Well, thats not the role of a civil servant. Do you have information relating to Marian's murder? Also, more than half of victims of sex crime in Northern Ireland are aged under 18. What the hell is going on? I can see theyve actually spelt out here that they want the words mothers, pregnant women and fathers taken out. This podcast acts as a personal journal, archive, and resource for adoptees and others. A team of volunteers at Fair Play For Women have transcribed the main content from each of the ten episodes spanning over 6 hours of audio content. Or you can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.This podcast series is presented by Stephen Nolan, with Vinny Hurrell.Produced by Vinny Hurrell. On the 20th episode of Batman-On-Film.com's BATMANIMATION podcast, Senior BOF Contributors Peter Verra and Ryan Hoss discuss the Batman-centric episode from the HARLEY QUINN animated series on HBO Max, "Batman Begins Forever. I mean, thats a famous stereotype, and it tends to be true. Why is that the role of the Scottish Civil Service to be doing this? Are you transgender? Youre introducing that language for effect, arent you? From BBC Radio Ulster. Changes happened. Its to put them on the back foot, so that when you go into an organisation, if youre Stonewall, if youre one of these other activists, you want everyone to use the right pronoun. Welcome to Nolan's memes where we be reviewing memes and what they are for!! "Want to be positive" - "but the reality is we need to look at this in detail" - @BeattieDoug as UK and EU reach deal over protocol row Podcast @BBCSounds 28 Feb 2023 12:28:54 Exactly. Hockey's made us laugh, it's made us cry, it's made us spend $60 on dry cleaning to get the red stain of tomato soup off of our jerseys from watching our favourite team allow a short-handed goal. If you are all about diversity and championing minority groups, which is incredibly important, why hide it? I would love Stonewall to reform and become more sensible and become more respected again. If you would like t, Last time we spoke about the modernization efforts of Big Brother and Little Brother, aka China and Japan. Because they think the fact that, that person changed their mind, at least open to interpretation means, look, now theyre adopting your language, cis. Teams are the new unit of currency in business. Paisley, Wilson and Dodds raise concerns over Windsor Framework. But there has been, you might argue quite a patronising attitude to some gay people, lesbians, bisexual, trans people in these organisations where theyre kind of all lumped in together and they must all kind of think the same and have the same aspirations and then Stonewall say, well, we speak on behalf of their rights, so you can see how they go boxticked there you go. To watch episodes of Happy Sad Confused, subscribe to Josh's youtube channel here! We talk Stephen Nolan in the Holylands and Logan Paul vs Mayweather. Or you can contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.This podcast series is presented by Stephen Nolan, with Vinny Hurrell.Produced by Vinny Hurrell. "[7], Stonewall also declined the invitation to take part in the series. I keep on reading this. So yes, they have stated gender identity instead of gender reassignment. Exactly. The Scottish government is making progress towards our ambition to be a world leading diverse employer where people can be themselves at work with a workforce that reflects the diversity of the people of Scotland. And do you not start to lose people who would otherwise be absolutely willing to be inclusive, but particularly even that older generation, if theyre being sent a message, the word mother is awkward now. I will elaborate, but that is the main point. But it would be absolutely fascinating to find out. Is the Windsor Framework a good deal for Northern Ireland? Clearly, there are a range of opinions on these divisive issues, but are our public institutions only hearing and only acting on advice from one side of this argument? To watch episodes of Happy Sad Confused, subscribe to Josh's youtube channel here! In a series of interviews with leading players in this field, FC4S Managing Director Stephen Nolan The central focus is the relationship between BBC and Stonewall. Also, electric cars - warning demand for public charging points is outstripping supply. And they actually say heres Stonewall, Removing remaining gender terms such as mother from your maternity policy and replacing these with gender neutral equivalents. And I think thats really worrying from a public body. But yeah, youre right. This is a show where we talk art and art processes. Right, was it? Nolan