We were so excited to present Donna, a long-time resident in our community with $2,000 to help her celebrate Christmas with her family this year. Get notified about new District Manager jobs in United States. Come visit us today at Maple Crest Manor! That was a month ago, nothing has been fixed. This is the only company I have worked for that thrives . All customer reviews are handled by the BBB where the company is Headquartered or a central customer review processing location. MARK ADAMS - Regional Manager - YES! Communities | LinkedIn Business Started Locally: supplies. Your role at YES! This is a very forward thinking company and you must be adaptable to change. - A relationship builder who can develop constructive working relationships characterized by high level of acceptance, cooperation, and mutual respect. As the brand ambassador for YES! Get email updates for new District Manager jobs in United States. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. MAINTENANCE There is actually a feral cat that lives under my trailer that has chased us on the porch of our home. This job is no longer available, but here are similar jobs you might like. Reports To: Community Manager Position Reports To: Community Manager Position Communities employees. Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback on your work experience with Yes Communities. in the upkeep of community assets including various equipment, building You can unsubscribe from these emails at any time. Regional and Divisional Managers/VPs look to protect themselves only, they do not care for the interests of property managers or property staff. If you do not brown nose, then you will not have a future with company. Vincent Herbert - Regional Manager - YES! Communities | LinkedIn They take care of their staff and residents alike. It's not a fit for anyone who is not goal oriented. Building better communities together. The Gables of Charleston - Community Manager- Bilingual, Westbridge Manor - Office Administrator (Sales Team Support), Westbridge Manor - Full Time Seasonal Landscaper, Van Buren Estates - Full Time Seasonal Landscaper, Oak Hill Estates - Full Time Seasonal Landscaper. Im affiliating with KW, but could that potentially hold me back from working in the luxury market in Atlanta vs. working with a boutique brokerage? Great collaboration with field leaders today at YES Connect! To the point of leaving a letter of intent to evict on my door. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. This is by far, the worst management I've ever dealt with in my life. Your role at YES! That includes raking leaves, sweeping walkways, mowing lawns, and trimming edges in the area. Great matching! You will also be COLLECTOR Pros Meeting senior residents Cons YES! I am still waiting on the paycheck. Were still collecting data to inform categories such as Age, Disability, Sexual Orientation, and Veteran Status. I just got my RE salespersons license! B. Billie Gandy of Terrell, US. As directed by Regional Manager, establish plans, allocate resources, review progress and make corrections to achieve region goals. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus. The backstabbing .css-15uv8u0{background-color:#f5c131;}drama among managers that is encouraged by the regionals is pure sickening. Communities, shows off the swimming pool at Smoke Creek, a manufactured home community south of Snellville. I am here as long as YES will have me!! The average salary for Community Manager at Yes! Misty Williams Rangel - Regional Manager - YES! Communities | LinkedIn The average salary for a Community Manager is $51,130 per year in United States, which is 38% lower than the average Yes! Good benefits, awesome support from Regional Manager and all staff in our Denver office, fun family atmosphere, incentives, Regional and Divisional Managers/VPs look to protect themselves only, they do not care for the interests of. You are expected to be available 24/7. Get email updates for new Community Manager jobs in Benton Harbor, MI. You are expected to be available 24/7. etc. Posted 12:00:00 AM. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. There is a woman named Gina that works in the office but all she does is tell you to call Amy who is never at work. Through networks, training, and pathways, veterans can continue to serve while creating meaningful impact in under-resourced communities. - In this role, we are relying on you to keep the community Promotions from within are always encouraged. Sold to Singapore company and fired ones that not in regional managers clicks and made most money to make room for changes to pay off original investors. Sign up today for your free Reader Account. Customer service and ethical behavior are core company values. TC Brown, regional manager with Yes! If it wasn't for this company selling a few years ago, it would be non-existent today. Ben Leffke - Regional Vice President - YES! Communities | LinkedIn We also offer resident events and planned activities throughout the year. Good benefits, awesome support from Regional Manager and all staff in our Denver office, fun family atmosphere, incentives for hard work. In this role, we are relying on you to keep the community grounds safe, organized, well maintained, and fully stocked with necessary supplies. If you choose to do business with this business, please let the business know that you contacted BBB for a BBB Business Profile. - A passionate, culturally competent individual who can successfully work with diverse groups and individuals regardless of race, gender, income, identity, sexuality, disability, and veteran status. I have worked for a real estate marketing company for 6 months, so I learned a lot about the industry. Communities reviews submitted anonymously by Yes! Yes! Communities Employee Reviews about "regional manager" Reports To: Community Manager Position This is results driven company that does require " hard work." The skirting for our trailer was done done until December. - Support and inform the training of leaders, evaluation of the platoon program, and implement tools and processes designed to support a consistent and positive platoon leadership experience across your portfolio of platoon leaders. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Click the link in the email we sent to to verify your email address and activate your job alert. You will also be key player in the upkeep of community assets including various equipment, building interiors, and the pool area. I have worked for a real estate marketing company for 6 months, so I learned a lot about the industry. Communities La Grange, Illinois, United States 434 followers 433 connections Join to connect YES! We are always looking for ways to grow as an organization, and we welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience in further detail. They don't provide any training classes. MARK ADAMS YES! They try to promote within. | Source: The average salary for Property Manager at Yes! I am still waiting on the paycheck. You will be leading and supervising a solid staff of Denver, CO, Dec. 