The smile he gives after this man is arrested seems to hint that he wants to remain working as an officer. Does Jae-Sik resign? Absolutely not! Ian has come clean to the police about everything, and though he cant be prosecuted for the crimes, his internal journey seems even more meaningful to the story. Lol I think I easily forgave them for that Ep 15 being full of PPL. []", ", ' ' 8 []", "Seo Hyun-jin, Kim Dong-wook, Yoon Park, Nam Gyu-ri in tvN Drama "You Are My Spring", "Nielsen Korea Cable Daily -TOP 10 LIST FOR TV PROGRAMS", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=You_Are_My_Spring&oldid=1135390011, This page was last edited on 24 January 2023, at 11:02. And show is wrong to have this in their storyline. It might or might not be the Seo Hyunjin fan in me talking but this is probably one of my top drama this year. Looking at his personality type, it does not seem that disjointed for him to be a very quiet, withdrawn character (even if he did spend years in the U.S/). Oh, well. I actually sobbed twice during the last episode, both times when we saw the sorrow that Ian Chase was finally dealing with: that he would never get to apologize to his brother, and that he was regretting not being able to form a friendship with Da-jeong and Young-do. Waking up in the morning and going to bed at night. I get that hes not the main character, but come on. It was emotionally crushing and killed my self-esteem. That means fewer journalists to hold politicians, police and corporations accountable. Whatever you think will help.. During her date, Kang Da-jeong sees someone who recognizes her, and he shouts date. She charges after her acquaintance and expresses that Chae Jun isnt her boyfriend. Its a pity the twins had to face such situations at a very young age. View all posts by Jess, childhood connection, Happy Ending, happyending, Kdrama, korean drama, psychology drama, Psychology/Medical Drama, romance drama, twins drama, Your email address will not be published. A disoriented Dr. Chase reveals a new side of himself. You Are My Spring Finale: Recap, Review & Ending Explained But the fact that Im breathing is enough proof that Im doing well, despite not shining brightly all the time. The drama starts off with a SML but that guy would not eventually become a competitor for our ML. This became a very moving tearjerker at the end that managed not to be melo or maudlin - designed for the times. You can also tell them that it would be great if they could give you an extra few minutes so that you both feel satisfied with the session. If not then don't tease us haha. Just be aware of that there are some parts that are rough to watch. See the BEHIND THE SCENES! js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/sdk.js"; Drew Litton: The eternal optimism of Rockies spring training not Sexually. // Load the SDK asynchronously It did feel like the writer/director finished 14 episode and totally forgot about their PPL deal tho lmao. People with a childish state of mind now live as adults. appId : '127538621120543', Ju Young-do knows Kang Da-jeong is struggling and that something is going on. for. The spa receptionist had definitely set me up with the right masseuse. Kang Da-jeong (Seo Hyun-jin) grew up with an abusive alcoholic father and her greatest wish as a child was to have a stable family. Five individuals struggling to get over their past breakups come together to form an unusual support group. A verification email has been sent to your new email address. A consultant at a drama she's in? Its genuine love to round off the series. I don't know if that makes sense, but I guess I'm trying to find some explanations. At first, I was going to write about red flags, but the context completely changed due to that ending that sends shockwaves to the audience. Her problem is that she takes after her mothers poor choice of men and dates men who are terrible like her father. And really aggravating. Mekeisha Madden Toby / But this drama rocked. You Are My Spring (TV Series 2021- ) - IMDb All rights reserved. I need to read the synopsis. Dr. Chase intervenes when an unruly guest causes a scene in the hotel lobby. Ian Chase relates stories of his past at the church to Da-jeong. Ahn Ga-yeong explains how this new man fell head over heels for her and doesnt get it. And i guess we felt it so much with this drama because it's really character driven. Her encouragement to him, and the ajumma hazing, were quite sweet, but I think the most moving might have been her exchanges with her daughter. You will receive a link to create a new password via email. That's why freedom of the press is enshrined in the First Amendment to the Constitution. While I could probably be a little more critical of the finale week which, like most, felt like half wrap-up half PPL party, I find myself holding back. Except for a few gripes I loved the drama. Hes closing out his final appearance on the radio show, and has some lovely words for people that are struggling and going through hard times. A month later, I went back and requested the same man. Watch You Are My Spring | Netflix Official Site There is absolutely no possibility of a love triangle, just look at