investigates: Stonewall. In the feedback Stonewall provided to the 2020 submission by the Scottish government, they said removing remained gender terms such as mother from your maternity policy and replacing these with gender neutral equivalents. The official podcast of film critics Travis Hopson and John Nolan, the Punch Drunk Critics! And then it actually gets deeper this because when Thompson received a response from the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, who he has also FOIed they revealed that they cannot, in their view, release this information because they signed up to being gagged in the first place. Learn how and when to remove this template message, "How Stonewall conquered our institutions", "Your podcast primer to understanding the culture wars", "BBC podcast host Stephen Nolan was warned about reporting on Stonewall", "BBC rejects own podcast's questions about Stonewall links", "Episode 2 Stonewall's Schemes and the BBC", "Stonewall's influence on BBC and Ofcom revealed", "Noor Inayat Khan: secret agent; BBC & Stonewall; Female MPs, Parliamentary standards & second jobs; Tim Stanley", "We would like to offer another opportunity for Stonewall to be part of our podcast series", "Stephen Nolan transgender podcast series now among most popular in GB", "Politicians and senior LGBT+ figures stand with Stonewall in wake of BBC attack", "Why, as an American transgender woman, I don't feel it's safe to visit the UK", "The BBC podcast holding the corporation's feet to the fire over Stonewall", "Nolan Investigates review examining Stonewall, brick by brick", "Stephen Nolan's Stonewall documentary is unmissable", "You might've seen a podcast about our work today", "BBC pulls out of Stonewall diversity scheme", "BBC statement on Stonewall Diversity Champions Programme", "Stonewall statement on BBC leaving the Diversity Champions programme", "Cast of Pride & Prejudice (sort of); Nancy Kelley, CEO of Stonewall; Frida Kahlo", "LGBTQ Employees Are Quitting the BBC Because They Say It's Transphobic", "Nolan Investigates Stonewall: BBC accused of 'shameful' coverage of LGBT+ charity in podcast series", "Our statement Nolan Investigates: Stonewall, ARIAS Nominations", "Transphobia row at Radio 'Oscars' over Nolan Investigates: Stonewall podcast", "Stephen Nolan's Stonewall podcast nomination condemned", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nolan_Investigates&oldid=1142752239, Wikipedia neutral point of view disputes from June 2022, All Wikipedia neutral point of view disputes, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2022, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0. Hong Xiuquan, the self proclaimed brother of Jesus was dead. He also said that the Diversity Champions program had helped in reducing "workplace discrimination, harassment and invisibility of LGBT+ employees". Its not a religious cult. Browse for Stephen Nutt interviews, guest appearances, and call-ins. Browse for Stephen Owens interviews, guest appearances, and call-ins. Im not saying that the word mother should be awkward. Nolan takes on case after case of investigations, and doesnt stop without results. The podcast is the story of how it all unfolded. Theres no pregnancy at this point. WebThe 8 Best Stephen Nolan Podcasts. Well get Stonewall to do with this. If we look at the Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local government throughout the UK, they have told us that with regards to how Stonewall fed back about how that public institution was operating in the UK, that they will not release that because its commercially sensitive. Look, fair enough. Stephen Nobody within BBC Diversity and Inclusion, willing to be accountable to any of you in this podcast, by taking questions from me. Of course, they should. Hes the Martin Luther King Jr. Connect with us: @NolanBegley @SpencerTorok The Sub-Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/thecreativeherd/ --- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/the-creative-herd/message, Also, a brand new visitors centre at Belfast City Cemetery has raised eyebrows.By BBC Radio Ulster, Last time we spoke the Heavenly Kingdom of Great Peace, Tianjing had finally fallen to the forces of Zeng Guofan and his Xiang army. Ill admit, my expectations were through the goddamn roof for this one! During the night she was seen dancing with a young man. I dont quite understand it. This is different to your binary sex. On 17 October, four days after the podcast's release, Stephen Nolan reiterated the invitation to take part in the series by tweet: "We would like to offer another opportunity for Stonewall to be part of our podcast series. One