ice and Fire Fusion, Canon Divergence - Dance of the Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire), Canon - Game of Thrones and A Song of Ice and Fire Combination, Canon - Book: Fire and Blood & House of the Dragon (TV) Combination, Laena Velaryon (Daughter of Corlys)/Original Male Character(s), Original Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen Child(ren), Mysaria | Lady Misery (A Song of Ice and Fire). For example, if the SI is around the age of Daemon and had been at the red Keep (i accept bastards) since, let's say, the death of Aegon IV, no relation with Shiera, she is like 6 at the time she would meet the SI for the first time, and while i can accept the same age, older (though not too much) or just few months older, with Shiera or any others around her age, it would be too gross than the SI do that, it would seem like the relation between Rhaenyra and Gaemon in Gaemon Dragonsteel or even the relation between Daemon and Rhaenyra. Pretty lies, ugly truths, scandalous affairs, schemes for power and unwanted pregnancies. ESTS LEYENDO. House of the Dragon: Things Fans Should Know About Daemon Targaryen That the Gods continue warning him about. The children were running around the small garden that the orphanage housed watering the many flowers under supervision of many a Septa. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Valyria, in all its glory, boasted one thing that other kingdoms could not. (Daemon and Rhea Royce have a son SI) Daemon x Fem!Reader with smut prompts: did you touch yourself while i was gone + if you interrupt me one more time so help me god + touch me and you lose, Major Character Death, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (38), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin (29), A Song of Ice and Fire & Related Fandoms (28), Daemon Targaryen/Original Character(s) (17), Daemon Targaryen/Orignial Female Character(s) (17), Daemon Targaryen/Original Female Character(s) (11), Daemon Targaryen & Original Female Character(s) (10), Daemon Targaryen/Orignial Female Character(s), Daemon Targaryen & Original Female Character(s), Reader is a Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Helaena Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), Aegon II Targaryen & Original Character(s), Aegon II Targaryen & Original Female Character(s), A Song of Ice and Fire - George R. R. Martin, Daemon Targaryen/Original Female Character, Daemon Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen (Past), Targcest | Targaryen Incest (A Song of Ice and Fire), Post-Episode: s01e07 Driftmark (House of the Dragon), Daemon Targaryen/Reader/Rhaenyra Targaryen, Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Raegaryen/Reader, Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen/Reader, Rhaenyra Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), Rhaenyra Targaryen Loves Daemon Targaryen, abusive families and descriptions of abusive acts, suicide (descriptions of the act + aftermath), the slightest reference to daemon having mommy issues, warnings are in the chapters for each one, they're all on my tumblr and better edited there, Viserys I Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), Viserys I Targaryen/Original Character(s), the viserys i enjoyers are STARVING out here where are the fuckin DILF fanfics cmon, terms of endearment (alternate universes), Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen (Side), Cannibal the Wild Dragon (A Song of Ice and Fire). He who founded the most blessed of the city-states, how could he be anything but praised? During King Viserys' fiftieth name day tourney the young lady gets an idea, disguise herself as her brother and compete amongst the other noble knights of Westeros. Includes: Rhaenyra, Daemon Targaryen, Nettles, Jacaerys Velaryon, Ulf . Targaryen Fanfiction Stories | Quotev He had one older brother, Viserys, as well as one younger brother, Aegon, who died in infancy. It is not, however, her mother, the Queen, or even the succession that causes Jade the most discontentment. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. However, the Gods of Valyria were watching, and decided to step in. the gaeomon redux gave the excuse that the self insert was more of a mind meld between two people instead of a straight body takeover. Does Sleeping Against a Dragon Skull Count as Sharing a Bed? Everything in this fic belongs to GRRM aside from the OCs I have created. Desperation forged Cregan and Sansa's alliance, and now Sansa seeks to play the game she was taught so well in an effort to save the North by going south. She never expected to love the rush sword fighting would give her. Daemon comenz a impresionar la habitacin, sabiendo que el comandante no le creia, pero gracias a los siete no le cuestiono, iba a ir por un diario que vio sobre la mesa que se encontraba . El sufrimiento del hermoso Prncipe y como se levant de las cenizas de su propia vida hasta ser el Rey que todos conocieron. please use. When the Doom came, all was almost lost, save for the survival of the minor noble house, House Targaryen, who went on the unite and conquer the Seven Kingdoms, and find themselves revered as gods by the people, who believed them to be above regular men for such abilities. Romance. A vicious beast of a woman who believes she, a lady, could rule the seven Kingdoms and send men, the only rightful rulers, to war. my current work for house of the dragon, also available on my tumblr which is @/in-my-feels-probably. future Aemond "One-Eye" Targaryen/Helaena Targaryen; future Rhaenyra Targaryen/Daemon Targaryen; Otto Hightower Bashing; Implied/Referenced Child Abuse; alicent dies sorry )): i love her tho; otto hightower abuse; Soft Rhaenyra Targaryen; Soft Daemon Targaryen; Bad Parent Viserys I Targaryen; Good Parent Daemon Targaryen; Daemon Targaryen is a . And what happens when she tries her damndest to make sure her visions don't come true? Daemon goes to Rhaenyras wedding feast, planning to find a way to stop the marriage. But when his younger brother, Daemon, returns to the city to establish a new dot-com start-up, the steady, secure rhythm of your life is all but upended. We Search for Ways (Dance of the Dragons ASOIAF OC) - Chapter 1 Soon after being widowed, Daemon and Rhaenyra marry each other in secret when he is 39 years old, and she is 23. A boy is born many years later. Aegon Jonothor Jon Targaryen, son of King Rhaegar and Queen Lyanna. . Between an uprising and now a blight on crops, the North faces a coming famine which will decimate their ranks if they do not find aid from the crown. That means war, against King Viserys, and also against Prince Daemon. Alone in the world with the knowledge of the future to come, she must make hard decisions and be careful on who to trust with this information. ESTS LEYENDO. Daenerys gets sent back into time just before The Dance of Dragons. Romance Targaryen Rhaenyra Hightower Velaryon. She never dreamed of capturing the gaze of a certain one eyed Prince. That the Gods continue warning him about. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Through fire or blood, she would make them kneel. In a desperate fight for every ally and dragonrider they can get, Aegon and Aemond Targaryen seek her out, determined to win her allegiance no matter the cost. Viserys dies sooner, and Aegon goes to Rhaenyra to beg her for his life, Episode 5 fix it. Also, wouldnt mind some with the Tyrells after the rebellion. Targaryen SI born between 120 AC and 230 AC (no technological - reddit . Viserys Targaryen, principal architect at Targaryen & Sons, has secretly taken a younger lover you, a former foster kid turned History and Philosophy PhD candidate at the University of King's Landing. And you can't not know what i meant by walking Wikipedia, it's meant than the person doesn't have knowledges for make Westeros better in terms of technology or infrastructure. She never believed she would have to pretend to be her brother longer than a fortnight, and yet she does. I definitely want to see the SI ride Caraxes. Al principio parecen ser de un simple admirador o tal vez una inocente broma.Pero los regalos comienzan a volverse algo extraos hasta el punto de quitarle el sueo.Lucerys necesitar ayuda para descubrir a su extrao admirador; y qun va a ayudarle es una sorpresa gigante para el joven.-Esta historia existe gracias Kiyoshi Hoffman, del grupo de f4c3book. But then all men must burn. Jaedys Velaryon is Rhaenyra's eldest child and heir. Minha me estava com os braos passados no meu ombro e o do Jace, Luke estava entre ns na frente dela. And it is well known that a Tyrell's vanity is exceeded only by their ambition . For those readers with whom I share the honor of hailing from the many cities of Andalos, this might come as a surprise. Daemon Targaryen e suas filhas gmeas, Baela e Rhaena vieram de Pentos. Well, I'm kinda sceptical of smart and ambitious heir to Driftmark involving himself in recless adventure of king's son. Histria Dancing with the Dragon - Aemond Targaryen Reply . The day Idalia Tyrell was born, her mother knew she was destined for greatness. (Literally no one else is. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. After the shock had passed, nobles and knights from all over the realm swore oaths of fealty to the eight year old girl. . Those who sought to deny the Princes affection for his wife would fall silent with the announcement of her impending motherhood., - 'Fire & Blood, Being a History of the Targaryen Kings of Westeros' by Archmaester Gyldayn, Childbirth is the duty and dismay of all highborn women. Little did Lady Annora Tyrell know, Idalia would be thrust into the world of dragons and towers. She may have the body of a maiden of 15 but she retains the spirit of a Queen at war and a mother in mourning. No, against her better judgment that seems to be the work of Aemond. It is not, however, her mother, the Queen, or even the succession that causes Jade the most discontentment. A beast more suited for speed and stealth then physical strength. Lucerys Velaryon comienza a recibir regalos. Her mother, Princess Rhaenyra, fought for the Iron Throne against her half-brother, Aegon II, in a bloody ci ~ in which they found love in most unexpected place at most unexpected time A subreddit for fanfiction of George R. R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire and its HBO Shows Game of Thrones and House of the Dragon. - . House of the Dragon: Daemon Targaryen; This book is for GOT's Daemon Targaryen.All of my Imagines, prompts, oneshots and moodboard for Daemon Targaryen requested via my Tumblr account; @bonniebirdFics in this book are Daemon x Reader, Daemon x Fem!Reader or Daemon x Male!Reader. Fanfic / Gaemon the Dragon-Steel's Guide to Not Dying Horribly By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Given a chance she never thought possible, she makes a choice, even as she grapples with how to achieve her goals. Alicents face was drawn with terror, tears falling down her cheeks as she stepped closer to the chained Queen. Chasing that fame, yet he " , . If possible, not incest, at least, not with a sibling with who there was a normal relation , i can accept something with a cousin if this is hint for a long time, than the characters make feel like a romantic relation is a good thing, but that's it. Esta secuela se ubica aos ms adelante donde Aegon II fallece por causas desconocidas a lo que su hermano menor Aemond es coronado rey de los 7 reinos.Despus de estar aislados y sin noticias uno del otro, Lucerys ya ms adulto y su to volvern a encontrarse para descubrir que no solo son enemigos sino tambin que el lazo que les una continua firme. Between an uprising and now a blight on crops, the North faces a coming famine which will decimate their ranks if they do not find aid from the crown. Everyone said it was a terrible accident, forgiving and forgetting the part that Aemond had played.At age eighteen, his case was reviewed and he was finally able to escape his family.At age nineteen, he was living alone with no contact with the Targaryens as he pieced his life together.At age twenty-two, Luke was beginning a career and finally living a functioning life with his dog, Arrax.At age twenty-three, Luke arrives back in King's Landing. you meet the infamous daemon targaryen on valentines day and one thing leads to another. Lucerys, de diecinueve, bastardo y deshonrado, ha sido suyo desde el momento en que lo vio y Aemond har todo lo que sea necesario para hacrselo saber. What happens when that princess turns out to share the same affliction as her dear aunt? House Tyrell is known for their flowers, a highborn family of wealth and beauty. She has awoken with her memory intact and is more determined than ever to make things right. A slow burn, angst filled fic of our favorite mildly toxic couple. but they healed for each other. . At age eight, Lucerys slashed his uncle's eye.At age nine, Lucerys was on a dozen different drugs he couldn't pronounce and seeing a psychiatrist chosen by his step-grandmother's father.At age ten, he was in a constant daze because of the drugs he was forced to take.At age fourteen, he was injured. The SI is either the age (or just a year younger) than Aegon III, or he is born in his reign (by this, i mean around the age of Daeron the young dragon or a few years older), or he is around the age of Daemon Blackfyre or Aegor