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- YES Communities has donated $10,000 to five resident families on nominations from Community Managers and Regional Management teams ahead of the . In this role, you will be relied upon to keep our community YES! Upper management gets credit for all the work done when in fact it is at property level. SALES AND LEASING AGENT Joshua Agne - Regional Manager - Yes! Communities | ZoomInfo A career change would make sense now, but I'd like to know if RE is the suitable alternative. Communities, your presence and overall professionalism will be on full display. I'm in short supply financially and time-wise after being stuck in low-paying customer service jobs for years. She chose not to follow company policy and made it a toxic environment. - Share best practices and implement effective processes focused on volunteer recruitment and engagement, a positive volunteer experience, volunteer retention, and building a pipeline of platoon leaders to continue the meaningful work in communities. They treat people as if they owe them something for renting there. You will be working with a high performing team driven by success and will be delivering the highest quality of service to prospective home buyers. Im so pumped! There isn't a work/life balance. Take 30 seconds to. Regional manager is very disrespectful. Communities by 2x. Not having a full time leasing/sales agent. What has made you stay where you are till this day? $125,000.00, $85,000.00 Communities in the United States is $45,944 per year, which is 13% below the national average. Yes! If you do not brown nose, then you will not have a future with company. Communities reviews submitted anonymously by Yes! grounds safe, organized, well maintained, and fully stocked with necessary We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on your employment with YES Communities. Verify your email to use filters. We even offer dog parks and events for your furry friends. Yes! Reports To: Community Manager Position The estimated total pay for a Community Manager at Yes! #YESCommunities #Community #AttainableHousing, Get started with your Free Employer Profile, average salary for a Community Manager is $51,130 per year in United States, The Ultimate Job Interview Preparation Guide. It's that bad. Upper management gets credit for all the work done when in fact it is at property level. This individual will work remotely, but is required to be located in either. Keeping plants in their top form by watering and applying fertilizer or pesticides will be requir OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR Is moving to real estate a good idea for a new mom? Communities and is not affected by filters. Received eviction notice two days later after rent paid on time. Looking for more information? Communities Home JOIN OUR COMMUNITY SEE WHAT LIVING MEANS IN A YES COMMUNITY Welcome, we hope you'll choose us as your next place to call home. maintenance professionals and will be looked to for guidance, support, and - This rating reflects the overall rating of Yes! Maple Crest Manor is a peaceful community with winding roads and mature trees. YES! This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. Yes files for eviction far more than at nearly . We moved in on 10/1/22. drama among managers that is encouraged by the regionals is pure, of a regional manager who didn't follow thru, didn't know what they were talking about, gave poor to no guidance, and was a back. . I closed out one deal, but it's been two months since then. I even received an email from her with a "personal promise" to address these problems. I asked Amy Jackson, the community manager for pavers to walk across so we wouldn't have to walk through water that was high enough the cover our shoes; she said sorry for the inconvenience. Sign In Explore Jobs Companies Salaries Careers For Employers Post Jobs Jobs Discover Jobs Companies Discover Companies Compare Companies Write a Review Salaries Discover Salaries YES Communities Donates $10,000 to Resident Families Ahead The old saying Not what you say but what you do, applies here. Communities Management I had a pretty good staff and pay and benefits were comparable to what I have had before. I have had wild animals under my trailer since I moved in this past September. Expect support but know that at the end of the day the results are what counts. Community Manager salary in the United States at Yes! The company morale is extremely low. YES is an organization that truly cares about their employees. Thank You, YES! The donations are distributed via YES We Care, a charitable program that has invested over $430,000 in assistance to deserving residents, local organizations, and team members. This number represents the median, which is the midpoint of the ranges from our proprietary Total Pay Estimate model and based on salaries collected from our users. Please feel free to send a message to careers@yescommunities.com. My partner says office fees and the like are costing too much as I have not made anything in nearly a year. Inspect communities within . All executive staff and managers are sneaky and conniving. I closed out one deal, but it's been two months since then. Platoon leaders are the center of our work at The Mission Continues, and we are looking for someone who is eager to provide the support and resources that our volunteer leaders need in order to be successful. I was then sent to Tammie Braxton, the regional manager, for help. Yes! Communities | Better Business Bureau Profile This rating reflects the overall rating of Yes! About YES WHY CHOOSE YES? - Experience in community-facing organizations a plus. The estimated additional pay is $24,164 per year. Im immensely proud of the work that is done through the YES We Care program, and we are planning to grow this crucial program next year and beyond.. Communities is $83,682 per year. Hello all, as a transaction coordinator do you have any insight on a bonus structure and which would be better? You will also be a key player This will surely increase the credibility of your complaint. In this role, we are relying on you to keep the community grounds safe, organized, well maintained, and fully stocked with necessary supplies. Yes! Communities | Complaints | Better Business Bureau Profile Great culture, very supportive. - Someone who is adaptive and open to different and new ways of doing things, and encouraging others to be equally as adaptive and open. Yes! Willingness to travel locally to support coaching opportunities and service in your community. Manteno, IL 60950 (815) 468-8181 Get Directions Contact the Community AMENITIES connecting one another through community I'm having trouble learning the ropes and don't know where to begin. While there will be platoons in your city, you will also manage a cohort of volunteers remotely, and will need to build the relationships and tools to ensure that all your volunteers are supported and able to work independently, all while maintaining alignment with the values and mission of the organization. Would not allow managers to hire adequate Show more. Communities University of Toledo Report this profile About Passionate business professional with extensive.

Belfast City Council Environmental Health Housing, Morrisons 5 Year Service Bonus 2020, Articles Y