journalist I will always follow, hard hitting, no nonsense and works hard for all listeners. Nolan Investigates or Nolan Investigates: Stonewall is an investigative journalism podcast, released all at once on 13 October 2021, looking into the BBC's relationship with the LGBT charity and lobby group Stonewall. So it seemed to me for when they sent me all the different variants, I liked the policy that they had in 2020. Then they talk about pre-season testing, what their takeaways were, and get i, Is the Windsor Framework a good deal for Northern Ireland?By BBC Radio Ulster, On this very special Off-Topic episode, Nolan is joined by nearly the entire Dead Ringers crew Emily von Seele, Ben McBride, Paul Farrell, Thomas Foster, and Philip Yount to discuss their favorite horror movies of 2022. That seems to me its ludicrous. But how exactly did the companys founder, Andr Citron, get his start? There are those people who will object to the word mother. We are the ones who found our way in a new life, Adopted Babies from China. Yeah. It's typically an interview format, where we talk to different artists about their journey. I think generally thats a bad thing to do because people end up disliking you. She called the perception understandable but maintained that it was no more than perception. Whether it was toward a teacher as a child, or a boss, she always wanted to do things her own way. Podcasts My Sounds Nolan Investigates Nolan Investigates looks at the influence Stonewall has in public institutions across the UK. Past Gas #176: Citroen: The Quirky French Company Has Been Hiding How Cool They Are, It's Goin' Wild Time With COCAINE BEAR! Its just a way of making people buy in to their strange, narrow ideology. Complete and utter nonsense brought to you by unqualified podcasters. My personal view is I dont see why policies cant be mother father, and then, like all parents or whatever as well, I think that there should be policies that are inclusive of people who have got different situation. Also, potholes in NI Only a third repaired after a record reported for January. We also measure progress through Stonewalls annual Workplace Equality Index, and we consider the feedback we receive from Stonewall through this process. Nolan True Crime on Apple Podcasts No credit card needed. And the reason why you might use that is to distinguish because you might be having to do such a long list of mother, father, this, comma, that to incorporate every single different potential scenario. FULL of sentences that make sense. Hosted by filmmakers Nathan Robert Blackburn and Andy Pesa. WebThe podcast will also provide a platform to shine a light on the many challenges and opportunities presented to the worlds financial system by climate change, and the wider ESG agenda. If you're an Oilers fan, a hockey fan or even just looking for something to make you feel like you're hanging with friends. No Westminster government departments that we ask would release information to us under Freedom of Information. So the Scottish Civil Service are saying as a policy that there is a need for reform of the Gender Recognition Act. [2], Of lesser focus is questioning the legitimacy of Stonewall's status as self-assigned experts on LGBT matters. Stonewall say it is wildly misleading to describe the contract as having a gagging clause and say that it comprises entirely routine obligations of confidentiality that apply in circumstances, when organisations handle information about client policies and procedures and provide feedback. Lobbyists being paid by the people they are lobbying to lobby. So why should organisations not be proactively trying to make sure that the quality is part of the fabric of their organisation? Content Warnings: S3References to rape and sex with violence. But do we really need polling, Benjamin? Yes, but it doesnt protect. They are currently expecting a child where its my friends egg and my friends wife is the expectant mother- she is pregnant. But if the Welsh government are writing stuff down, thats incorrect. Lobbyists being paid by the people they are lobbying to lobby. [4] They did issue some general statements from a spokesperson. Also, weight loss drug - I talk with a Nutrionist to ask how it works and if it's safe. Also, teachers take to the picket lines today demanding up to a 12% pay rise. Many of them said that was because it would damage Stonewalls commercial interests. Ive never been asked by any charity or any lobby group to sign a gagging clause or a sort of non disclosure agreement. Nolans expose of the influence Stonewall had on government bodies is excellent. You can listen to the full audiohereor read the condensed transcript below. But when the baby is born, the two mothers may choose to make particular arrangements relating to maternity rights. Podcasts My Sounds The Nolan Show Breaking news and hard-hitting talk - Stephen Nolan gets you talking about the big stories of the day. Ill say it again. