Luna: That was rockin'. Lincoln: (marches up to Lynn) Straight from you, you big bully! Some sisters those ghouls are. No Such Luck Aftermath - Moving Out - The Loud House Fanon Wikia Not a loud alt ending6. Summary: Taken from the episode 'No Such Luck'. Lynn added. ", Lincoln: "Still, I wish I would've just told you guys the truth, then maybe none of this would've happened. I guess this proves it! Although it does teach us a good moral about it not being an easy road (but its worth it), some of the stuff involved does feel a bit out of place (like the disowning part by Ruth). Lincoln said, as tears started forming in his eyes. Lincoln was put into a coma during the nsl incident where he meets kamen rider diend and is given his powers afterwards he takes Lily and runs away to canterlot where he. AND I'M GOING TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER JUST TO KEEP YOU AWAY!" (The family screams in horror. ", Baseball Announcer: "Talk about bad luck. I let my pride get the best to me! "Lynn," Rita said, as she rose her head to meet with his, "Be honest with me, do you think we can earn our kids' trust back?" ", [The sound of the ball getting hit by the bat is heard and the rest of Lynn's team runs the remaining bases. 2022 - 2023 Add to Favourites Comment "Hi, Aunt Ruth," Lola said, in a fake sweet tone, "it's your niece Rita's kids." What's going on here?! The Loud House (My Version) - Season 2 by LuisLoudestFan on DeviantArt Perhaps i was wrong to fall for such a deception, even for my age group. I have truly failed the term 'scientist'. Lincoln: NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The Loud House: Suite and Sour (Alternate Ending) - DeviantArt Head Poet's Anxiety alt scene12. I hate gator wrestling! (Raises his fist at her). Lincoln: I've had enough of this stupid costume! Lincoln: I hate this! Meatbrain here and her dumb softball, this never would have happened! Did anything life threatening happen? Ive often helped feed your pets and come to your stunt moves. You just mess up everything! "Get in here, now!," the man yelled, scaring the girl and making her run into the room like her butt was on fire. Rita asked. ", Lincoln: (to Lola) "Lola, all those pageants I went to, did anything bad happen those times? nickelodeon nosuchluck theloudhouse # 11 The Black Cat's Curse by 890 7 4 Lincoln: (tearful) No! No such Luck: Repair not Revenge, a loud house fanfic | FanFiction I feel like a fool! "WE HATE DOING ALL THOSE CHORES FOR YOU, YOU FILTHY SLOB!" Rita pondered for a moment and then said, "Hey I know, why don't we make a quick stop to Aunt Ruth's and" Her idea was interrupted by Lori slamming on the brakes hard, jerking the van to stop. Sell custom creations to people who love your style. That was my favourite bat! (They smile, Rita comes over to hug him and rest of them except Lynnjoin in for a group hug. Are you no longer grounded to the room?" I was being a sore loser! He really doesn't like us at all does he? Lucy: Come on Fangs, we've got some repaying to do for Lincoln. Luan then walked up to Leni and whispered into her ear. Felix asked, "Can you tell me what exactly caused these kids to be kicked out?" Luna: We just weren't thinking bro, we're sorry. Lynn ran outside and falcon punched him. What kind of parents would do that? The Loud House: No Such Luck Alternate Ending - DeviantArt It was created for a St. Patrick's Day episode, but flopped hard. "And don't even get us started on the chores she makes us do," Lincoln shouted, "Especially buffing her bunions." Lincoln: "Did anything bad happen, something life threatening that I would be deemed 'bad luck'? Let me tell you this! No Such Luck | The Loud House Encyclopedia | Fandom Lincoln and Lucy were dealing with a fictional ghost. "Yes, you are right," the woman said, "It appears that your parents were caught swimming in the pool after hours." And we're sorry, but it's been so long since your father and I had time, real time, to ourselves and I guess we got carried away." Rusty has his own ritual before he plays with us. Lincoln, you are now free to come back into the house.". Despite the pain his body was in, Felix grabbed his walkie talkie and said, "Maddie." ", (Vanzilla is