the highlight video and you can tell that it's only focused on the leads. She tells him that there is someone she likes, and he is happy about it. You Are My Spring (2021) - MyDramaList Not that I shouldve been surprised but that the fantasy became all too real and I knew I couldnt handle any more than what he did to me. Perhaps more than hallucinating being friends with them, maybe they should have reached out to him rather than let him suffer in his own guilt? YD's radio monologue and the scenes that followed were so heart warming. Just as I will only be using my hands, I ask that you only use your hands as well. He is smart and looks into peoples wounded heart, but he also has a wounded heart. I think a lot of dramas get it wrong when it comes to depicting characters being raised in different countries. Justice might not find him, but he finds a deeper truth for himself as he works through his traumas. Of course things like that don't have to happen for people who are full of pain to be walking around in the world . You Are My Spring: Episodes 15-16 Open Thread (Final) - Dramabeans She knows that tastes differ, which is why she won't rate the dramas listed on this blog but simply shares the character's fates in the journey to their own happy endings. We have a lot of thinking to do as the viewer. [1] The series follows the three main characters who come to deal with their interconnected childhood traumas. I think its the latter. Because when Da-jung entered Young-do's life, everything seems new. Da-jeong is speechless to learn of her best friend's secret relationship. I was hoping for more with Ha Neul and the trainer too. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I agree so much with the Mr Hong thing! He became a psychiatrist to help make suicidal people want to live again. And Ians true punishment seemed to be eternal loneliness. People with a childish state of mind now live as adults. He tells his brother in voiceover: I was the shadow. 'You Are My Spring' scene stealer Ji Seung Hyun, active in the right place. In the interrogation room, Dr. Chase asks Young-do about their shared history. The reflective ideas on society as a whole and how people interact with one another is nice, while the main themes of the show come together really well to show that this is, in fact, a healing drama. Mun Mi-ran apologizes to Young-do, who stops by for a stay with Da-jeong. When a mysterious man appears in both their lives, they must come to understand the truth of their experiences. Politics and peril in The Secret Romantic Guesthouse, You can only pick one: Friends-to-lovers drama, First script reading for tvN's Stealer: Seven Joseon Coins. Now, she works as a hotel concierge manager. Da-jung's and Young-do's character development (both individually and as a couple) was well done. Ready Steady Cut is operated by Hart-Wilson Media Limited Meanwhile, Kang Da-jeong is heading to the address inside the rose, and the numbers are connected to a storage locker inside a mall. I enjoyed this one. But yes, I'm really glad Kim Dongwook took this role. If you are looking for a happy ending to your message, the best way is to ask. She looks at the paper rose he gave her at their date and unravels it. And with that, he moved from behind my head and massaging my breasts to standing in front of me, pulling down the towel all the way, and working my clitoris. Everyone was excellent. Copyright 2021 Ready Steady Cut. Will they ever find their happy ending? They happen to live in a building where a murder takes place. Copyright 2021 Ready Steady Cut. The drama starts off with a SML but that guy would not eventually become a competitor for our ML. The guys heart is just too innocent, it was sad he remained a relationship virgin to the end. In December of last year, Tanya entered a strip-mall massage parlor in a ritzy Houston suburbthe same parlor she'd been going to for 11 years for traditional massage services, sometimes with her ex-husband. How'd La Brea Hide Dino? Tae-Jeong and Eun-Ha have some explaining to do after they make a lot of noise at Da-Jeongs place the previous evening. I hope you dont mind. There, she gets involved in a murder case and with her neighbor Ju Young-Do (Kim Dong-Wook). Please update your browser to one of the following: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, You Are My Spring season 1, episode 16 recap the finale explained. 'You Are My Spring' Recap: Season 1 Finale of Netflix K-Drama - TVLine I started to watch it but was thrown off by the introduction of the SML. You Are My Spring season 1, episode 16 - the finale and ending The finale starts with Da-jeong feeling sad about going to San Francisco because she'll be away from Young-do; there's a reality that long-distance relationships can be hard, but as the viewer, it's implied that the dynamic can also make the heart yearn more. Afterward, she meets Ju Young-do, and he can sense she wants to say something. But episode 2 is more of an irritant in the fact that at the back of your mind, you are in the same boat as the characters who is Chae Jun? Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. It put the responsibility on all of us. Helen J. Shiflet. Episode 16 of You Are My Spring begins with Da-Jeong at work, contemplating her trip over to San Francisco. There were a few positive points to make finishing it worthwhile. (Compared to the rest of the world, I mean. Da-jeong uncovers a message left behind by Jun. My heart that beat without stopping, and my strong legs There was a time when I failed to appreciate those little moments. But again, what this drama really does well is the little seemingly random interactions between its characters that felt anything but related to our story, but I mean isn't that what life is? I was at a regular spa. Find where to watch this and more with our Discovery Tool. Rather than getting embarrassed, as I wouldve expected myself to be, it actually felt a little exciting to momentarily flash this masseuse. He returns to his office and muses over recent events. Not silent, but definitely not the bellowing type. For example, when he started to massage the backs of my thighs, he got particularly far into my buttocks and vaginal area. I am watching the first episode and the female lead seems to have feelings for the SML. Kang Da-jeong notices a music box, and Chae Jun asks if they should get one. 'Divorcing because the marriage worked', that is because the marriage had worked it essence, taking her out of self destruction. Wanting to end it all, Ian comes clean with a revealing confession. i feel so uncharitable, reading your generous conclusion! As someone who was really intrigued in the murder mystery side especially after the tight first two episodes, it was quite disappointing for me. Her problem is that she takes after her mothers poor choice of men and dates men who are terrible like her father. js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; And this drama had me wanting for more scenes. But seriously, what did I just watch. His lines play out slowly as we see them acted out in our various storylines, and they seem like the perfect place to end my coverage of this drama as well. The scene where DJ and TJ were sitting in the car in front of their mom's house crying was one of the most beautifully written, acted, directed scenes EVER. Idris Elba Finally Puts James Bond Talk To Rest, With Martini, Tom Sizemore, 'Saving Private Ryan' Actor, Dies at 61, 'Ithaka' Review: A Documentary Asks If Julian Assange's Fight, Dr. Squatch Released a Limited Edition Jurassic Park Collection, TVLine is a part of Penske Media Corporation. Im getting a little hot., Thats OK. No, this isn't just a complaint about the lack of skinship (though that kiss on the rooftop mid-drama did set some expectations, ahem); the way they related to each other, talked to each other, the activities they didjust seemed so ridiculous after everything they went through as people and as a couple already. I need the spark notes. They could make their relationship a little bit more mature during the last episode, like just real hugs (A Piece of your Mind had so many great hugs!). Ju Young-do points out shes afraid of love and being happy. Until I experienced it for myself. These characters and their story is embedded in me forever - I am so grateful for it - and I will be re-watching it for sure. Continue reading "You Are My Spring: Episodes 9-10 Open Thread" document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. That female guilt, something a man would never feel, started to hit me. She doesnt know how to handle that information. Anyway, I found the evil twin plot (because that's what it was!) 7/10 is my rating. Down on his luck, Panca has to juggle the responsibilities of married life and his recently acquired comedy club. I loved it and I cried with it (which rarely happens). You Are My Spring season 1, episode 2 recap - [spoiler] takes his own Would any sane shrink marry his patient? there was a trailer for ep 15 that showed YD having a call with his dad, but didnt feature in the final eps ~ i thought this was really missing, esp cos we had so much of DJs family n YD being initiated, but not the other way (like, i wld much have preferred the show to explore this thread n more on YDs healing, him opening up more to DJ, rather than give that much airtime to the other supporting characters in the precious last 2 eps! In the spring of 1945, a grim era of bitter darkness, a young man and woman struggle for survival while fighting monsters born out of human greed. the boxing girls thread was cute n funny, but just evaporated abruptly. How I wish I can have my own YD. All the equipment is brand new and they have battle ropes, ab machines, smith machines, TRX, circuit training, and the spa. Ju Young-do raises how he finds the man odd, accompanied by flashback scenes from 18 years ago. The Interest Of Love Episode 16 Recap, Review & Ending Explained, Crash Course in Romance Episode 9 Recap & Review. A 60-minute full-body massage usually begins with a relaxing head and scalp massage. She's not lonely or lack of suitors either if she wishes to open up her heart again. I don't think it was unethical. Doesn't make sense for her career tho, based on korean netizen observations.

Ohio Medical Board License Verification, Springfield 18c 410 Magazine, Articles Y