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Thats what youre doing? Yes. They started pride and equalities and gay rights and freedoms. This 18 month investigation has already had significant impact behind the scenes in major public institutions. Nolan thoughts on life. This is a special Nolan Show podcast, following the events of that night, and the investigation that followed. == Early life == , On the 21st episode of BOF's BATMANIMATION podcast, Ryan Lower and Bill "Jett" Ramey discuss "Chill of the Night" from the BATMAN: THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD animated series.By Bill "Jett" Ramey, Ooh boy, its time to discuss season five of the always-controversial Netflix series Drive to Survive. There needs to be the right policy framework and wording that would cover our situation so wont you both be fathers? Make snippets of Stephen talking to create audio highlights to share with your friends or embed in related blog posts. We dont agree with this and thats what weve been doing. Please rate and review. And then theres an additional question that if someone is a trans man, for example, who gives birth, its inappropriate to label them as a mother because thats not the way that they would describe themselves. Do you have information relating to Marian's murder? Episode 8 The Debate. In this episode you'll hear from Marian's younger brother Gerard Beattie, her friend Nuala Wilson who was there that night, and local Criminologist Robert Giles.Do you have information relating to Marian's murder? We do not support any political or campaigning organisations. The Meaning Of Life And to me, the meaning of life question is meaning. And I actually got this from Viktor Frankl, not just a Holocaust survivor, but a, BOF's Justin Kowalski talks BATMAN '89 with writer/producer F.J. DeSanto on the 9th episode of BOF's Batman On Film Chapter podcast.By Bill "Jett" Ramey, DUP MP Ian Paisley spoke Nolan Live on BBCNI last night.By BBC Radio Ulster, Jonathan Majors is without a doubt THE actor of the moment and he's here on HAPPY SAD CONFUSED to talk about it all! Prime Minister in town selling his EU Brexit deal - a major breakthrough, or is he spinning? Welcome to One for One. Well, they would add an additional description of them. Memorable, well-done production. History's bloodiest civil war was over, claiming the lives of 20-30 million pe, UVF and UDA through their representative group say 'credible threat' - if loyalism and unionism continues to be undermined. podcast So weve just heard how the Scottish government removed the word mother from their maternity policy after Stonewall asked them. WebWelcome to the Stephen Nolan Audio channel. There were so many special moments , NI Protocol deal latest - Your reactionBy BBC Radio Ulster, An-Li spoke about her experience growing up in a small town in Belgium with her sisters. Well, at least theyre allowing a number of their staff to go on road shows and campaign for that change, whether they corporately have taken that position or not. Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies. So in 2019, Stonewall asked the Scottish government to ensure that any remaining gendered terminology is clarified or removed from your policies. The Scottish government at the behest of Stonewall, when theyre talking about their maternity policy, have removed the word mother. Stephen Nolan, Co-Director at UN Environment Programme Inquiry and Managing Director of the UN initiative Financial Centres for Sustainability, discusses the results of the FC4S latest international a, Northern Irelands Stephen Nolan says that not being a father makes him feel like a failure. -Yes. Nolan solves world hunger, by world hunger he means that he was hungry for jolly ranchers. We work closely with organisations and individuals from a wide range of representative groups in England and Wales to ensure the questions included in the Census provide the fullest picture of our population. Now ACAS mandates that firms have to report their gender pay gap, but they allow firms to report in terms of the self identified sex rather than actual sex of the employee. Scottish government staff networks provide opportunities for colleagues to strengthen their professional networks, share perspectives and lived experiences, access support, and provide insights to support policy