parked in the driveway. "EXCUSE ME???!!!" (Lincoln throws Lynn into the rest of the family, with a massive, bowling-sounding crash. You're like some mindless mob and I hate that! "That we had to learn about all of this when hotel security barged up to our room due to numerous complaints!" You can't ground us, we're the parents!" (facepalms. Years after his death, Lincoln is given the opportunity to see how his sisters are doing. I pull off one little trick and you guys all flip out over some nonsense like a bunch of gullible buffoons! Rita: Honey, please. Lori: WE'RE THE WORST SISTERS EVER!!!! "AND WE ESPECIALLY HATE HAVING TO LOOK AT THOSE BUNION INFESTED FEET OF YOURS! ", Lincoln: (To his all sisters) "All thoseevents I attended, was I bad luck? We don't need to get violent here. "Uuhhh," Luna started, unsure of how to start the conversation, "Hello, security dude. I do not own Loud House, Spongebob Squarepants, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron, Wayside or Loud House Tales. Wow, Lincoln, I'm really sorry. Lincoln: You are a stupid bully, a coward, a nobody, a freak, a lamebrain, a beast and the worst sister ever AND THAT'S THAT!!!! Lynn and Lana were accidentally destroying the hotel shower. Lori yelled. The Loud House: No Such Luck Alternate Ending Add to Favourites By HaileyKittydoesart Published: Mar 31, 2021 Favourites Comment 4K Views "I'm not bad luck!" Lincoln said in a megaphone, he was done with sleeping outside and eating acorns to survive. What seems to be the problem?" Lincoln: You know what!? ", (the sisters cheers. She opens it, revealing all of the siblings' love interests.] They knew they not only had the bill from the hotel to worry about, but also the possibility of getting sued. I need to hide! (heads to Vanzilla and gets inside, they drive of to the movies). "WE HATE YOUR DISGUSTING PUDDING!" We wont! And if you do, I'll have you arrested! Lynn: Let go of me you crazy, raging brute! *Sniff* No more clothes making for at least a week. This response shocked Lynn Sr. and Rita, Aunt Ruth was someone they could rely in case they went out of town and couldn't trust their kids to be home alone, hearing her say she doesn't want them anywhere near her home made them very worried. Lincoln: Enjoy your life in suits! And once again, computer typing was heard and, after a couple minutes, she got her answer. Luan: (with a broken voice) "We treated you like an outcast because we were stupid enough to believe that junk! Even though Lincoln was the one who brought this on himself. And with that the parents ran into the room and closed the door. I got to find somewhere to hide! ", Lynn: (smiles, more tears come down her eyes,) "What did I do to deserve a brother like you?" I do not own the Loud . Reacting to The Loud House (Fanfic) - TV Tropes We had no idea this family could be so gullible. This article should a part 2 episode in Season 5. The Princess and the Everlasting Emerald: A Royal Woods Fairytale. That response caused an immediate reaction of confusion from the kids. Anyway, as the title suggests, this is an alternate ending fanfic for Loud House Season 2 episode "Suite and Sour." Turning to the siblings, he asked, "When are supposed to leave?" I loved winning so much that didn't take my failure like a good sport, and started thiswhole bycalling you bad luck. Morag: is it now? She was bringing Lincoln her Valentines day card.] This feels like a bad episode from a show thats running out of ideas. They are looking very heartbroken.). "AND ONCE AGAIN, I HATE YOU TOO! Rita: Sweetie, please! Leni: Linky, if you didnt want to come to my fashion show, you just had to say so! I'm not. Did anything bad ever happen at your concerts with me there? And Lori and Lisa. Kick the . Computer typing was heard yet again and, after a few moments. ", Lori: "Oh Lincoln, if you don't feel like attending our events all the time, we're not forcing you to go. When the officer entered the room, he was shocked at what he saw. It really doesn't. I hate that you don't care about anyone, but yourselves! This is also a parody fanfiction that is based on Spongebob Squarepants' episode 'Hall Monitor,' The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron's episode 