Bittersteel, and if he is a children of Aegon IV, i also accept if it's a bastard, or someone born after the first Blackfyre rebellion. Dragons do not like to share, and will attack with swords, spears and claws if necessary. https://archiveofourown.org/series/1714522 This next one is my own fic. . She had stared at the monstrous beast of a mountain that was the path of her rule, and still, she began to climb. Work Search: Rhaenyra Targaryen - Works | Archive of Our Own Ella me brind la idea necesaria para desarrollar esto, y los permisos para publicar tanto aqu como en w4ttp4d. Work Search: If some things are done, maybe like Leonie46, who had done things who were revolutionary, but actually really simple and believable, and not a big quantity. SI/OC Targaryen fics : r/TheCitadel - reddit Modern au that follows the dirty secrets of of one of the most well-known and wealthy families in modern time, the Targaryens. Zephyr Baratheon is the true Baratheon heir of Robert Baratheon and Cersei Lannister. A series of short, unrelated ficlets to serve as alternate universe snippets of my main series, terms of endearment, which tells the story of Daemon and Reader, the second-born daughter to Viserys and Aemma. Looking for a fanfic about a SI that is child of Rhea Royce - reddit otto hightower PUNCHING AND BEATING UP WITH A THICK ROD. Laena Velaryon (Daughter of Corlys)/Original Male Character(s), Original Daemon Targaryen/Rhaenyra Targaryen Child(ren), Mysaria | Lady Misery (A Song of Ice and Fire), more tags could get added as the story progresses, Sunfyre | Aegon II Targaryen's Dragon & Aegon II Targaryen, Sunfyre | Aegon II Targaryen's Dragon/Aegon II Targaryen, WTF | Winter Temporary Fandom Kombat 2023. When Aemond neglects (one of his) betrothed, dear Uncle Daemon is more than willing to step in and befriend her. Reborn as Daemon Targaryen, twin brother to Daeron Targaryen (the young dragon) If possible drop a comment guys Disclaimer : I don't own Game of Thrones nor do I own this fanfic. Please consider turning it on! This is a good time period to change things for the better in Westeros, everything that's falling apart Aegon IV the dumb fuck takes over. The triplets are invoked into the canon HotD universe to fix the grievous wounds to the dragons and hopefully put this parallel world right on track kicking and screaming while at it. Viserys Targaryen must have been a fool to entrust the entirety of Westeros into the hands of a mere woman. HOTD, , Rhaenyra is not afraid of the dragon that is Daemon Targaryen.The matters of heart that are meant to live in darkness eventually come to light. Her rule would be the hardest path any King took to seat themselves on the Iron Throne, and she knew what she had to do to ensure order and prosperity in Westeros. OC-insert is reincarnated as Rhaenyra Targaryens firstborn child, just sixteen or so years before the Dance of the Dragons. One hundred and twenty-nine years after Aegon's Conquest, Targaryen slaughters Targaryen, dragon battles dragon, and brother fights sister in a war for the Iron Throne.Amidst the chaos, the last scion of House Belaerys claims his birthright.A dragon is tamed, a young man rises, and the fate of Westeros hangs in the balance. yet the queen has failed to realize that a pretty face, both innocent and untainted would go unnoticed by her brother in law. Bottom Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra), Aegon II Targaryen/Original Female Character(s), Helaena Targaryen/Original Male Character(s), Rhaena Targaryen (Daughter of Daemon)/Lucerys Velaryon (Son of Rhaenyra). This is my first foray into writing fanfiction so any feedback is appreciated. Privacy Policy. Their story began long before the dragons danced.When there were neither green nor black. Naenya knew what sort of whispers accompanied her name. While she was many things, a fool was not one of them. If you accept cookies from our site and you choose "Proceed", you will not be asked again during this session (that is, until you close your browser). SI is Rhaegar's baby sister. A story in which two broken souls, brought together by chance Aelora Velaryon-Targaryen the only true born daughter of Rhaenyra and Leanor. She had stared at the monstrous beast of a mountain that was the path of her rule, and still, she began to climb.

The View Falmouth Student Accommodation, Pippa Crerar Scottish, California Karate Tournaments 2022, Kroger Chicken Tenders Cooking Instructions, Articles S