development. Is it ever accurate? Nolan investigates: Stonewall. Charities, come to meet with us and ask us for an understanding of what theyre doing and their work and to highlight days to remember victims of a particular illness and all those kinds of things. Weve achieved equal marriage; a whole list of things Stonewall have achieved. To start, the boys broke down the stinky week of Oilers hockey that was, minus the 7-2 shellacking of the Penguins, focusing on topics such as: - The team finally playing well in front of Skinner - A problematic effort ag, Strap in for a wild chat with one of our most versatile actors today. Example, one ally challenged people in a Yammer conversation objecting to the use of the cis prefix to explain their objection, and this resulted in one of them subsequently publicly changing their view and agreeing it was the appropriate term to use.. Rosie, as you say, many of these organisations have left, but theyre not going to be transparent with us about what happened when they were members. There is a challenge because if your policy is too heteronormative, lets say, to expect a mother and father or what a mother is to be as it might have been 20, 30 years ago, it might not apply. Copyright 2023 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Listen to audio about Stephen Norris. Obviously, MPs, there has been a lot of scam about lobbying generally. An original podcast series produced by Nolan Catholic High School in the Diocese of Fort Worth, Texas. Can you believe what you read about sexual and violent crimes? The BBC refused to release the information on the grounds that it could "have a detrimental impact on the commercial revenue of Stonewall". Its a question thats been asked hundreds, if not billions of times. So Stonewall were unhappy that there were still some pieces of this where the word mother was still in existence, so have been removed in certain parts of it. Thats a really good question. And this was the response. TOC & Copyright This first episode sets out why these podcasts are important Its not about the rights and wrongs of what Stonewall are doing. Listen to audio about Stephen Owens. Theyre supposed to be obviously, Stonewall have a great history. Dead Ringers is a twice monthly horror podcast covering double features with shared DNA (e.g. So theyll need to stop work maybe earlier than might be for all pregnant women, depending on what job they do. Why do they not want to push it out there? So a perpetrator who is self-identifying can, therefore, in your view, skew that statistic- born a male describing themselves as a female, and now that perpetrator is a female perpetrator in the statistics. Listen to audio about Stephen Osborn. There is already speculation that PM Rishi Sunak hasn't done enough to win over the DUP, Omagh police attack - latest news and reaction. After PMs Northern Ireland visit. Music| bensound.com. Yeah, I absolutely agree with the MCLG and all those government departments are paid for, obviously by the taxpayers. Read More. So theyre talking here about maternity and paternity policies within the Scottish Civil Service Scottish government. We went to the Scottish government with a whole series of detailed questions on all of the matters weve discussed. Make snippets of Stephen talking to create audio highlights to share with your friends or embed in related blog posts. We close out with a deep dive into pre-season testing whats the point? And how would you feel if your employer then went on to tell this lobby group look at this good work, this person changed their mind? And weve seen that recently with data on child sex abuse seeming to show suddenly in the last few years, that theres an 80% increase in the number of women committing child sex offences. Welcome to Abundance, a new California YIMBY podcast where we chat with the academics, researchers, and practitioners who inspire and inform our work. Or is it the reality of the modern workplace? My friends wife works for the NHS, so its a public sector organisation with particular policies. The Nolan Show, BBC. to the glory (RED BULL!) WebStephen Nolan's no nonsense approach to confronting the biggest issues of the day: an unmissable mixture of news, phone ins and entertainment. Stephen Nolans Stonewall documentary is unmissable Oct 18, 2021 by Gareth Roberts, UnHerd: Stephen Nolans new ten-part BBC podcast documentary on the influence of Stonewall ploughs rich journalistic soil, its length justified by its findings.

Fusitriton Oregonensis Pathogen, State Department Unaccompanied Posts List, Greek God Of Creation And Destruction, Brookmill Park Stabbing Lucii Video, Articles S