'Hall Monster,' Wayside's episode 'Safety Monitor,' it is also based on a chapter from Loud House Tales that was called 'Hall Monitor,' however that is no longer up for some reason, and Lynn Loud Jr. being a hall monitor in the Loud House season 5 episode 'Schooled!' ", Lori: (smiles forgivingly) "It's alright, Lincoln. Lori: (sighs) Maybe we did go a little too far with these crazy superstitions. Pre-Story Notice: It's amazing. Lincoln: I said NO! luckily, it was unlocked, he opened it and went inside.) Lynn Loud Sr. and Rita Loud were in the spa, trying to get their minds off the trouble their kids caused yesterday. No Such Luck / Frog Wild. I get that i was pretty stupid myself to spread that stupid fib, i should have just opened up! I kinda have mixed feelings on this alternate ending, though Im leaning more on the approval side. "Well mom, you know what I think?" And after that, the whole room was silent. Lincoln: Okay. NOTHING!! ", "Can I just say that I was only out there because I was accidentally locked out." Learn more. ), Lynn: (Screams in despair) ROASTED, BEATEN, VERBALLY THRASHED AND TOSSED INTO THE SEA BY MY ONLY BROTHER!!!! Lincoln then explains to the viewers that with ten sisters, his schedule is always filled up, and . Lincoln: Throughout my life, ive been teased, laughed at, kicked out of rooms, blamed, grounded for petty reasons and done so many humiliating deeds for all of you! A Happy Ending New Reading List. I don't want to pick a movie you guys possiblyly won't enjoy, I want to watch something all of us will enjoy." Ever again. Lynn Sr. also tried to say something, but he couldn't either. HATE ME FOREVER!!! And then blew more raspberries and spit on them some more (hopefully the last author interruption but if not then I'll let you know: I know her seat is located in the first row behind the driver in canon but for this instance of going along with not wanting to look at their parents, the siblings put Lily's seat in the far back to help the other siblings not have to look at their parents, I know this is a little wrong, but please understand it shows how mad the siblings are). ", Lincoln: "I won't deny that I brought this on myself. Leni: *Gasp* My Sewing Machine! Lincoln: Well, this was cool. That answer definitely caused this man's brain to get straight to work. In order for him to not have "bad luck", his sisters forced him to wear a squirrel suit from Lynn's baseball game. Lana: (sniffles) Butthese were all our pride and joy! "So," Lori started with, in an icy tone, "Let's recall what we promised you when you agreed to take us on vacation." "And just remember," Lori said, and then she and her siblings yelled one last time, "WE HATE YOU!" (It cuts to the beach, Lincoln is in sunglasses and a hat.). It was against the law. (looks at Lincoln with a smile and puts a hand on his shoulder) "All of us. You're scaring even me. Suite and Sour / Back in Black. "SAVE IT, RITA!" ", Lynn Sr.: (with a broken voice) "And we were horrible parents to you, locking you out! Okay look, answer me these questions! Lisa: (sighs) Obviously one that needs our cerebrums and mental spirits adjusted. I'll just play softball all by myself! Rita: Honey! Lynn Sr. and Rita wanted to say something, but saw the glares on their kids' faces and knew that they wouldn't get anywhere arguing. She turned to face her parents, a massive glare on her face, and Lola added, "And it's all mom and dad's fault." The way the security officer said, 'Right now,' made Luna nervous, it was typically the tone of voice used when someone was in very serious trouble. This time, it's the infamous "No Such Luck". WE DESERVE TO BE HURT!!!! When Vanzilla pulled into the Loud Family driveway, Lori turned to her parents and said, "We're going to take our luggage up to our rooms. Honey, we're back. The siblings began agreeing with that statement, but Lynn Sr. and Rita were frightened. Luna: (with a broken voice) "We're really sorry bro! Scared as to what will happen if they say something wrong, eventually, Lincoln stepped forward and proceeded to say, "We're really sorry, sir.

Incident In Redruth Today, Are There Wild Emus In America, Boey'' Byers Brothers, Ex Display Garden Room 2020, Articles T